GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys who was wishing that the snake should accidentaly blurt out about the truth when anjali was saying the dialogues exactly as if she knows the truth and get chappal hittings from anjali. I WAS! 😆
Well that is never gonna happen!
Well coming back to today's episode major breakthrough! ARNAV-LA broke up! Good sign but still im upset for lavanya. I donno why i could really relate to her today. The pain, the disappointment she got , the broken heart. Poor soul! And the way arnav hugged lavanya for one last time i literally cried 😭
I hope she gets a guy who consider her as a princess. Arnav doesn't deserve her for sure. And the way lavanya was thinking about the consequences when they say the truth to the family was just 👏
This has proved that whatever khushi has taught lavanya has not gone in vain. Kudos lavanya. I for the first time felt really proud of you. Go girl! 

PS: I thought that today was the germ free (Shyam free) episode but he ended up showing his creepy face at the end making my mood go off!
Well tomorrow he will suffer a mini heart attack from anjali. So lets wait and get sadistically pleasured seeing him suffer 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

oh god the snake ends up again...why does he need to show his nosy face everytime...the main highlight of tdys episode is definetly our arnav-la scenes...a sensible scenes to watch...

anjali will never get to know the truth i guess...snake should rot in hell...

thanx for the mini update yaar
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
La really earned my respect today. She has totally changed into a caring and sweet girl who deserves someone who will love and cherish her for who she is. I do hope she finds someone like that. Well the precap was the usual of Anjali crying and Snake slithering near her. 😉
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mages

oh god the snake ends up again...why does he need to show his nosy face everytime...the main highlight of tdys episode is definetly our arnav-la scenes...a sensible scenes to watch...

anjali will never get to know the truth i guess...snake should rot in hell...

thanx for the mini update yaar

Anytime! 😊
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
t4s,...aj nhi dekha tha epi as well as precap,..