Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 94

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 15: omg... So emotional! I dunno how will we all control our tears when something on these lines is shown in the show . Reading it alone madee so emotional specially when jeevika is searching for manvi n asking virat where she was. U know revathi, the best part in all ur updates is that even though these r virman ss n majorly based on their relation but yet u ve never forgotten jeevika n manvi's bond. Loved the last line revathi where jeevika tells virat that 'he' has equal right over manvi. Oh man, u r too good yaar revathi! Thanks for all these beautiful ss updates am so addicted now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Part 16: manvi-jeevika shot was amazing. Just after reading part 15 I wrote abt how well u r writing abt sisters bind n u rocked it yet again in this part. Am finding these too emotional. Actually am waiting for jeevika to know abt manvi's illness in the show too. Yearning to watch their such scenes showing bond between them. Virat jeevika's growing bond n her belief in virat to take care of manvi is also what am loving in ur updates. When will we get to watch that on the show? Virman shot was rocking once again. The purity , the genuineness in his love for manvi has been penned so well by u. Hope we get to watch that on the show too now that their track has begun n 'he' knows abt her cancer. Too good yaar! That day u had an update on fb that u r craving for chocolates... I feel like sending u 16 boxes of chocolates. One for each part! Excellent.
melliflous thumbnail
Part 17: finally all done n sad that I don't hv the next part to read after commenting. This has to be themost beautiful virman shot coz after this manvi will not try to distant him any further. The way u hv written abt virat ... I mean one can't help but completely fall in love with his character. The way 'he' explains her. So beautiful! Thank u so much for the ss. Thanks to u I din miss virman a bit this weekend! Looking forward eagerly to ur next update!!!!!!!!<< Hugs>>
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous ...read all the parts in 1 go..please PM me 😃
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written...Loved the conversation...
ArmiRidzzzz thumbnail
 update next part ..pleeeaaassseee
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When will you update?
I can't wait to know what will happen next...
innocentmanvi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovd loved loved it rev i am waiting eagerly i am reading again n again n posting comment

abhilashaprem thumbnail
awsome story...cant get enough of it
PhoenixAsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So a few hours ago I got back from class...fully intending to study for my exam on Thursday. I randomly checked IF and this FF caught my attention. 4f hours and 17 parts later, here I am posting a reply to tell you that you are terrific at this. Mind-blowingly, earth-shatteringly so...😳 This is the only explanation for my complete inability to stop reading and start studying.

I belong to the odd breed of IF-members who are somewhat 'silent' members...I joined for Pavitra Rishta, added a couple of shows, found Dekha Ek Khwaab (or Ashish Kapoor's portrayal of Udayveer Singh 😃)  interesting and then fell completely in love with the brilliant jodi of Virat and Maanvi 😳. I don't know if you remember their first hug when she ran off and he had to look for her...but that was truly a 'oh-my-word-if-guys-like-that-exist-I-will-marry-the-first-one-that-comes-my-way' moment 😍 The way he holds her and sweetly reminds her that he didn't leave her and go, she left him...hayi main mar jawan!

I'm relatively new to EHMMBH- only a few weeks in, but I've caught up the storyline and read several SS and OS. Your writing is definitely my favourite so far. You've done an incredible job of bringing the characters and their chemistry to life. You give their relationship and their cute nok-jhoks a beautiful romance and reality that makes it a joy to read about...Thank you!!! 🤗

Please update soon, and please, please, please add me to your PM list- I would appreciate this greatly.

Ive done really well for a 'silent' member, I think. Sorry about the length of this reply- and thank you for tolerating my bak-bak (if you're still reading that is 😆).

Much love!
Asha