Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Rev,
You literally managed to make me cry how can maanvi be so selfless? She is thinking about others and nt about her pain and fear of chemotherapy...this is so heart wrenching...i swear you and khushnav are 2 writers which manage to get me so addicted to ur writing tht i always want more...Ur utterly and simy great so much detail u write in is unbelievable ur probably the only writer who always gives long updates which are soo amazing...please continue soon on a regular basis and whenever u do jus pm me i will be waiting impatiently for part 15
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... I loved it, please continue soon.
almondjoy12 thumbnail
I am speechless after reading this update!! You truly work emotion into the story so well. I love how you express their love for each other. Virat is shown as the best partner for Maanvi ever, he cares for her like no other. And I love how you showed how much he cares for her by stating that he could just about feel the pain during the biopsy. And their conversation in her old hospital room was just so emotional and it felt so true and real!!! I love how you conveyed the couple and everyone else. Umm im just speechless once again you have written a work of art. I love how you do the flashback and present day, it just makes it that much better. I swear I could see the whole scene playing in my mind as if they were acting it out infront of my eyes. Marvelous!!!!!!! :D
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow another fablous update...reva you rock evrytime  you wield your pen...err key board!!!!
nai1311_ysp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Speechless...loved it...
waiting 4 next  update...
thanks for d pm...
Edited by nai1311_ysp - 12 years ago
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it...it was awesome
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very lovely πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
the unlimited love bet virat and manvi was awesumπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rev! Another beautiful part! πŸ˜ƒ

Virat is so caring towards Manvi - making her feel wanted and loved, giving her so much support during this difficult time!❀️
In return Manvi has so much trust in him... really sweet part! Totally LOVED!

πŸ€—
innocentmanvi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aweshome rev u r the best writer till date i have ever read wat wording wat imaginations u use it is just like seeing a picture every word with a scene collects in my mind!!!!1 love it very much

thanks for the pm and continue sooon!!!!!!!
maria0123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome I think you should write the original story