India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOL the precap!

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Guys who was wishing that the snake should accidentaly blurt out about the truth when anjali was saying the dialogues exactly as if she knows the truth and get chappal hittings from anjali. I WAS! LOL
Well that is never gonna happen!
Well coming back to today's episode major breakthrough! ARNAV-LA broke up! Good sign but still im upset for lavanya. I donno why i could really relate to her today. The pain, the disappointment she got , the broken heart. Poor soul! And the way arnav hugged lavanya for one last time i literally cried Cry
I hope she gets a guy who consider her as a princess. Arnav doesn't deserve her for sure. And the way lavanya was thinking about the consequences when they say the truth to the family was just Clap
This has proved that whatever khushi has taught lavanya has not gone in vain. Kudos lavanya. I for the first time felt really proud of you. Go girl! 

PS: I thought that today was the germ free (Shyam free) episode but he ended up showing his creepy face at the end making my mood go off!
Well tomorrow he will suffer a mini heart attack from anjali. So lets wait and get sadistically pleasured seeing him suffer Evil Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1veechaJordinSurefire27CrazySaRunianNav2010sun2011Swap-ArhiShiningStar18

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

oh god the snake ends up again...why does he need to show his nosy face everytime...the main highlight of tdys episode is definetly our arnav-la scenes...a sensible scenes to watch...

anjali will never get to know the truth i guess...snake should rot in hell...

thanx for the mini update yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
La really earned my respect today. She has totally changed into a caring and sweet girl who deserves someone who will love and cherish her for who she is. I do hope she finds someone like that. Well the precap was the usual of Anjali crying and Snake slithering near her. Wink
GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

oh god the snake ends up again...why does he need to show his nosy face everytime...the main highlight of tdys episode is definetly our arnav-la scenes...a sensible scenes to watch...

anjali will never get to know the truth i guess...snake should rot in hell...

thanx for the mini update yaar

Anytime! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
t4s,...aj nhi dekha tha epi as well as precap,..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top