Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel like someone took a sledgehammer and wacked it across my heart.

I think I will need some time to come to terms with what just happened and maybe unres my spot on page 1.

Z
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I will not list 10 reason (yet) why I love GHSP...but take the opportunity to  thank the ppl who made me fall in love with GHSP and kept me glued to it...

first off all DD...she was the main reason to watch this serial...I knew the story...knew the hero (although I didn't liked him and couldn't belief to see ram in a different avatar)... but I liked her a lot in DMG..Muskaan was my favorite character...  it was because off DD why I stuck around...and later the reason became MG... so also a big thank you to GC for his portrayal off MSK...never thought I would fall in love with MSK...you became one of my favorite actors... your expressions where the main reason...both DD and GC gave their best to this show and I saw DD grow as an actress...

second: the team off GHSP...the story was interesting and later it became gripping and that caught my attention...I was wondering what will happen next...liked the direction and when I saw the transformation off a weak girl in to a strong one...I was jumping up and down...this is what I was waiting for...and I got it...

the characters off MG are just being portrait by DD and GC but they are incomplete without a story, dialog, the background, the music, the clothes (although I seriously need a chat with whoever is behind the current one), the lighting and direction (sorry if me missed anyone)...so a big thank you to them...

third: the Den and devils...I was stalking the geet forum...but couldn't find a "place"... yes, maybe that sounds weird...but for those who have been in IF a long time would understand it... I have been  a active member in the KS, SP and Kayamath forum.. so was looking  for a home... and here I bumped on the Devil's Den...first as a stalker...then as a devil (although I denied that)... I always enjoyed the discussions and read almost everything what was written... I spend hours and hours stalking, late nights laughs, posting (whenever I was in the mood)... and even when I was disappointed in the serial...it was the den who kept me happy and so a big thanks for my fellow devils... I made new friends and saw some old ones back...without you all my left will become empty again...so I am hoping to see you around...or in season 2...a halla bol for that...

fourth: the birds and the bees...yes you all wondering why...well because most off the time we enjoyed ripping them apart...their news was wrong but gave us subjects to discus, mock en enjoy...

goodbye GHSP

goodbye Geet and MSK

will miss you...

ps: wondering what I'm gone do now...cause the first thing I did after arriving home was logging on to IF and getting to the den...

edit:

My list off 10 MG moments:

The first interaction between a lead couple is very important…and I just love the cold behavior off MSK…totally not what we expected …he pushed her away…and didn't care… MSK proofed to be very important for Geet …he was there to protect her and her unborn….but also learned her to fight for herself…

Another moment was the golden temple scene…that was quite a connection…although MG never met…but their roads meant to cross again and again…. 

Third: when MSK  walked in to room and Geet was without dupatta….him  throwing it to her….with later her throwing a mala away and landing on him….

Four: hum tum….do I need to explain…. Kurbaan hua…I can't watch it without MG dance…brilliant dance…and off course Vishal my fav singer…

Fifth: Geet in the archive and Msk realizing her pregnancy…then his fear of losing her…. 

Six: Roop tera mastana and pee lo… again what expressions…but I still wonder why Geet laid on the bed like that???? Or why the words : my pregnant hoon…that really killed the moment…but drama wise…a brilliant moment…

Seven: all scenes where MSK is holding dupatta…especially Mahi Mahi…

Eight: the MC scene….MSK walking in both asking for her baby…

Ninth: how can I forget the hospital scene, MG in tears seeing and hearing the baby…MSK touching tummy was overwhelming scene…

Ten: Geet on msk lap….and the naught expression given by him while  geet goes on with her chappar chappar…

Edited by shali - 12 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i really want to ambush a star one office does anybody know if tehre is one in london because i heard someone talk about it before.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its over...I feel numb... 😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I feel like someone took a sledgehammer and wacked it across my heart.

I think I will need some time to come to terms with what just happened and maybe unres my spot on page 1.

