i already posted but I just had to
read all the chapters again.
i thought how good it would be
if Maanvi hadn't cancer. But
your story, is so good that I hope
the serial makers do the ssame as
in your story. It's so romantic.
I didn't know that this could be so
romantic. I thought it will be about surviving..
but you definately proved me wrong.
I really love it.
Please update soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keetha... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow... i am speechless yar... want to explain in a word means... its amazing...👏👏👏
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly i am so sorry for the late reply. I read the last few chapters all together! one word - PERFECT . 
everything was well written and it really touched my heart. not kidding. you are such a professional writer! 
I don't know what to say.. 
it was simply beautiful !
couldn't be any better than this! 
absolutely flawless work! 
Update sooon! 

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Khushi15

Simply beatiful..!!

Loved it..!!

Thanks Khushi... 😊

Thank you so much Tina😊

This content was originally posted by: love_angle

Simply beautiful...the whole conversation was fantastico...update soon and do pm me . 😊

Thank you so much dearie😊 Glad you liked the convo and will try to update soon😊
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amri174

Very soulfully written. Loved it:)

Thank you so much for feeling the emotions I tried to convey😊

Take your time gal😊

This content was originally posted by: priasweet

so beautiful update

amazing part
so possessive manvi and so loving virat
thank u so much for the pm

Thank you so much... I didn't know the reaction for the possessive Manvi but happy that you liked it😊
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethis

hayeee Revuu love you dear... absolutely loved it..  i had tears in my eyes.. awesome yaar.. perfectly complimented with the song you have given.. loved it... 

Thank you so much Preethi... As promised, I saved ur air fare to hunt me down to write. So happy that you liked it and I hope I managed to justify the delay😉

This content was originally posted by: Suarez

Wow...amazing update!!
was eagerly waiting 4 this!!!
hope 2 see such intense moment wid virman!!
could actually picture dem...awesome!!
 thank u for the pm!!
take care!!:))

Thank you so much for waiting patiently. I know I have been an inconsistent updater but will try to change myself. 😊

This content was originally posted by: HALA.S

rev itz so good..<3<3
u r such a gr8 writer..:)

Thank you so much Hala🤗
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missingremix

Hi dear...I'm sorry..really sorry for nt being able 2 comment since d past three updates..got tangled in both professional n personal front..i'm stil nt free from al my vows..bt got a little tym out as i jst had 2 comment now n let u know how much i hv loved ur work..always n in d last three updates as well...

Girl u hv floored my completely..u hv such a talent 2 make d characters come alive that i ended up in tears ven they were in pain..felt their hurt as they struggled n ended up smiling venever they found hope!!
U get d reader so involved in ur story that it seems i know these characters personally n closely!!
Seriously..there's hardly any words left for me 2 express..u deserve al d appreciation in d world..keep it coming..coz as i said b4..i'v become an addict of ur work..!!

THANX A TON for d regular pms inspite of nt getting a reply from me..that's really sweet of u..forgive me again for nt being able 2 comment earlier..if tym permits..i'l come again n let u kno abt my fav scenes from al d 3 parts as i hv always done!!

Ps: U'd wonder how do i type so much if i hv shortage of tym..bt wat 2 do..i'm ur fan n dis fan's adoration u'l hv 2 bear!!🤗 n loads of luv!! Take care!!

It feels so good to see your comment after so long. I truly understand how difficult to juggle between work and personal stuff all the time. I was in the same situation and feel so bad for taking so long for reading all the works in the forum despite the PM's sent out. You don't have to say sorry coz I have been there as well.

Firstly sorry to make you cry, that is the reason why I had to add the final nok-jok to bring back the smile. I'm not sure whether it was enuff to crave the smile after the whole series of emotional atyachar thru my words.  It is a really pleasure for me to know that you took time to write your thoughts despite your schedule. I m cloud 9 now.

Hope to see back in action in IF soon and trust me it feels really nice to read your comments. You take care too🤗
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aisha202

Really beautiful update Reva!

I'm lost for words... absolutely loved Virat when he was trying to make Manvi understand about life and his love for her. This line was so touching:

We complement each other; we enhance our strength and overcome our flaws together. We are incomplete without each other Manvi...

A wonderful part, I enjoyed reading it so much! *Hugz*

Thank you so much Aisha. 🤗

This content was originally posted by: jz4amrit

I love the depth of emotions in your updates.I love your Virat..infact i have been following this FF from the time,when I wasnt too much 'into' this show,so it wont be an exaggeration if I say that your Virat increased my love for show's Virat also..
I am sure,We are going to get an awesome Manvi in the show,but i really wish we get Viraat of this sort too...to make VM complete for me...ofcourse,with all trademark VM elements intact with 'this' depth and seriousness..

Thank you so much dearie😊 Well I would love to see the same or more intensity of Virat on screen. I fall in love with Virat everytime I write about him😊

This content was originally posted by: sups

I love the story...and want u to update more frequently

Thanks gal. I wish I could update more frequently but my mind and time doesn't cooperate much in this😳 Will try, pakka
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NinaArief

"Manvi was again flounder for words,.."

i think even us readers are flounder for words, i mean seriously, ah-mayzing update!!! controlled emotions, selfless love, guy and girl( and not the other way ;P ), hint of drama, .. very best-seller material..

Nina, thank you so much for comments. You are floundered for words, that is surprising.. My sista is awesome with her vocab, stop praising my work and tell me when are you gonna give me another creation of yours. I miss them😊

Thank you dearie😊

This content was originally posted by: Shivrajput52

Rev hats off... Dear dis was brilliant... Loved each and every sentence... Its so emotional and touchy... M speechless... M unable 2 express what am feeling ri8 now... Hugzz to my sweetest friend and i knw irritate u alot... Bt Rev i love doing dat...;)
And i hope u will update dis ss early next time... And no wonder you are best... Love u...!!!

Shiv, my dearie. Thank you so much and you just flood me with your praises all the time. You know I love your company and I truly don't mind u doing it at all😊
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvzindagi

Reva, you always right beautifully...👏
I am speechless... the emotions flowing in this update really touched my heart and I loved the part

"
It is not mere physical, it is more than that. We complement each other; we enhance our strength and overcome our flaws together. We are incomplete without each other"
So true

But you didn't PM me since last two updates 😒

Beautiful update😊... please continue soon and PM me next time

🤗

Firstly I m so sorry for missing you in the PM list for the past 2 update. I wouldn't have realized it you didn't tell me, noticed that your name is missing from my buddy list. I have added u again😳 Thank you so much for this lovely comment.

This content was originally posted by: anyacrazy

wonderful ausum part...waz waiting for ure update since looong tym nd the wait was worth it...luved viraats little speech to maanvi...hope u update nxt part soon eagerly waiting 😊 nd thnx a loot for pm 🤗

Sorry for making you wait long, anyways will try to buck up soon. Thanks for enjoying the update😊

This content was originally posted by: kajenvirman

loved it! awesome update!!
please PM me for the next update!:)

Thank you so much...😊