VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi All, please find the next part of the FF. Let me know whether you like it, hate it or found it boring...

Part 10

The break of dawn brought new rays of hope. Jeevika could hardly wait to meet her Mannu. Jeevika,  Viren and Virat left for the hospital after breakfast while Vanshika wanted to go to  the temple before visiting Manvi. Viren and Virat requested Jeevika to visit Manvi first while they consulted Dr Shashank on her condition. Both the brothers knew that both the sisters needed some time alone after what has happen all this while. They decided to give the space and time needed to them.

Jeevika hurried to Manvi's room but as she reached for the door, then she suddenly stopped. She wondered whether Manvi actually wanted see her or was it only an excuse for her to shut Virat off. Jeevika took a deep breath and decided to face it. She hesitantly opened the door and saw Manvi was playing with the remote. The moment the door opened, Manvi looked up and cried in joy. "Diii... Mein kapse intezar  karonghi!!!!! "with her arms open. Jeevika was shocked, gone was the bitter and grumpy girl and there it was her Mannu, her old Mannu, her soul.  "Diii, ab abhi bhi naraz hai?" Manvi probed out loudly which brought Jeevika back to her senses. Jeevika rushed to her Mannu and hugged her tight. The hug filled the hollowness in her with love and life that was sucked out of her on the day Mannu was diagnosed with her illness."Di, I'm sorry. Really sorry Di..." Manvi murmured. Jeevika slowly stroked her hair and asked "Sorry kissike liye Mannu?"

"Diii, all this while whatever mistake I have made was unintentional. I never meant to hurt you but woh hamesha ulta hoga. But this time, I was fully aware of my intention and action. My main aim was to make you hate me, I want you to forget me, and I wanted everyone to forget me. I wanted hatred to replace the love that you have for me. Kaash that will help you to move on once I was gone. I have caused you a lot of pain and agony Di but I failed to realize it from your point of view. I was selfish, I wanted leave peacefully but failed to see that I was making life a living hell for those who loved me till..." tears halted her. "Mannu, I was never angry at you. I know my Mannu is not capable of hurting anyone, do you think you can ever hurt me? Hurting me will be more painful for you than me Mannu, we both know that.  Mannu, no one will be able to understand our bond better than us. Akhir khoon kah rishtha hai hamara." Jeevika assured Manvi. "Haan Di, khoon kah ristha hai hamara. I love you Di..."Manvi replied back as both the sisters were drifted to their own world.

The knock on the room door startled the sisters from their own world. They freed from their hug and quickly wiped their tears off. "Sorry, I hate to disrupt both the sisters from their private moment but just wondering whether is there any space for me between your sisterly hug." interrupted Viren with his charming smile.  "Virenji...aab bhi na" Jeevika smiled while Manvi opened her arms for her favorite Jiju. "Jiju, this hug will not be complete without my world's best Jiju and Di together" Manvi professed. Viren embraced both his Saali and his wife; tears of joy were flowing from all their eyes. Jeevika was grateful to God for giving her a husband like Viren ji who showers her and her Mannu with unconditional love. Manvi was grateful to God for giving her such a wonderful Jiju. Without him, it wouldn't be possible to have her Di at her side during the time she needs her the most and also provide her the best treatment that Beeji or chachu could never ever afford. Both the sisters' simultaneously said "Thank You" silently to Viren. "Sorry ladies, I would love to stay in the arms of two beautiful ladies the whole day but unfortunately I will have to kill the joy. Work comes first, ladies. "Viren ji, phir shuru kya" Jeevika blushed and smacked Viren playfully while Manvi was admiring the most wonderful couple in the world. "By the way, Jiju where were you all this while? I thought Di came alone today? "Manvi asked. "Well, I was with Dr Shashank. I thought of giving you sisters some time alone to rekindle old memories together"  Viren answers. Virat has requested Viren not tell Manvi of his presence, he wanted to surprise her. Viren also signaled Jeevika not to blurt out about Virat, Jeevika was confused but played along. "So sirf aap duno ayeghi? " Manvi asked again doubtfully.   "Nahi beta, mein bhi hain!" Vanshika greeted all of them. "Vanshika aunty... Wow, what a pleasant surprise. I missed you so much." Manvi greeted her. Vanshika walked over to Manvi and hugged her. "Aunty, Jiju was hiding in doctor's cabin to give me surprise, where were you all this while?" Manvi asked hoping she came along with Virat. "Nahi beta, I went to the temple first. I did puja on your name before requesting the driver to drop me off here." Vanshika answered her. "Thank you so much aunty. Aur koi ayenga? " Manvi asked indirectly. "Matlab beta, are you expecting anyone else? Vanshika asked pretending to be confused but she knew Manvi was expecting Virat. "No aunty, since I'm getting surprise after surprise today so just wondering  whether is there anymore surprise visits in store for me today. Not expecting anyone else in specific aunty" Manvi replied while trying to hide her disappointment.

