Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

that was really good and thanks for the pm :D

Thank you so much dearie😊

Originally posted by: Shivrajput52

Rev m speechless... Loved it.! Each and evry sentence by manvi s full of emotions... Loved dat brothr and sister bond nd my eyes r wet bcs m remembrng my brthr... Hav no words to express my feeling...

Shiv, thank you so much dearie. I have always wanted to include Dabbu in my update and finally had my chance. Glad u liked it gal😊

Originally posted by: SmileySara

loved it!

Thank you so much yaar😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

revaaa...🤗...gal yet another beautiful update...n those lines i quoted above...gosh i had tears in my eyes when i read tht...tht ws d most soulful beautiful part in this update...⭐️...hw perfectlyyy u showed virat's deep true love for manvi...n thtsy i loveee loveee virat d most in ur ff...n aise virat ko hi main aage jaake show mein bhi dekhna chahti hooon...😃😃

nywz continue sooon...once again truly beautiful update...👏

Aww Nikki, those were my fav as well... I want VirMan love to be beyond physical attraction, more emotional and how they love each other so much. Even I m falling for Virat the more I write about him😊

Originally posted by: jz4amrit

loveddd it Reva... u and MIA truly rock...
this is my most favourite FF..
ok,firstly if this is how you write when you are confused,then i dont mind u staying confused :P

i love it that you have described other relations well too..
JeeMan is earlier chaps and Dabbu Maanvi in this one.

next thing,and most imp y i loved this chap is that you have described about effects of chemo here..THIS IS WHAT I WANNA SEE IN THE SHOW IN THE ILLNESS TRACK..cos as much we wud hate to see Maanvi in this state but this is REALITY.. and i SO WISH they include it in the show..
*hugs* for a fab update.
Rashi(TVC)

p.s. lol @ delivery joke.Virat surely knows how to handle his dedhfutiya.

Rashi, thank you so much dearie. Glad you like the Manvi-Dabbu part, one of my toughest part to write. 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

amazin part

Thanks Tina😊

Originally posted by: Suarez

WOW...!!
truly amazing!!
can't wait for part 15!!!
:))

Thanks dearie. Part 15 coming shortly😊

Originally posted by: khushalee

you are confused? this is the most amazing update till date. you are getting better and better with each update. love you dear

Thank you so much khushalee for your lovely comments😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunny1991

Woww finally read everything:-) awesome work rev:-)

Thanks Thiri...😊

Originally posted by: Khushi15

I was dying to read ur update...I have waited for so long and finally the time has come...Ur update was OMG..!!! I m speechless...!!! Everytime i read ur updates i dont have comments to give... I m out of words..!!!! This is AWESOME...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  U r undoubtly the best writer on IF... This update is as beautiful as other parts... Rev u r the most talented writer on IF... How can u leave me speechless everytime...???? Love to read ur updates <3  IT IS THE BEST...!!!!

Thank you so much Khushi, not sure whether I qualify for so mux of praises but really cherish it. Sorry for keeping u waiting long the last time as well as this time.😳

Originally posted by: Nehal92

REv u r jus awesome... u alwayz make me speechless!!! jus loved it!!😊

Thanks Nehal, 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusam

Luv yr prt 14 n it was osum n pm me wen u do next prt... Plz plz

Thanks dearie😊
Originally posted by: me.san

hey...

lovely update...

was waiting from a long time for ur update...
do update soon this time...

Thanks for the comment and sorry for keeping u wait long.😳

Originally posted by: Sonika1988

It was one of the best parts
Truely amazing. It was perfectly balanced with all kind of emotions love ,care,anger everything was purely awesome
I mean I had goosebumps after reading this update .
Loved the way how virat answered manvis questions .
Tussi taa kamal kar dita yaar
Fabulous...

Thank you so much Sonika. Loved ur comments alot and really enjoy reading it😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Talli..

Awesome Update.. I Loved Every Single Word In This Update.. The Way You Showed The Trust And The Love Between VirMaan Was Really Beautiful.. You're Seriously A Fabulous Writer.. I Loved How Viraat Was Always There For Maanvi And How Maanvi Confided In Viraat And Not Someone Else About Her Fears..  This Update Was Truly Amazing.. Continue Soon And Thank You So Much For The PM.. 🤗

Talli, thank you for ur awesome comments gal. Wanted to built the trust between Virman slowly and glad u liked it. Btw when r u updating ur FF gal😊

Originally posted by: hs7071

Rev,
You literally managed to make me cry how can maanvi be so selfless? She is thinking about others and nt about her pain and fear of chemotherapy...this is so heart wrenching...i swear you and khushnav are 2 writers which manage to get me so addicted to ur writing tht i always want more...Ur utterly and simy great so much detail u write in is unbelievable ur probably the only writer who always gives long updates which are soo amazing...please continue soon on a regular basis and whenever u do jus pm me i will be waiting impatiently for part 15

Hoor, sorry for making you cry and wait long. I also have to say, thanks for enduring my super long update, coz I m a pretty long winded person😳 I will def PM you dearie
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockinggirl5

Wow... I loved it, please continue soon.

Thank you so much gal😊

Originally posted by: almondjoy12

I am speechless after reading this update!! You truly work emotion into the story so well. I love how you express their love for each other. Virat is shown as the best partner for Maanvi ever, he cares for her like no other. And I love how you showed how much he cares for her by stating that he could just about feel the pain during the biopsy. And their conversation in her old hospital room was just so emotional and it felt so true and real!!! I love how you conveyed the couple and everyone else. Umm im just speechless once again you have written a work of art. I love how you do the flashback and present day, it just makes it that much better. I swear I could see the whole scene playing in my mind as if they were acting it out infront of my eyes. Marvelous!!!!!!! :D

Aww gal, I m truly touched reading your awesome comment. It really means alot for me🤗

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

wow another fablous update...reva you rock evrytime  you wield your pen...err key board!!!!

Thank you dearie... Btw I missed ur long comments😳

Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman

lovely update

Thank you so much😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: nai1311_ysp

Speechless...loved it...
waiting 4 next  update...
thanks for d pm...

Thanks dearie😊

Originally posted by: nina282

loved it!

Thank you 😊

Originally posted by: bhavnah

I loved it...it was awesome

Thanks dearie😊

Originally posted by: priasweet

very lovely 😊😊
the unlimited love bet virat and manvi was awesum👏👏👏

Thankz dearie😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aisha202

Rev! Another beautiful part! 😃

Virat is so caring towards Manvi - making her feel wanted and loved, giving her so much support during this difficult time!❤️
In return Manvi has so much trust in him... really sweet part! Totally LOVED!

🤗

Aisha, so sweet of you...
🤗

Originally posted by: innocentmanvi1

aweshome rev u r the best writer till date i have ever read wat wording wat imaginations u use it is just like seeing a picture every word with a scene collects in my mind!!!!1 love it very much

thanks for the pm and continue sooon!!!!!!!

Thank you so much dearie, glad to know the FF is close to you

Originally posted by: maria0123

Awesome I think you should write the original story

Aww Maria, thank you so much. Don't think this ranting qualifies for story😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: JULIEL

loved the update and sooo looking forward to the next!

Thanks Juliel, nxt part coming soon😊

Originally posted by: bollyrockstar

Awww, so cuuutee!! I love your story! I think it's my fave VirMan story so far! 

Aww thank you so much dearie😊
Originally posted by: daminipatel12

Ommgggeee!! Loved this part!! Please pm me when you update!! 👏

Thanks dearie😊

Originally posted by: arti159

AWW...DAT WAS SO NYC...THNKS 4 DA PM...😊

Thanks dearie😊