Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki028

reva...revaaa...gall...u r amazing amazingg...this is my MOST FAV VIRMAN FF till date...n u undoubtedly one of my fav writers in entire IF... thnx a ton ton for tht beautiful confession spl update...it ws beyond magical...😍...u trulyyy rock big timeee!!!!!!

PS...y dnt u participate in official group of virmanians in FB -

http://www.facebook.com/groups/231443246940277

chk this...deadline is today 6pm(indian time)...its valentine spl os contest...if u r interested i can pm u more details...reply soon

Thanks Nikki for you comment and encouragement. Really happy that you liked the confession and giving me the encouragement to participate for the TVC contest.😊
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the update Revathi :)
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Hey that was an absolutely fab update you know!!!!!

I simply loved the explanation Jeevika gave to Maanvi...I have seen people saying if Maanvi comes fist then Viren may not like it and if Viren comes first then it means Maanvi comes second and all that dilemmatic things in the serial and its discussion but your update has proved the beauty of love!!
It increases when shared and yes you can love two people equally...we just need to understand its essence and now that Maanvi has understood she will love Virat and Jeevika equally...
I loved your update and it had all the right emotions...i loved the hatke/unique way Virat wished her...he was not the first to wish her but the last and the most memorable wish was from him...it was beautiful

now you must update soon ok!!!! esp after giving us such superb updates...I am scared about Mannu's Chemotherapy and also hopeful about it...let see how it goes!!!

Thank you so much gal, your comment never fail to bring the smile on my face yaar. It is always unique as per your nice, Btw what should I call you yaar. You juz pointed out the fav parts of my update as well. The JeeMan scene was the toughest to write and I m glad you liked it.

Hope you like the next part as well😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnah

Loved it...it was awesome :)

Thanks yaar😊

Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

awesommme part; yaaayy maanvi confesseeddd <3 haayyee ii lsooo loveedd ihh, beautifully writteenn <3 update soon x

Thanks Rabia😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: me.san

Awesome...

tremendously fantabulous...

loved it...

manvi confessed her love love for virat... 
very lovey dovey update... loved it...

keep it up

cont soon

thanks for the pm

Thank you so much yaar. Glad you liked the confession scene. Nxt part coming soon😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockStarHuda

fantastic

Thanks alot😊

Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman

superabbb 

i just loved it fully
thnks for updatng and pm

Aww thank you so much...😊

Originally posted by: jz4amrit

waiting for another rocking update reva :))

Thank you so much dearie😊 Nxt part coming soon
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: missingremix

I'm so irritated rt now..nt at u dear..bt this stupid IF n my idiot lappy...i wrote such a long reply here..n d page hung up..i lost al of it..Uurghh...😡

Bt u dont deserve my irritation..u deserve my love n adulation coz u hv officially turned me into ur FAN n a huge one at that!!
I'm in love wid this talent of ur's of being able 2 express sooo beautifully that it al seems REAL!!
This one is yet another one of ur most awesome updates..ven evr i try 2 explain how gud ur update was, makes me feel how little vocab do i have..u always leave me short of words..guess that'l giv u d drift how much i enjoy reading ur updates..😊
Neway getting 2 wat i loved..i reallu likd d whole surprise thing nt being a surprise for manvi n her knowing virat'l b there..also liked how virat didnt wanna giv d ring on her birthday..it wasnt a birthday gift aftr al..it was special n had a diff significance...n d best part was d song n how beautifully u weaved it in2 d story..i absolutely loved d scene whr virat explains significance of d song 2 them..his desperation of wanting manvi's luv n wanting 2 b able express luv for her, his doubts of nt being worthy of it..u blew me away wid it.. finally manvi giving in n HOW!! AMAZING...
The ending was sooo sweet..😍
🤗s for this update..really eager for d nxt..

Ps: Man, i wrote a reply longer than my previous one..bt wat 2 do u turn me in2 a hyper excited fangirl..n guess wat i'm no more irritated..

