VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Rev m speechless... Loved it.! Each and evry sentence by manvi s full of emotions... Loved dat brothr and sister bond nd my eyes r wet bcs m remembrng my brthr... Hav no words to express my feeling...
loveddd it Reva... u and MIA truly rock...
this is my most favourite FF..
ok,firstly if this is how you write when you are confused,then i dont mind u staying confused :P

i love it that you have described other relations well too..
JeeMan is earlier chaps and Dabbu Maanvi in this one.

next thing,and most imp y i loved this chap is that you have described about effects of chemo here..THIS IS WHAT I WANNA SEE IN THE SHOW IN THE ILLNESS TRACK..cos as much we wud hate to see Maanvi in this state but this is REALITY.. and i SO WISH they include it in the show..
*hugs* for a fab update.
Rashi(TVC)

p.s. lol @ delivery joke.Virat surely knows how to handle his dedhfutiya.Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
WOW...!!
truly amazing!!
can't wait for part 15!!!
:))
you are confused? this is the most amazing update till date. you are getting better and better with each update. love you dear
Woww finally read everything:-) awesome work rev:-)

I was dying to read ur update...I have waited for so long and finally the time has come...Ur update was OMG..!!! I m speechless...!!! Everytime i read ur updates i dont have comments to give... I m out of words..!!!! This is AWESOME...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  U r undoubtly the best writer on IF... This update is as beautiful as other parts... Rev u r the most talented writer on IF... How can u leave me speechless everytime...???? Love to read ur updates <3  IT IS THE BEST...!!!!

REv u r jus awesome... u alwayz make me speechless!!! jus loved it!!😊
Luv yr prt 14 n it was osum n pm me wen u do next prt... Plz plz
hey...

lovely update...

was waiting from a long time for ur update...
do update soon this time...

Edited by me.san - 12 years ago
It was one of the best parts
Truely amazing. It was perfectly balanced with all kind of emotions love ,care,anger everything was purely awesome
I mean I had goosebumps after reading this update .
Loved the way how virat answered manvis questions .
Tussi taa kamal kar dita yaar
Fabulous...