Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends - Page 21

nats0101 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it s stil nt sinking in dat ghsp has ended..😭
Y I FELL IN LUV WID GHSP?
1. maan singh khurana
so is d channel i ve alwaz watchin nd it gave me my heart throbs in dmg nd mjht n pkyek! bt i realised my passing of age wen i fel 4 d handsm, ruthless, yet hot nd sexy wid dat attitude 2 die 4.. maan singh khrana. ryt fm his dressing, walking style 2 d way he spoke his own name.. his romantic side.. i knew i d moved fm boys 2 men!!!!!!!!!!😉
2.geet
for simply being naive nd strong at d same tym wid a never say die attitude. to face each situation courageously and 4 4 lookin so amazing in dose sarees!!!!!!
3. kurbaan hu/pee loon/behne de
need i say more
4. office nok jhok
so cuuuteee
5.wer s d paty 2nyt/roop tera mastana/mahi mahi
6. d wedding
7. dadi
for bein d supercool cupid.. if dadis r like u.. cant ask 4 more
8. adi sir
just 4 bein sooo adorable
9. mahi mahi music
d bkground score.. just tooo gud!.
10. d wonderful ffs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Faria, I am here... 😊

You know what completely blows my mind. Today was such a horrible and traumatic day for us, but for any other show it was just another episode. I kind of feel like now that we lost our show, ALL shows must end and ALL channels must be revamped! It confounds me that other shows can just go on as normal and not be affected at all by this momentous change in the time-space continuum. 😕😭
This content was originally posted by: Samanalyse

Faria, I am here... 😊

You know what completely blows my mind. Today was such a horrible and traumatic day for us, but for any other show it was just another episode. I kind of feel like now that we lost our show, ALL shows must end and ALL channels must be revamped! It confounds me that other shows can just go on as normal and not be affected at all by this momentous change in the time-space continuum. 😕😭

In the grand scheme of things, GHSP after all is just another show. Like if one human dies, it effects everyone dear to them but everyone else lives and just carries on in their daily routine, right?
Just caught up with the GHSP Gallery, OMG the baby and Maaneet are so darn adorable! They look like a real family, and it was so natural how DD was picking something from his face, awww ðŸ˜³
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Faria: Exactly, that is what my head is telling me but I am just not able to accept it. I guess every person feels like the world revolves around them and when something huge happens to them the whole world will be affected...but that is obviously not the case. I guess this is my first time feeling this way, that the world can go on without something that was such a big part of YOUR life. In a way it is also comforting, I suppose.. Life goes on and in good time their will be other show but this memory will always be very sweet and special.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

Just caught up with the GHSP Gallery, OMG the baby and Maaneet are so darn adorable! They look like a real family, and it was so natural how DD was picking something from his face, awww ðŸ˜³

The best part was kissing d baby's feet.. like their own real child...n I think that scene was not planned n DD did that on her own...😊😊 Also d dialogue.. "chotu sa"😊
This content was originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Faria: Exactly, that is what my head is telling me but I am just not able to accept it. I guess every person feels like the world revolves around them and when something huge happens to them the whole world will be affected...but that is obviously not the case. I guess this is my first time feeling this way, that the world can go on without something that was such a big part of YOUR life. In a way it is also comforting, I suppose.. Life goes on and in good time their will be other show but this memory will always be very sweet and special.

Definitely, right now we feel it's the end. GHSP will always have a special place in my heart being my very first obsession (yes I've not even crazed over boy bands as much as this show) right now we feel, we'll never find anything like it (...and there is chance we won't, as many of the scenes are just magical and can never be recreated) but one day we'll come across something, maybe better than GHSP maybe not and we'll move on. It's really selfish to think the whole world will stop revolving because of you, and sometime or another we all feel it. I actually shouted at my mom and aunt for rejoicing over the end, I get pretty pissed if someone doesn't like what I do and actually rubs it in my face. Well, I have officially gone mad. 
@Sia- I haven't watched the episode yet, so I don't know. It's still only 7 52 PM 
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Great opening post jyothi! But listing only 10 reasons for liking geet! no way but still tried not indiv scenes but d concept in itself.

