superb awesme.. lvd ur precap .. cntue soon
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing!!! and the precaps soo funny.. pm me plzz
luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely loved it! you should definately continue writing! that was soo sweet! awww! lol! please do continue! im really eager to read the next part πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ 
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone for those wonderful comments, I m really happy that you liked it. Will try to update the next part and hopefully can meet all your expectation. 
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey awesome please continue do pm me...
sushravya thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
 aww..!! tat ws really cute 😊 loved it.. do pm me wen yo update next😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments and encouragement. Not sure whether part 2 is able to live up to all your expectations.

Part 2
"Virat, I love youuu..." Manvi rumbled in her sleep while cuddling closer to Virat in her sleep. Her voice was soft, low yet sexy enough to wake Virat from his sleep. Some things will never change, one of it is definitely her rumbling in sleep, he thought to himself while smiling at her sleeping in his arms. Not that he minded it at all, actually he loved it. He felt so contented today, something that he never thought he will ever experience in his life. His mind wandered to his confrontation with Dadaji earlier today. "Virat, you will never change. Neither can you do anything to redeem your past nor can you prove yourself in future. I agreed to all your nonsense of wanting to go back to US and you wanting to start your career as lawyer just for the sake of Manvi. That's all! Your first hearing is in 3 days' time and you're so adamant to go down to Rishikesh instead of preparing for the case. Just bear in mind one thing Virat, DON'T you dare tarnish Vandera clan's pride and prestige in the court! If I'm not happy with your preparation, I will not allow you step into the courtroom and that is FINAL,  Samjha Virat!", Dadaji walked away angrily not even waiting for Virat's explanation. If it was the old Virat, he would have definitely rebelled but Virat just stood there. There was neither anger nor sadness in him. Till that moment, even he thought he will never be able to redeem himself from his past that has been haunting him. It was his Bandariya that made the impossible possible.

He bottled up all his emotions deep in him and his heart was as cold as ice. The coldness helped to numb the pain and hide the scars in his heart. He was pretty comfortable living in his own fortress until the day his Bandariya came to his life. Till today, he still doesn't know how she managed to breakthrough his fortress. Her smiled spread warmth around him that slowly melted his heart, the old scars resurfaced and pain slowly penetrated into him again. He was losing his control over and over again but the only difference this time she was there with him to endure the pain. She was able to see the scars in his life that no one was able to see, her touch healed it. She slowly healed his scars one by one like an angel with a magical touch. She taught him to let go of his anger, disappointment, failure and his past so that she can fill it up with her love. Now he is only filled with love, her love for him. He accepted his past failure openly instead of running away. It was she who wanted him to go back to US alone and walk through the path again with pride instead of sorrow, failure and heartbreak to make him believe that he that he has overcome his past that has been haunting him all this years. Of course, it also gave him the opportunity to actually collect his Law degree that he refuses to acknowledge as it reminded him of his past. The 2 weeks he was in US, he felt her presence around him, guiding each step he took, holding him when he was about to fall. Virat used to tease Manvi whenever she looked at the sky and share her problems, happiness or sorrow with her demised parents but he was doing the same thing every night in US. The only difference, he was sharing it with his Bandariya who was across the globe in India. He hoped that the stars would deliver his thoughts to her.

Manvi's changed her sleeping position, moving away from his arms towards the other side of the bed. Virat watched her sleeping, suddenly he remembered about his case. "Damn, the case. I haven't even read anything yet!",Virat cursed himself and slowly got off the bed to ensure he doesn't disturb his sleeping beauty from her dream. He slowly tiptoed to his bag, took out the case files, his notepad and pen. He switched on the reading light at his corner of the bed and started to prepare for his case.

Manvi sensed that Virat distance from her even in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes while turning herself towards Virat. Manvi was half awake when she saw Virat was sitting on the bed, immersed in his thoughts. "Why are you awake so early, jet lag?" she asked him. "No baby, you go to sleep" he answered her softly but in serious note. She opened her eyes and saw him scribbling something on the notepad. "Virat Singh Vandera, are you taking notes on how to improve your kissing skills" she asked with a confused look. Her question surprised Virat and he broke out laughing. " Bandariya, only you can have such an imagination", Virat answered her back while still controlling his laughter. "Then what in the world are you scribbling so early in the morning?" she asked again. "No Manvi, I just thought I will read through the case file and prepare some notes to discuss with Bhai and Dadaji tomorrow." he answered while still writing his notes. Then he stopped halfway and put his notes aside as if he realized something important. " Bandariya, were you trying to say that I'm a lousy kisser earlier?" Virat asked her with a devilish smile on his face. That moment, Manvi bit her lower lips realizing the mistake she made but before she could react, he already pulled her towards him. " Bandariya, I will prove you wrong baby", he whispered at her ears. His lips found hers in no time, she melted in his arms. Her lips slowly parted giving in to his urge. She felt hot passion exploded in her as he crushed her with his kiss. She was in state of ecstasy when his tongue touched hers. Her grip on his shoulder tighten, his reflex pulled her even closer. Finally their lips slowly parted involuntarily and gasped for air. Virat studied her face; he realized he did fairly well in his task. Manvi was unable to meet his gaze as she was still in state of ecstasy definitely won't be able to take another round of it she thought. Virat realized it too but he won't let her easily, slowly leaned against the bed with his hands over his head. "How would you rate this kiss, baby?". Manvi knew she was cornered so she slowly jumped off the bed, made sure she was out of his reach before answering him. "Fairly well, vast improvement, but don't get too happy as there are still room for improvement in future Chep", she answered in her usual tone.

"So how is your case preparation going, Mr Virat", she tried to change the passionate mood to a subtle one. "Well it was going fairly well, until someone challenged my skills in kissing", he smirked. "Dadaji must be very impressed when he realizes that his useless pota was doing case study at 3 am in the morning. Are your nervous, Virat? She asked with concern. "Manvi Vandera, let's make one thing clear. I'm not doing this for Dadaji or anyone else for the matter." Manvi's smile slowly faded from her face but Virat didn't realize it and continued talking. "I just don't want to disappoint my wife who trusts me with her life and believes in me more than anyone else in the world including myself. I will not let anything jeopardize that trust, understood Manvi?", he asked while looking into her eyes. Manvi's eyes was teary and she was about to breakdown when he walked over to her, held her in his arms and teased her " Oye Bandariya, why do you have to be so filmy all the time?". "Look who is talking about being filmy, what do you expect me to do when you deliver SRK emotional dialogues all the time? Make sure you don't deliver your filmy dialogues in court, else court room will become Broadway theater."  Manvi replied him back. They both ended up laughing.

Precap : Manvi was about to walk out of the room when Virat stopped her,"Manvi ruk jao". "Aap kya Chep?", she asked him. "Chai meh sirf pani, tea powder, dhoodh aur cheeni daloo. No haldi, lal mirch, kal mirch aur namak. Neither am I in the mood for exotic chai nor is Dabbu here to save me" he teased her.

Feel free to express your views/comments/criticism. 😊