Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't even know what to say after such an amazing update. I actually don't know what to say. It was so wonderfully put together. I mean, you said at the start that you didn't know how to put it all together and didn't know if it made scenes or not. But take my word for it; this was such a necessary part for this SS. I mean this. Like all the care that Viraat had for her and then the garden walk. How he said to her that the bench was his favourite spot in the whole garden. that clearly does show the fact that when Jeevika was inside with her all day; he used to wait outside in the park until evening came. That was so cute. Then when they went inside and into her new room. The description made tears come into my eyes as well as in Maanvi's. How she thanked everyone but Viraat and gave everyone a job to do; it was as if she knew that Viraat wasn't going to be there. I don't know why but that's I made out of it. Then Viraat showing his care for her in front of Viren and telling him that he'll be there with her on the day of the biopsy. Near the end, where they held each other's hands tightly assuring each other that it'll be alright. Last but not least, the much awaited part for me was where they had one of their nokh-jokh type conversation and he finally confessed his love for her. It wasn't a nokh-jokh but they were having one of their moments. I can't explain what I'm thinking but I'm sure you know what I mean. 
Oh yeah; I nearly forgot the part where Viraat said; this bed is suitable for two people (or something like that)... Naughty Viraat; what mischief is cooking up in your brain? Lol. Whatever it is; needs to happen quick. I hope that Viraat doesn't go back home and instead, stays with her at night and maybe; just maybe they'll sleep on the same bed :O Imagine if they do. Oh gosh; the next update has to be a great one with all these ideas cooking up in my mind. I don't know what Viraat is thinking but this is what I'm thinking :P
I wanna know Maanvi's reaction to this as soon as! I mean this. I know that she loves him too! We all know this. But maybe because of what she is suffering from; she might say that she doesn't because of the fact that she thinks she might die (I don't want this to happen) She doesn't want Viraat to start loving her so much that when she's gone, he is heartbroken. I don't know.

Well this was my essay (comment) on this post. If 'Brklyn_gal' reads this part and sees this comment, she is just going to laugh because I always make my comments so so long. The writer is probably going to go to sleep while reading this. But yeah; BASICALLY, I LOVED THIS PART! IT WAS AN ESSENTIAL PART!

PS: Please keep writing and when you continue this amazing SS, please do PM me :)
Thanks and I hope I didn't make you fall asleep while reading this comment :P
-Kryan- thumbnail
Fantastic update, please do continue soon, and thanks for the pm! 😊
SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was amazing no words for it truly just lovely! PM Me for next.
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update... !! virat confessed... waiting for manvi's reaction on dis!! Update soon n thankx for de PM!! 😊
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Awweeeh Virat confessed! <3 
I can't believe he did all that for Manvi! 
He's such a sweetheart <3 
Update sooon!
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Virat confessed his love for manvi... I feel soo happy in a way that finally virat doesnt need to hide is feelings from mannu... Ur mahaan (gr8)...lol... I really enjoyed it it was too gud and thanx for the pm and pls pls pls PM ME WeN U UPDATE plsz
JULIEL thumbnail
OMG!!! Loved the update!! Thanks for the PM and looking forward to the next update!!!
bhavnah thumbnail
Awesome update...:) finally he confessed 
Fnx 4 z pm
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 👏👏 AMAGINGGG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
👏 👏
luved ther park scene
hayeee luved it when virat whispered ths bed s enough for two 😉 😉 virat kya irade hain aapke 😉  me blushing 😃
ohhh viren understnd why his brther want to be wth his saalii ab bhai hai to samjhega h na 😃
manvi ka dimag v bhttt chalt ahia us answer chaiye tha 😃
finally he confessed i luv u manvi damnit i love you 😃 😃

manvi ke expressn kya honge
how w'll she react
now m dyng to read next
have to wait 😭
ths time jaldi update karna :)
luv u for ths ff
👏
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail