VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 102

Posted: 11 years ago
I just read all of the chapters together, and they are amazing. 
Continue soon. 
please please please please please UPDATE!
HOLY!!! This is so great!! i LOVED reading this and can you PLEASE update soon. :) I lovvve this!!!! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by hopehot

Wow...absolutely amazing update...glad to know that jeevika realizes that know...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you... 😊
😊
Originally posted by rezevendous

@rev4eva : Thanks so much for the update.. Will read it right away ...

Thanks dearie for taking ur time to read it😊

Originally posted by priasweet

beautiful part

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by karrena

wow, amazing updateπŸ‘it was worth the wait😊

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by tina_1234

awesome part..loved it

Thank you so much😊

Originally posted by prerna31s

Lovely update :)

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by rezevendous

Loved the way you balance all characters, and yet there is enough of VirMan, this is what I have beenw aiting to watch on the show πŸ‘

The beauty of love inspiring a person in the most er life, and yet inspiring Virat .. Just Wow 😎
positive way, under the most difficult times, is so well potrayed .. Virat is taking care of Manvi, working towards a profession, and yet has his passion alive ..  Manvi is fighting the most difficult battle of her life, and yet inspiring Virat .. Just Wow 😎
Loved the argument between Dabba and Virat.. The way Dabba's silly remark caused a realisation in Virat, to be the perfect match for Manvi in all aspects, is just so awesome.. I just cant stop thinking about the amazing bond VirMan have .. And the way Manvi made Virat confess his feelings, that was sone pey suhaga 😍

You got some serious talent, keep writing  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww, thank you so much for your lovely comments. Although VirMan is my fav but every character in the show is so unique and they actual knit closely around VirMan. I try my best to include them as much I can, glad you liked it. I still find that I haven't given enuff space for most of the characters but will def try to do in future.

Reading your comments made my day, hope you enjoy the next part as well😊

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

I somehow expected Virat restart his singing career but then realised your FF is unique in its own way...i just loved your FF!!!!!

Jeevika her silver lining and then the Choudary who of course are rich in love!!!! and well DAbbu the adorable bodygaurd brother everything was so so sweet ...i literally had tears in my eyes well the Dabbu vs Virat was very amusing to watch no doubt Maanu enjoyed it!!!

Thanks gal, I somehow can imagine Virat better as a lawyer instead of a singer. Happy that you liked it as well. Your comments have always been unique as your id. 😊

Originally posted by secondlife

OMG!!! when will u stop amazing us?πŸ€—

was waiting eagerly for ur updates .But,i must say d wait was totally worthwhile.

loved d small details u included from d recent EHMMBH track (like Jeevi being called FM ji,SB n Viren convo etc) while keeping ur own storyline intact.

keep going buddy πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much dearie. I hope I wont disappoint you in future as well. Sorry for keeping you waiting for my updates 😊
Originally posted by preethis

woww wowww revuuu awesome super duper update... loved it... now please update the next part soon... this was just awesome i loved dabbu and virat convo both are possessive about maanvi i loved it... chaudaries are really sweethearts... waiting for next part...

Thanks Preethi... Your comments are always as sweet as u are... πŸ€—

Originally posted by abhilashaprem

oh my god. thank you so much for the update. I have been waiting for this from long time.thank you once again. you r a very good writer.

Thank you so much gal. Glad you liked it😊
Originally posted by anyacrazy

Wowww!!! U surely gotta get the award for best writer!!! Seriously the wait is worthwile wen u give updates lyk this but this doesnt mean u take aages agen to update πŸ˜‰ well i luved the entire update but i especially luv the way u hve shown the bondings between all the characters lyk virika swamini-viren dabbu-viraat nd of course the one nd only virmaan..really lyked the cute banter between virat nd dabbu over maanvi nd i really want sumthing lyk that to happen in the future in the show...although i thought viraat was gonna start his singing career i luved the little twist with him deciding to sing wen maanvi cums back...
The realisation of jeevika was great nd sumthing lyk this is much needed in the actual show...nd despite the fact that im not a great big swamini bua fan lyked the little convo between viren nd her...he silver lining bit was very well written...
Nd the chaudhries luv is truly heart warming...they r the sweetest nd most caring family ever...luv them all...
Last but definitely not the least virmaans relationship is just perfect!!! Virats restleness without maanvi nd then him cuming to see her was so typical of his character nd their convo was just fabb!!!!
Sorry for going on nd on but u r simply an ausum writer nd i really hope u update the next part soon!!! Hope u managed to get to the end of my comment without getting too bored 😊

p.s my lyk buttons playing up but i think u know i LUVED ure update πŸ€—

Firstly thank you so much for such a lovely update... I love long comments and reading them juz brought the smile on my face. It actually gives me more boost to write, despite the delay. Actually work and other stuff juz gives me limited time to update, coz I can't write unless I can imagine the scenes in my mind. So really hope you could pardon me for my delay but I do promise to update.

I could imagine Virat as lawyer more than a singer from the start but glad u liked the twist in itπŸ€—