Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
greaat part; virat confesseddd; arwwwh. buhh feel soo baadd, hopee maani startss to realisee shee lovess himm too, virat iss suchaa shweet guyyy, thee rinng wass beautiful. ii loveee himm. 
update soon <3 x
Maya.tasnim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 GASSSHH JUST READ THROUGH ALL THE PARTS!! 😲 You are awsomee and have amazing writing skills!! 👏 Please continuee soon.. and pm me!! (A) ❤️
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
MIND-BLOWING!!!! 
That's wat this chapter wuz!!! =D
I love Virat!!! 
I hope Manvi realizes his luv sooon! 
PM me when yuuh update...nd update reallliii sooon! =D
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi All, Thanks for the wonderful comments... I will be out of town for a week. Sorry to disappoint all of you, but there will be no update next week. Will try to post one earliest when I return. Please bear with me. Will also reply all your comments later as well. 😊
Edited by rev4eva - 12 years ago
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rev rev rev 👏 🤗
girl your chapters are getting better and better...loved both the parts yaar...the confession in the 11th part was something that I atleast didn't expect...the anger in his tone so clearly depicted his love for Manvi...undying and unconditional...aahhh...a perfect confession I would say
n the whole idea of proposing Manvi with a custom made ring in the 12th chapter was just so sweet...ekdum hatke proposal ka idea tha...loved it

Update it soon rev...and once very sorry for such a late reply 😔
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was super excited for this update..manvi's reaction n al..u did not live up 2 my expectations...BUT SURPASSED THEM!!!!!!
This is bttr than wat i imagined..manvi is so in denial..for her love means her di..she cannot or rather is not able 2 accept the fact that virat has already formed a special place in her heart..she'l take tym n virat is ready 2 give it her thanx 2 dr shashank..i really liked this character in dmg n i'm enjoying his scenes here in ur ss as well..u hv depicted his character so nicely..i can imagine him giving his half smile/lop-sided grin everytym he sees manvi n virat fighting..n his knowing luks of finding deeper meaning 2 their banter!! Virat-shashank convo was beautifully done..virat finally finding hope n nt giving up on his love😃..d scene that i absolutely loved❤️ was ring selection scene..how did u come up with such a brilliant idea..that ring jst defined manvi..virat knows his bandariya so well..the ring had 2 b unique..jst like bandariya..our mannu..d ending jst apt..like always virat is successful in putting an end manvi's restlessness..d beauty of their relationship is their understanding n u always manage 2 put that across...I love u for giving us such a wonderfull ss..ur updates never fail 2 entertain me..i jst get lost in this VirMan world u hv created..thank u n hugs🤗 2 u for being such an amazing writer!!
Thank u also bearing wid such a big rant of mine..LOL..awaiting ur nxt pm..😉
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivrajput52

Loved it nd d ring also... Wow feel amazing while reading it as if m sitting nxt to virat...

Thanks dear, I was doubtful whether would anyone else like the crazy idea of my ring. I m happy that you liked it too... 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: karrena

OMG...this is the best update so far and love your idea of the ring👏 well done and thx for the pm

Thanks yaar, glad you liked it... Overwhelmed with response for the ring😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

very nyc part..loved d ring ...amazin part

soo nicely dey undst each othr

Thanks tina, glad you liked the update and the ring😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria0123