For a moment, I tot u were irritated at me. Luckily it was for IF and not me😉

Reading your comment definitely made my day, loved how you pointed out your fav parts. Actually the reason y Virat didn't give the ring was coz it definitely has different significance and it reminded him of Maya... The song was so special, I couldn't get it off my head the moment I heard it and it reminded me of Virat so much

I loved reading your comments and I m glad I turned you to hyper excited instead of irritated gal.
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethis

mindblowing part dear.. loved it.. waiting egarly for the next part... 

Thanks gal... Nxt part coming soon😊

Originally posted by: almondjoy12

Please pm (message) me when u update by-the-way I'm new to the website so I don't understand how to use it all that well I guess I will get a message when u pm me? By-the-way I really loved your ss/ff I would love to read on you are an amazing writer! So good detail, you portrayed all the emotions so well and I felt like I could watch the scene unfolding infront of my eyes! Such vivid descriptions, you really made me feel as if I was watching them two! Loved the ring u chose and how u tied that to how their relationship really is. You should write for the show it would be amazing to see this on screen! Your fan fiction was like the real thing (at least what I imagine the story to become). I am at a loss of words after reading your ss. No words can describe how amazing it is, it is out of this world in creativity! Please continue soon, waiting to read more!

Thanks for taking your time to read and comment dear. Welcome to IF and glad to meet you here. I will definitely PM you when I update yaar. Hope the nxt part lives to your expectation😊

Btw not sure abt Virat's tattoo, read it somewhere that it was his mother's name
Edited by rev4eva - 12 years ago
Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I swear by god Rev, You have got to be the best writer on IF! Its VERY rare that someone leaves me speechless but you..you do that every single damn time! I couldnt think of a better expression to describe this masterpiece :Its almost heaven for sure! I'm honoured, honestly, to be one of your readers and most importantly one of your friends..*Hugs*
rev4eva thumbnail

Hi all, I'm really sorry for the delay in updating the next part. I was actually lost on how to continue, so please forgive me if it doesn't make sense. 

Part 14

"Virat, I'm done with my scans. Now it time for the needles. Are you coming?" Manvi's voice stirred Virat off his thoughts. "So fast?" Virat quizzed her in amazement."Chep, kaha kogaye tum? It was almost an hour since I left for my scans Buddhu. Are you coming or not?" she scowled at him. "Agar mera beena tum yeh saab karsakthe, toh jao?" he smirked her while she shot him you-will-pay-for-this look. "Ok meri jaan, shanth ho jao. I was just kidding. I was just lost in our old memories here, that I didn't realize time flew so fast until you nudged me off my thoughts" he replied her as he held her hand and walked in for the blood test.  Manvi inhale and exhale so heavily to overcome her fear the moment she saw the needles. "Bandariya, why are you performing rhythmic breathing? You are not here for delivery only for blood test, so stop practicing Bhabhi's prenatal class lessons here" he told her. Manvi was startled with his comments; she felt blood gushing to her cheeks in anger and embarrassment.  Dr Shashank and the nurses were having a tough time controlling their laughter. Virat volunteered his arms for Manvi to plunge her nails while they draw blood from her. Manvi took a deep breath, gave Virat a jeering look and finally announced "Dr Shashank, I'm ready. You can take my blood." while trying to look brave. "Manvi, we have taken enough blood that is required. Do you want us take more from you?" Dr Shashank chuckled while Virat burst out laughing. "Kya? Kaab?  When did all this happen?" she gasped in astonishment. "Oh, we took it when you were immersed in your anger, as per Virat's signal" Dr Shashank explained. Manvi was speechless; she endured her dreadful fear without even realizing it. Then came the most painful session for both Virat & Manvi, it was time for biopsy to extract her bone marrow sample. It hurts Virat every time to see her in pain during the procedure and how Manvi suppress all the pain within her as she knows her slightest cry or moan would break him into pieces.

"Manvi, we are done with all the tests, the report should be ready by tomorrow evening. You should rest for at least an hour before going home. By the way your old room is available; our patient was just discharged yesterday. Do you want to rest there? " Dr Shashank asked her. "That will be great Dr." Virat answered on her behalf. Virat slowly helped her to the room as she was in pain. The moment they entered the room, old memories swamped them. The room interior was still maintained minus the photographs and her personal belongings. Manvi rested on his lap while he stroked her gently like a baby. "You feeling better Manvi" he finally broke the silence. "Yeah, I'm much better now" she answered.  "Virat, it feels so different to be back in this room? It seems like everything happened yesterday but it is almost a year now na" she continued. "Haan Manvi, these four walls holds too many memories for us, the place we found our love, our meaning of life. Those beautiful moments that will be cherished for lifetime. Now you try to get some rest, I will be here" he assured her. Virat drifted back to his flashback while Manvi rested in his lap.

