Posted: 12 years ago
 loved the way the whole la n asr matter was taken up, and the way the sensibly sorted out the whole thing and also how  asr stopped fooling around and stopped playing with the poor soul's feelings...

i am happy they didnt turn her negative like they do in other serials...😃

Kudos to CV's👏

Both the actors did amazing job. Everything was so well done, from the script, to the dialogues to the direction. A job well done, CV's :)
totally agree...that was perfect justification to the characters...a mature break up is any day an example to follow than getting bitter and negative abt it !!!
wow thats a great news yaar...
i am really glad...i am yet to watch...i guess its going to be a great episode...i hope they show snake's face...

i am happy that they did not turn la negative...i hope they don't sour la's friendship with khushi too...

its a great surprise from Cvs...
love them really,..Bchari la,...!
Originally posted by honeypriya

totally agree...that was perfect justification to the characters...a mature break up is any day an example to follow than getting bitter and negative abt it !!!

very true..😊
Originally posted by Mages

wow thats a great news yaar...
i am really glad...i am yet to watch...i guess its going to be a great episode...i hope they show snake's face...

i am happy that they did not turn la negative...i hope they don't sour la's friendship with khushi too...

its a great surprise from Cvs...

there wasn't much in the episode today.. but the asr-la scene is a must watch 👏
yaa agree with you...but why didn't Khushi trold Anjali di to not to telll...I just hope Arnav will get to knw that Khushi's engagement broken 
Originally posted by honeypriya

It was very wise and sensible of both of them to talk it out rather holding grudges against each other... Must say, La acted so sensibly and Sana.. did an amazing job with the acting :)
Originally posted by anu17

yaa agree with you...but why didn't Khushi trold Anjali di to not to telll...I just hope Arnav will get to knw that Khushi's engagement broken 

coz she doesn't want everyone to feel bad abt it when everyone is  happy/excited about the upcoming engagements.. and also payal is khushi's sister.. so they wud b thinking.. one side she called off her engagement and on the other side her sister is getting engaged  😕
Edited by vaishiksg - 12 years ago