VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tina_1234

beautiful part...can we hav a bit of present in btwn :D
Thanks 😊 Will try to add a bit of present scenes as well in future if I can fit into the update
Originally posted by -Talli-

Great Update.. They Are Starting To Feel Things For Each Other.. Do Continue Soon And Thank You For The PM..
Thanks dear... Will try to update soon and I m also waiting for your update.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by TUK...NYC

this was very good...plz cont soon..nd pm me wen u update...

Thanks 😊 Will try to update soon
Originally posted by nikki028

reva.. xcellent update..d initial sister convo padke meri aankhon mein nami pad gayi n d line by virat to manvi on "learning abilities" indeed made me also chuckled lik virat..haha.. truly u r a gifted writer dear..one can truly feel n visualise evry feeling u pen down.. :) nywz plz continue soon..
Aww thank you so much Nikki,,, Really happy that you could visualize the emotions that I m trying to convey. Will try to update soon and try to live up to ur expectation😊
Originally posted by innocentmanvi1

dear i think u should remove ur last line of jootay and chappalas!!!!

this was damn goood i loved it and imagined all those dialogues scenes in my mind loved it mmmuah for u!!!!❀️
Thanks dearie... Really happy that you like it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by karrena

wow yaar!! i just discovered your ff... this is the best virman ff i've read so far. read all 10 parts in one go...add me to your pm list please and pm me when you add the next part
thx xx
Thanks yaar for taking your time to read all the 10 parts in ago, it really means alot to me... Really happy that you liked itπŸ˜ƒ  Will send you buddy request shortly so that I can PM you when I update 
rev rev rev πŸ€—
firstly m sorry for the late reply...n girl ur amazing...u're making me fall in love with VirMan even more...
update soon 😳
Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

One word; PERFECT!
Just perfect. I really did want to write a long comment but can't as I have no words. All I can say if continue soon and PM me when you do, :P
Thank you so much... That one word means alot, although I would loved reading your long comment. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by daminipatel12

Loved it!! Plz pm me wen u update.😊
Thanks yaarSmile
m eagerly waiting for part 11