Z

Ditto. I am STILL bawling my eyes out. 😭😭😭
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
😭 GurTi were extremely sad in the whole episode, so natural, Drashti was trying her best to control herself, but she was crying her heart out, while Gurmeet too trying to control himself, I am totally upset, sad, shattered and what not, Star One, I am not forgiving u 😡😭

😭 Ab Zindagi Ke Har Subah Tum Se Shuru Hote Aur Har Raat Tum Par Khatam 😭
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What do I do to stop my tears? I feel like I am somehow holding on to something important but it is slipping away from my hands. I am loosing it and cannot do anything about it. This will remain a nightmare for me unless they start coming back again. 
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Had made these avis from the SBS segment

Love
Dimple

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
My thoughts. I do not have heart to watch episode so no analysis. I wish ki waqt tham jaata ya aisa miracle ho jaata ki maneet ruk jaate

I never got attached to any show in my life like I am to geet. Do not know what and why it is but it feels very close to my heart, today last episode make me feel  as if some one very near and dear to me going away. But I will  make the same near and dear to come back in my life i.e. my maanet.  They have to come back as lead pair  on the screen and I will go to any extent for it. I mean it. I will give my best and maximum effort to make it happen.  May be today we are watching last episode of Geet. PH is sure happy about it but in my views  FAN power has won. PH tried since march to shut down the show, they tried their best to spoil and kill the show starting from making devil as saint, but they were unsuccessful. Yes agree show is ending but show is not ending because TRP was down it is ending because of thr REVAMPING. There fore WE FAN STILL HAVE upper hand. WE have defeated PH in their own game. So guys HALLA BOL and keep on fighting. Have your fighting cap on and jai bajrangbali bolte hue lage raho.

This is consumer era and WE are NOT GOING TO GIVE UP at any cost.  We will make sure we get lead pair back on the screen

DUNIYA JHUKTI HAI JHUKAANE VAALA CHAAHIYE

BHAGWAAN BHI PIGHAL JAATA HAI BHAKTI KE AAGE

PATHAR MEIN BHI AATMA JAAGTI HAI KOSHIHO KE SAAMNE

PHIR YE CHANNEL KYA CHEEZ HAI??

humko aise viase na samjhe

hum woh log hai jo, jaha LAATH maare vahaa paani nikaal sakte hai.

channel better not underestimate FAn ka power

Now  a little reality check about why having after such wonderful fan base, excellent actors as lead pair and talented director, skilled dialogue writer why we have to fight for our beloved show.

ONLY and only PH is responsible for it.  They had an opportunity to cash with lead and fan base  lekin they had lost it. The truth is they never wanted to go for it. They put their energy to insult and hurt fans or calling them demanding, they wasted their energy to shut down the show by getting Moron Mahesh Pig head Pandey in the show.Only them are  responsible for the mess and are totally liable to end the geet. 

I will not blame the channel, as for them popularity matter and If I own the 4 lion then I would jump on the mauka to get new show with skilled lead pair and strong fan base on revamped channel and would not go for V. I will support fan and not mock or insult them on geet FB page. anyways but it would be not them. They got what they wanted. I will never watch any of their show PERIOD As a matter of fact, Ph should rename their name4 Lions se 4 Snake

sach mein saanp hi hai dhoodh pilao phir bhi dasenge.

they basically have cut their own root.

pata hai na. sandle wood tree pe snake rahte hai aur usko hi khokla karte hai basically they cut who support them or shelter them yeh Ph bhi aise hi hai, so 4 sankes name fit them perfectly.

we fans put them on Top

they are what they are beacuse of fan and now they are insulting and hurting and throwing us like dhood mein padi makhii. Isliye  soco  baabaji unki kaise bhali kar sakte hai?? Nahi baabaji itne insensitive ho hi nahi sakte, baabji unlogo ki Kabhi BHALI kar hi nahi sakte. Hai na babaji.

Life okay without GC/DD no way how life could be oky with out them so forget about it.

abput 4 snake, I want SHOW but I do not want 4 snake as PH.  so unka toh koi bhi show mein dekhne se rahi.

they are most unreliable, unfaithful, not trustworthy, unprofessional, unethical PH on the Mercury, venus, earth, mars, Jupiter, slattern,  Uranus,Neptune ,pluto Sun and Moon.

I am strong believer of the KARMA. 4 snakes ke KARMA will come back to them. I also believe dua se jyaada baddua asar karti hai.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

What do I do to stop my tears? I feel like I am somehow holding on to something important but it is slipping away from my hands. I am loosing it and cannot do anything about it. This will remain a nightmare for me unless they start coming back again. 

priti to me it feel like zindagi ruk gayi kuch kho gaya life mein