rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Take your time gal
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radharaday

Wow... Another master-piece  again πŸ‘... plz this time continue soon .. it is my little request πŸ˜³ U r a brilliant writer 

Aww thank you so much Radharadav... Will def continue and hopefully can write the next part sooner😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radharaday

Wow... Another master-piece  again πŸ‘... plz this time continue soon .. it is my little request πŸ˜³ U r a brilliant writer 

Aww, thank you so much Radharadav... Hopefully I can update the next part sooner. 😊
mika17 thumbnail
Wow u write in proper detail yaar, it's mindblowing
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: jannat89

awesomd once again. 😊

Thank you so much...😊
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Aww Jesmin, don't be sorry. Of course you can call me Di dearie.πŸ€— Glad you like the update and thanks for the lovely update😊

u r welcome Di...πŸ€—
plz  update soon this time 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: anyacrazy

*dancing seeing u hve updated* * calms down nd decides to read the update now*

Edit:

wooowww!!!!!!!   πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— *needs a moment to recover nd calm down*..
Okkay firstly u r forgiven for ur late updates becuz of the fabulous..myndbloeing superb ausum updates u give ALWAYS... I really need to fynd sum new wrds to describe how ausumly u write..

Well i luved the expression u used of manvis eyes caressing viraats face rather than his fingers..it just sounded really beautiful nd different..nd even the nurses realise virats uncoditional luv for maanvi...haaye..wish guys lyk virat actually existed in the real wrld 😍 😍 *cums out of dreamland to continue her bak bak*
Luved virats definition of true nd ultimate victory..it left me awwing too..nd rona queen..lol..nyc touch there..
Next virats hesitence to take her was completely understandable but being the luver boy that he is he had to give in to his partners wishes..soo sweet...
Cuming to maanvis talk with baghwaanji i luved that too..wat maanvi says was trule heart touchig...but i especially lyked the possessive grlfrend nd only one maanvi chaudhry bit..u r so right grl..nd wen she lists all the things she still needs to live to c u added a tinge of humour with the wrinklez nd who grays first..another great touch..nd the way manvi sees through virat is also another plus point...nd her explanation of always luking on the brighter side of lyf was so touching nd yet so true..we always fsil to luk at the positive side of things but the way u wrote about it really moved me...this just shows wat a fab nd ausum writer u are cuz u can make me laugh cry nd get emotional by just reading ure wrk nd no one has been able to do that to me..seriously u rock dii!!
Nd where do u get all ure medical info frm?? Its lyk ure a doctor ureself the way u wrote about the whole procedure...i cud sympathise with manvi nd her worries for her diis safety nd virats anger too is justified..he cant bear the thought of losing his lady luv..aww..nd then him cuming bck in the evening nd the laptop incident with virat leaving the room was great too..one really superb thing with ure writing is the way u show the deepness of all the
relationships be it virman or even jeeman..for instance maanvi staying up to research bout side effects for jeevika or even jeevikas willingness nd ultimate decision of being the donor..nd even virat not able to even hear anything bout losing maanvi shows his inner fear nd passionate luv for maanvi.

Everytym i write a comment for ure wrk i always feel lyk ive rambled on too much..i know u lyk long coments but pleease do tell me if u get boored of reading my bak bak..nd i just wanna thnk u for such a wonderful story such superb characters nd also for taking out the tym tk reply to each one of our comments..it really is sweet of u..nd btw i forgve u for ure late updates nd can understand that u hve a busy lyf too so will wait patiently for ure next update πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

Anya, thank you so much for forgiving me...

Even I wish guys like Virat exists in the real world, so decides to fulfill it in my fanfic instead. Sorry for making you cry but glad that I made you laugh as well. I'm not from medical field but I juz do a bit research before writing, thats all. I juz have the facts are correct coz that it was I get from the internet.

Never consider your comments as ramble, it never fails to bring the smile in my face reading them. Luv you gal, this comment juz made my dayπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tia.Saigal2002

Once again very nice update.. You seem to know so much about cancer and the treatments.. Do you research about the disease before implementing it in your story line or are you a doctor?? Anyway your update once again left me in awe.. A job well done.

Thank you so much Tia... I don't have medical background but juz do a bit of reading on the internet about cancer and the treatment. Thank god for the existence of Internet today😊😊😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilashaprem

Hi Revathi...i am a big fan of this story...this part is as usual awsome. Imust say that u r an excellent writer.

Thank you so much abhi... Glad you liked itπŸ˜ƒ
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mika17

Wow u write in proper detail yaar, it's mindblowing

Thank you so much Mika...😊