SurYa Scenes Are So Touching And Beautiful - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post Mages.

Well described J.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

thanks yaar, its not hard to understand their relation , its like a open book , all one need to do is see them as a normal couple /////////////////////// 

After long time i got to see such a decent and soulmates kind of pair so they are def a MAGICAL pair for me 😆
Originally posted by sita11

After long time i got to see such a decent and soulmates kind of pair so they are def a MAGICAL pair for me 😆

True, ...They are refreshing , Magical, Adorable, Believable /.

I always felt, why ppl believe there is no love/ trust/compassion and care  in compromised marriages ?? why no show bother to show that ???? why a gal or guy has to be shown accepting their compromised marriages as a Duty and not a Life Long Bond ????  

Not every one are lucky to have love marriages, wat about normal marriages and relation btw couples who are into compromised relation ? 

Though Sandhya has accepted it as a Duty , yet to see her form the bond which they are making way for 
DABH is a special show.

& every1 in it is special..

coming 2 Surya 🤗
there scenes r just soo simple yet beautifull
luv the everything about them.

kudos 2 the CV

Mages 🤗How you been? Its been too long... 

I have to say love the post... 

I am loving the way SurYa relationship is growing and is being shown, there is still so much to come and I have to agree with you seeing the growth of understanding is so good
I agree. It the simplicity that's heart touching for all of their scenes!!!!
Lovely post... Surya - unique couple everyone can relate with them . Thats the speciality
Originally posted by Mages

you know guys...we have seen alot of couples...from all shows...and we all love them...but in all that shows...they have love shown in a physical way...😉...but then have we ever seen a love story that starts with immense understanding...have we seen a love story that starts with no touching...well i am proud that it started with our SurYa...i know sooraj is in love with sandhya...but then sandhya is still understanding him...but then in that understanding it shows that she is falling for him...the way they understand each other...help each other...encouraging each other...working each other...thats what i call love...love doesn't mean only physical...but more than that...and SurYa have shown and portray that beautifully...

and also they are fulfilling each other marriage saat pheres vows...that they understand each other first...then be friends...than fall in love...and now thats what i call love

the simplicity of SurYa...and realistic aspect in their characters thats what make the show a great success...

👍🏼