Maan-Geet ki daastan har zubaan pe rahegi 😭😭😭

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this is for the show

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
let me begin by stating first that the word craze for me was just another term before i started watching geet hui sabse paraye . now i dont only understand but can for sure state that i am carzy for geet as a show, maaneet as a jodi. never was i aware of technical terms or for that matter knew what direction or production truly means... but after getting addicted to geet i learn t so much about small screens and its various departments.. maaneet will always remain close to my heart no matter what comes... it gives me hope of a love filled life and to dream of my prince charming ( who now i call as maan 😉)  . i dont even know if i can state in words as to what geet has given me... one thing is sure getting to watch geet was the best thing i did no matter what others say... i have been thoroughly enjoying geets journey along with maaneet...

i will try to state my 10 best things i liked about geet and maaneet as jodi but geet as a whole was best in itself... so here goes my list...

1) maaneets first meeting which was so different and breath taking.. geet running from goons and maan drinking from the can... and later maan carrying geet in his arms... 😍

2) trip and fall for the first time in delhi office... geet in green dress while maan in pink shirt...

3) khurbaan hua song was a master piece in itself and there after maan consoling geet was my one of the favorite scenes.

4)  maans different tai chi when he thinks of geet was just too hot to handle...

5) behne de song sequence was like music to once soul... the best hug for me in geet till date and maans realizing that he is changing and geet is changing him.

6) the scene were geet stops speaking to maan because maan yelled at her for bringing flowers and later when she sits at her cabin saying maan only looks straight from outside but from inside he is crocked like jalebi has never failed to bring smile to my face no matter how many times i watch it.

7) tu hai zara khafa khafa song were geet purposely pinches maan in a swing and the whole song sequence was another favorite of mine..

8) dargha sequence were geet realizes that she is falling for maan and the way she looks at maan omg its so pure and divine...

9) best of all is the great confession near the tent... so different and so very original ... the dialogue har subha tum se shuru aur har raat tum pe khatam ... has been in my mind ever since it was aired...

10) during wedding when geet reveals about her dream of prince and stating that maan is her prince and she feels herself to be his princess... 👏

although i have stated the 10 things i like the best in geet yet its not even the half of what i love about geet... i love maans character of a lonely, angry young man  and geet who is truly our sherni who fought for what is right... there are so much thats so unique about geet and words totally fell short to describe them all...

geet has given me hope and its hope i have that makes me believe that this is not the end and there will be a new beginning very soon...
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god... am so so so heavy hearted, dono wat to post... just too overwhelmed...

All the devils who wrote such beautiful things bout Geet, bear hugz to u all... awesome write ups re... But IF is acting cranky today n now allowing me to like the posts...
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Khushi:

Shri Raam bana Rambo...🤣🤣🤣 I wished I was here earlier.. n read ur updates.. surely want to read ur analysis on TT int...😆😆

geetfangeet thumbnail
Tomorow also their is maaneet dance and they may speak something in end @Anu i think u got msg:)
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia221

@ Khushi:

Shri Raam bana Rambo...🤣🤣🤣 I wished I was here earlier.. n read ur updates.. surely want to read ur analysis on TT int...😆😆

I entered the den in april 2011...😆...and even if i was here during TT interview main Ban ho jaati if i analysed it...🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

jo bhi mein kehna chahu..barbaad kare alfaaz mere

i have no words,no speech nothing...much too numb to even accept that it has concluded

hence all i can say is a heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful people here for the companionship and heartwarming friendship ...we laughed together ,we cried together ,we cribbed together ,we fought together,...i shall remember for a lifetime how we stood together

a salute to the team of geet for giving us maan geet...memories to cherish ,love story to cherish ..thanksss
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where is Tanu? I am missing her.

And where the hell is my soulie? 😭
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

jo bhi mein kehna chahu..barbaad kare alfaaz mere

i have no words,no speech nothing...much too numb to even accept that it has concluded

hence all i can say is a heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful people here for the companionship and heartwarming friendship ...we laughed together ,we cried together ,we cribbed together ,we fought together,...i shall remember for a lifetime how we stood together

a salute to the team of geet for giving us maan geet...memories to cherish ,love story to cherish ..thanksss

Saj, tu hamare saath fight karegi na? Bol karegi...