Geet as a serial I started accidentally while shifting channels. Hum tum song promo was being aired. I was like my fav song n a serial!!! I was like let me see what they have done. But I used to forget to watch it as I'll be busy reading story bks. I had to put reminder in my mobile to watch. Initially I watched to see d song, liked d look of d hero, slowly respected d act of d heroine. From sitting to laugh I don't know when I got so hooked that today if I hear a romantic no I can only visualise maaneet. Any romantic scene in a novel – I cd see maaneet acting to it!!! Now without maaneet how will I survive!!!

Coming to d 10 fav things fr geet!!

1. Characters – memorable chrs who are embedded forever in our hearts! We cannot have one more MSK or Geet!

MSK – d way disc hr has been created n sincerely etched out, many girls are going to have tough time getting married searching for real life MSK. There can be no other MSK evn in fictional world. His looks, attitude, chr, principles, work culture, chivalry (so much care for geet dupatta, he didn't leave d torn bits of saree (KH seq) or dupatta (jungle seq), romance, passion, He took multiple roles, not that of tailor n d likes for geet but as irritating boss, mentor, romantic lover, loving husband, caring father, affectionate bro, dear friend – he was so impressive. I cd just go on on.

Geet – was a slow revealation. Initially saw her just as one more pretty face. But her acting in intense scenes, romantic scenes, comedy scenes showed such a variety she impressed me. In fact in some scenes I found drashti's acting more impressive than gurmeet. (remember in initial rom scenes munda was v hesitant) Geet's way of dealing with problems was a revealation. I loved d way they didn't carryover things. They didn't allow third person to intrude their lives. I loved d way she used to apologise if she felt she was wrong. D optimistic attitude was really inspiring. Coupled with d chr portrayal, real life DD impressed me so much that I became her loyal fan.

Not just maaneet there have few other chrs who has stolen our hearts. Adi – one of the best support chr who was not effectively used, Dadi – bindaas chr so unlike d serial dadis. Dev – d earlier guy who was grey n much more interesting (not d actor), NT (both ladies) – perfectly flawed chr, interesting cameos like pari n meera.

1. Romance – I have never seen romance shown so beautifully in any movies or serial like d way geet showed it. Earlier I felt we had a very male perspective not fr female side but that got sorted in ML track.
  2. Nok – joks – I wd say at same leve they are with romance. In fact their love cd be seen intheir sweet nok joks.
  3. Songs – Songs n serial was a shocker to me!! I was laughing at it initially. But kurbaan hua blew me. I have seen d original whichis not a patch on our serial version. D lighting, dance steps, gc n dd looks and acting, d hesitation, passion, desire omg they sizzled set my laptop on fire. Pee loon – passionate rendition, RTM, kaffa kaffa, jab koi (my personal fav), di ka mamla, behne de (beautiful), all songs were beautifully picturised. I cannot see d original without maaneet
  4. Hugs – I didn't know there were so many varieties in it. Shall I try a few – hospital reunion, fire hug, Amritsar reunion hug, behende hug, wheres d party hug (I was like finally they are hugging), aftr marriage we had lot of chipko scenes.
  5. dialogues – I have never given so much attention to dialogues of aserial.

Geet tum pahle aadat to, ab zaroorat ban gayin

Zindagi ki har subaa tum se shuru…

Tumhare saath zindagi bahuth dilchast hogi. And so many more

1. B/g music – maaneet without mahi – cant imagine. Though we did make fun and at times I fd it irritating, but still mahi gave d identity to maaneet romance
  2. FB – india forum – devils den

Earlier when I just watchd d serial I was not that addictive. Whn I came online to know d earlier story I stumbled to fb n discovered eagle eye thread which  used to thoroughly analyse evry epi. Then forum n finally den. Nowadays more than serial I miss d forum. Den made viewing geet much more an interesting exp.

1. sbs sbb etv segments – though we complain abt how they exploit our gurti popularity n other stuff, still these segments play a vital role in promoting gurti. When epi were boring we tended tolook out for seg which were more interesting.
  2. director – I learnt d difference bet good director n bad director. My respect to sandeep, noel , maansing, went up after seeing other directors.

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

@Sia- I haven't watched the episode yet, so I don't know. It's still only 7 52 PM 

Oh.. I didn't know... but when u watch d epi.. I m sure u will agree with me..😊

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago