Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetfangeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My problem is i cant express my feeling in words ,i cant explain what geet means for me what place does maaneet had in my life but i can say one thing they wer one of reason for my happines their one mahi moment made by day good day , thank u thanks for them it always will be there in my mind as a beautifull moments of my life:-)mahi...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
meri gaaliyan PH ko page 3 pe
please join me
mchopra thumbnail
Jo: bol na sab jhoot bol rahein hai..jo u know everything na..Bolo na..
how the hell will i live without waiting for geet to come..
without talking or stalking the den
without jumping into IF at 3 in the night to ctach an update of some FF
how..
how will i survive without threatening anyone ki i will kill someone in next OS,.
where will i post my crappy poems..
itna kuch ek pal mein khatam..
how will i smile when some boring class in on thinking abt MG
how will i live through 24 hrs without waiting for that half hour of Geet...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyo> Technically their last shot when they were sitting on the sofa and Geet with big stomach as she is pregnant, but in the serial the last scene is the hospital one...But it was shot before the other one...

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar, isse acha toh woh directly hum sab ko maar dete. ðŸ˜­

This is the first Hindi show I ever watched. I am not a soap opera person and chose my IF ID as a mockery. But ironically, this soap opera turned out to be fun, infact more than fun.  So much so, that I have forgotten to live without it.

All of us have ups and downs in our lives. It is but natural. We feel low on certain days. But these low days had drastically reduced in my life since GHSP started. Because everything I felt low, all I had to do was watch some of their scenes... and viola, I was back to feeling awesome. 

I know their memories and the past episodes will all remain available to me. But is is not the same as seeing them together. Maaneet today said that Maan aur Geet ko koi alag nahi kar sakta kyonki unke rishtey ki ghaat Babaji ne bhaandi hai. Kitna sahi bole woh dono. It is absolutely true. And hence they will come back soon again. Babaji, aap sun rahe ho na. Please babaji ðŸ˜­
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bru22

My problem is i cant express my feeling in words ,i cant explain what geet means for me what place does maaneet had in my life but i can say one thing they wer one of reason for my happines their one mahi moment made by day good day , thank u thanks for them it always will be there in my mind as a beautifull moments of my life:-)mahi...

Bru, actions speak louder than words. You visiting the Star office requesting and fighting for the show says more than words. Hugs. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Zee_News

@Jyo> Technically their last shot when they were sitting on the sofa and Geet with big stomach as she is pregnant, but in the serial the last scene is the hospital one...But it was shot before the other one...

Zee I know ..but in the hospital scene both Gurti knew that its the last in the episode which will b aired and so the emotions looked very real there 😭😭😭
geetfangeet thumbnail
I will not leave it like this ,v deserve season 2 v want and v just want it, i will fight for it@prithi thanks yaar halbol u r also with me:-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I know everyone is upset & they are in a crying mode but lets make sure that we use these emotions as our strenght that we will be needing to fight for a season 2
remember what has happened with geet was simply a result of greed of the PH as well as the channel lets not let them win we have a long way to go there will be times when you will feel like giving up but don't give up contiue to fight for a season 2
keep mailing the star network for a season 2 of geet mail them call them write to them till the time we get a season 2 I have decided that I will not atch any of the shows of star network till the time we get a season 2 I know many will consider this insane but I cannot tolerate injustice that has exactly happened with geet
If KMH & CB can have a season 2 then so can geet don't give up the fight must go on
remember together we can & we will get a season 2 of geet

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
priti
so agree, same here where and whom should i look when i will have low points in real life.
geet was such inspiration for me
first time ever attached so badly with any show