******* Flashback************

Jeevika, Viren,Vanshika along with Beeji and Dabbu went to temple early in morning to pray  for Manvi and arrived early at the hospital since it was Manvi's chemotherapy. None of them were surprised to see Virat there except for Beeji and Dabbu but neither of them questioned him.  She was glad that she had her whole family with her as her pillar of strength except for Madan chachu, Pinky Chachi and Badi Beeji who left heavy heartedly to Rishikesh after her birthday celebration. The whole family prayed for her while she endured the most dreadful treatment. Although Manvi was on mild chemo but the effect of chemo was evident. She was weak but pretended to be strong for the sake of everyone. Everyone was in solemn mood but it was only Dabbu who was trying to cheer his partner in crime, his favorite Di while her Jiju and Virat were in serious discussion. Even in the midst of his discussion, Virat never missed to glance at her in midst of his discussion to ensure she was alright. 

Manvi was glad that Dabbu stayed back in Chandigarh as it was his college break. She missed her Dabbu, her punching bag. No matter how much she bullied him, tortured him but she adored him equally. Despite his identity crisis whether he was their third sister or their Bhai, he was the one of the best sibling anyone can have. Till today, she failed to understand whether Dabbu is indeed a Dabba or is he pretending to be one. At times, he can be so clueless, so naive, so easily manipulated and lured with food but at times, he is so mature, so understanding, caring and protective over his sister. He was their self-appointed bodyguard. Most of the time, it seems like he voluntarily allow her to manipulate him just to see the smile in her face. She clearly recall the moments where he was watching her back while she and her Di  sneaked to meet Dr Manan, how he handled the situation when she tried to stay away from the  wedding and how he was never lenient when it came to her health and medication. Dabbu's non- stop bakwas made Manvi forget her pain, "I guess it runs in the blood. Both Dabba and Dabbi can just go on and on like beena break ki gaadi as how Virat regards both of them." Manvi thought to herself and smiled.

Dabbu was reluctant to leave but Beeji insisted that Manvi needed to rest. Jeevika wanted to stay with Manvi but Manvi managed to persuade her otherwise. She knew Jeevika will be devastated to see her in pain, so she managed to convince her Di that she was perfectly alright. Jeevika left with a heavy heart but her worries vanished when Virat assured her "Bhabhi, Main hoon na. Why fear when Virat is here. I will accompany Manvi today. Beeji and Dabbu will feel awkward without your presence at home. I will keep you updated Bhabi" he told her as he accompanied her to their car. Jeevika was relieved with Virat's assurance and left for home. She knew Manvi was in good hands. Virat rocked Manvi to sleep in his arms, neither one uttered a single word. The silence filled the night; for once they both enjoyed their silence which conveyed their feelings that words didn't. He stayed with her till wee hours to ensure she is really asleep before bidding her goodnight and leaving home every night. He was the last leave and the first to arrive every day, Manvi starts her day with his smile and ends her day in his arms.

Manvi was scheduled for 8 cycles of chemo and each cycle of chemo lasted for a week of treatment and two weeks of recovery. Slowly the side effects kicked in as she went through her treatment. She was vomiting and feeling nausea all the time that she could hardly eat. She was beginning to lose weight but still stood strong with her will to overcome it. No matter how weak she was, she insists on her daily visit to the garden. She pleaded so badly that Virat was unable to resist. Initially he helped her to the garden and eventually she had to be aided by wheelchair. It shattered him so badly to see his Bandariya in such a state but she never failed to smile every day and that made him smile as well. The positivity that she emitted with her smile made everyone else smile; she was their pillar of strength instead. Viren was worried for Jeevika but her determination was remarkable. He was surprised that she was so strong and her faith on neither Manvi nor God has faded.

