Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
reva...revaaa...gall...u r amazing amazingg...this is my MOST FAV VIRMAN FF till date...n u undoubtedly one of my fav writers in entire IF... thnx a ton ton for tht beautiful confession spl update...it ws beyond magical...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...u trulyyy rock big timeee!!!!!!

PS...y dnt u participate in official group of virmanians in FB -

http://www.facebook.com/groups/231443246940277

chk this...deadline is today 6pm(indian time)...its valentine spl os contest...if u r interested i can pm u more details...reply soon
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey that was an absolutely fab update you know!!!!!

I simply loved the explanation Jeevika gave to Maanvi...I have seen people saying if Maanvi comes fist then Viren may not like it and if Viren comes first then it means Maanvi comes second and all that dilemmatic things in the serial and its discussion but your update has proved the beauty of love!!
It increases when shared and yes you can love two people equally...we just need to understand its essence and now that Maanvi has understood she will love Virat and Jeevika equally...
I loved your update and it had all the right emotions...i loved the hatke/unique way Virat wished her...he was not the first to wish her but the last and the most memorable wish was from him...it was beautiful

now you must update soon ok!!!! esp after giving us such superb updates...I am scared about Mannu's Chemotherapy and also hopeful about it...let see how it goes!!!
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...it was awesome :)
me.san thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...

tremendously fantabulous...

loved it...

manvi confessed her love love for virat... 
very lovey dovey update... loved it...

keep it up

cont soon

thanks for the pm
Edited by me.san - 12 years ago
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesommme part; yaaayy maanvi confesseeddd <3 haayyee ii lsooo loveedd ihh, beautifully writteenn <3 update soon x
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superabbb 
i just loved it fully
thnks for updatng and pm
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting for another rocking update reva :))
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so irritated rt now..nt at u dear..bt this stupid IF n my idiot lappy...i wrote such a long reply here..n d page hung up..i lost al of it..Uurghh...😡

Bt u dont deserve my irritation..u deserve my love n adulation coz u hv officially turned me into ur FAN n a huge one at that!!
I'm in love wid this talent of ur's of being able 2 express sooo beautifully that it al seems REAL!!
This one is yet another one of ur most awesome updates..ven evr i try 2 explain how gud ur update was, makes me feel how little vocab do i have..u always leave me short of words..guess that'l giv u d drift how much i enjoy reading ur updates..😊
Neway getting 2 wat i loved..i reallu likd d whole surprise thing nt being a surprise for manvi n her knowing virat'l b there..also liked how virat didnt wanna giv d ring on her birthday..it wasnt a birthday gift aftr al..it was special n had a diff significance...n d best part was d song n how beautifully u weaved it in2 d story..i absolutely loved d scene whr virat explains significance of d song 2 them..his desperation of wanting manvi's luv n wanting 2 b able express luv for her, his doubts of nt being worthy of it..u blew me away wid it.. finally manvi giving in n HOW!! AMAZING...
The ending was sooo sweet..😍
🤗s for this update..really eager for d nxt..

Ps: Man, i wrote a reply longer than my previous one..bt wat 2 do u turn me in2 a hyper excited fangirl..n guess wat i'm no more irritated..
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing part dear.. loved it.. waiting egarly for the next part... 
almondjoy12 thumbnail
Please pm (message) me when u update by-the-way I'm new to the website so I don't understand how to use it all that well I guess I will get a message when u pm me? By-the-way I really loved your ss/ff I would love to read on you are an amazing writer! So good detail, you portrayed all the emotions so well and I felt like I could watch the scene unfolding infront of my eyes! Such vivid descriptions, you really made me feel as if I was watching them two! Loved the ring u chose and how u tied that to how their relationship really is. You should write for the show it would be amazing to see this on screen! Your fan fiction was like the real thing (at least what I imagine the story to become). I am at a loss of words after reading your ss. No words can describe how amazing it is, it is out of this world in creativity! Please continue soon, waiting to read more!Edited by almondjoy12 - 12 years ago