Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Khushnav

I swear by god Rev, You have got to be the best writer on IF! Its VERY rare that someone leaves me speechless but you..you do that every single damn time! I couldnt think of a better expression to describe this masterpiece :Its almost heaven for sure! I'm honoured, honestly, to be one of your readers and most importantly one of your friends..*Hugs*

Aww Mia, it is such a pleasure for me. Your are an awesome writer as well and I m running out of words to praise your work gal. I'm officially your fan and really happy to be your friendπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
res

*Edited*

It was the most beautiful chapter till dateπŸ‘.Virat and Maanvi,the unimaginable extent of support,respect,trust and love they share,it's just epic!!😳 VirMan never fail to touch my heart!! I hope Maanvi will overcome this  tough phase of her life,along with Virat!!😊

Thanx for the PM dear.Continue soon!!
😳
Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
lemy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it!! loved it!! loved it!!...πŸ˜ƒ
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Rev!!!!! 

brilliant!! too good and emotional!! I'm becoming you fan more and more as u update... Every update is so good that i can't stop reading it... and as u know i have read all the 13 parts tgt more than once and now 14!! woohoo!! the day i read it all tgt again, i'll be so excited for part 15!! hahaha!!

LOVE YA AND ALL YOUR UPDATES!! *hugs*  Thank you!! 

niha12345 thumbnail
so here comes another beautiful update by a very talented writer..
luved it a lottt..
pain makes people one which is clearly seen here.
virat 's concern and the pain manvi is enduring has been beautifully written by u
heart touching update..
luved it
thanks for the pm
please continue soon

preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww lovely part dear loved it.. quiet emotional no words...
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sooo sweet n cute...πŸ€—
d part wer virat said abt breathing practice...🀣
loved how u detailed dabbu-manvi relation...
loved every bit...pls continue soon...thanx for d pm... 😊
Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
*Grabs the 1000th tissue* Why do you make me cry so much?! I've got to get therapy, cuz you're leaving me speechless quite a lot!
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was really good and thanks for the pm :D
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rev4eva

"You are still the same old Bandariya that I knew. Your  eyes still has the same jadoo, the same glint when I saw you for the first time through the partition in  Riskhikesh, your smile still melts my heart and soothes my soul, your touch still makes my  heart skip its rhythm, your voice, your laughter is still the most divine music to my ears. You are still the most beautiful person to me Bandariya, and you will still be the most beautiful person to me even when you became Dadi to my grandchildren. Tum hamesha mere khubsoorat  Bandariya lagengi"

revaaa...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...gal yet another beautiful update...n those lines i quoted above...gosh i had tears in my eyes when i read tht...tht ws d most soulful beautiful part in this update...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...hw perfectlyyy u showed virat's deep true love for manvi...n thtsy i loveee loveee virat d most in ur ff...n aise virat ko hi main aage jaake show mein bhi dekhna chahti hooon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

nywz continue sooon...once again truly beautiful update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