"Virat..." she called out softly while he was cradling her to sleep."Hmmm bolo Bandariya" he replied softly. "Kuch nahi, just felt like hearing your voice" she lied. Virat sensed the hesitance in her voice, he made her sit and tilt her delicate face to meet his eyes; "Kya hua Manvi" he asked her while trying to read her expression. Manvi was unable to control herself any longer; she hugged him tightly and cried her heart out. Virat was confused but he wrapped his arms around her and stroking her hair while he let her wept her heart out; vent out all her emotions that she bottled in herself. "Mujhe darr laghta hai Virat" she finally spoke while still sobbing. I'm really scared Virat. I have tried to pretend to be strong but deep inside me, I'm very scared. When I look at myself in the mirror, I hardly recognize the girl that I see in the mirror. Just look at me Virat, gone was Manvi Chaudary; it is only..." "Shhh, aur  kuch mat bolo Manvi" he shushed her. "You are still the same old Bandariya that I knew. Your  eyes still has the same jadoo, the same glint when I saw you for the first time through the partition in  Riskhikesh, your smile still melts my heart and soothes my soul, your touch still makes my  heart skip its rhythm, your voice, your laughter is still the most divine music to my ears. You are still the most beautiful person to me Bandariya, and you will still be the most beautiful person to me even when you became Dadi to my grandchildren. Tum hamesha mere khubsoorat  Bandariya lagengi" he told her. "Even when I have wrinkles on my face, lose my teeth like the witch in snow white story" she asked again with a sly smile. "You were never an angel Bandariya, Bade Beeji told me the very first day that you were a daayan. Wonder what spell you cast on me, I will still love you even if you look like any witch from Shlok's fantasy collection" he assured her. "Ouch, that hurts! He pretended to be hurt as she playfully hit him. "What was that for?" he asked her. "For calling me a Daayan!" she replied back. "Hare wah, you asked whether I will still love you if you look like a witch, and this is what I get for giving you an honest answer. Kya zamana hai mere Bhagwan" he mocked her back. "Virat, jokes aside, I have this weird feeling, and not sure whether is it fear or something else. Whenever I see other patients during the chemo session, it freaks me out. Sometimes I feel like giving up, I don't even know whether there is any more strength left in me to continue but I still carry on for Di and you. I see small kids going through so much of pain at this tender age, I really  wonder how can they bear so much of pain when adults like me are struggling to bear it" she  told him. Virat wonders how she still manage to put other's pain and suffering before hers even in this state. Her selfless nature indeed makes her one of her kind. "Virat, why does God make us go through this? Why must anyone ever suffer this pain? Kya kasoor hai hamara?" she asked him.

Her question struck him like lightning, left him in dumbfound as tears stroll from his eyes.  Manvi felt drops of tears on her, she tried to look at him but he hugged her so closely in his arms, so that she won't be able to see him in tears. She hugged him back to absorb his agony."Manvi, I don't have answers for all your questions. I'm not sure whether anyone else will have the answer for it but I will promise to ask Him when I meet him one fine day. You will have to bear with me till then coz  I'm not leaving you nor I'm letting you leave me anytime soon; at least for another 100 years.  Samjha mere jaan!" he told her as he cupped her face in his hand. "Manvi, I know the pain that you are going through is unbearable but I will assure you that it will not be forever. I will do whatever it takes to end this and promise you the happiness that you deserve. I just need you to trust me, be my Jhansi Ki Rani and never ever give up the battle. Main tujhe kuch nahi hone donga" he assured her. "Virat, I trust you with my life" she told him. "Ab tum soh joa, raat kafi hogaye Manvi" he told her."Virat, will stay back with me tonight? I don't why but I feel very lonely and scared Virat. I can't tell this to Di, you know how pareshaan she will get, uskhi waja Jiju  be pareshaan hoga" she explained to him in her pleading tone. "Mein rahonga tumara saat, don't worry Manvi. Mein hoon na, ab tum soh joa" he placed a kiss on her forehead and assured her. Although Virat was happy that she confided her fear to him but he was equally worried for her. He hardly slept the whole night thinking about Manvi and her sudden fear.

Feel free to express your views/comments/criticism. Really appreciate them and long comments are really welcomed😊