"Oye Bandariya, I'm so disappointed!!!! You didn't miss me? How sad!" Virat pouted his lips and pretended to be hurt" as he entered the room. " Chep!!!! Tum !!!! " Manvi  cried out loud. Her face glowed in joy as she saw him entering the room with his trademark smile. "Mein aur missing you??? Never !" she declared loudly trying to hide her  excitement but deep inside she couldn't deny the fact that she was indeed waiting for  him. Without him, today will never be possible. Her room which was always solemn and chilly is so lively and warm today because of him. His presence has ward off the gloominess that was surrounding her. "Virat, please drop me at the office. I have a meeting in an hour, and Ma has accidentally sent the driver back home." Viren requested Virat. "Ok mere Saali sahiba, I will see you later and welcome back." Viren whispered in her ears before leaving. "Jiju, I have a request. If you don't mind, can Di stay overnight with me today. Can you sacrifice your pyari biwi for a day for your dear Saali? Only for a day, I promise that I won't ask for more "Manvi pleaded with her angelic look." Thooda muskil  hai, but anything for the smile on my Saali's face." Viren replied and he saw the glow in Jeevika as well. "Oye Bandariya, you are indeed a Bandariya. How can you separate such a lovely couple? Very bad...Manvi" Virat mocked at her. "Chep, can't you even look after your brother for a day without my Di... What a waste. Jiju, you have gotten the world's worst brother. So sorry for you" Manvi chided him back. "You want me to replace Bhabhi for a day, which is impossible. Anyways I don't think Bhai would want me to replace Bhabi as well. Bhai, can you imagine me kissing you good night? "Virat teased Viren with his cheeky smile. Viren and Jeevika were blushing while Manvi interrupted.  "You know what, you are indeed a Chep. Now stop your nonsense bakwas and send Jiju to office on time." "Chup karo badmaash, ab chalo" Viren smacked Virat's head playfully and left the room. "Ma, Bhabi, I will be back. Aur you deft footiya, I will deal with you later" Virat smirks while running behind Viren.

Vanshika and Jeevika spend the rest of the day with Manvi, updating her of all the happenings in Vandhera house as well as in Rishikesh. Virat was back at the hospital after dropping off Viren, he was sitting at the couch with his laptop. Although he was immersed with his surfing but he didn't forget to catch glimpse of his Bandariya from the corner of his eyes off and on. All this while, he used to surf the net aimlessly but today he had purpose. He is determined to find out everything about her illness and all possible cures available for her. Vanshika and Virat bid Jeevika and Manvi goodbye and left in the evening, the sisters were delighted to spend the rest of the evening all by themselves. Sailing through memory lane, how they stood by each other through parts and parcel of life. That night, they renewed their oath again. No marriage, no relationship nor death can weaken their eternal bond; like they always said "Khoon ka rishtha hai  hamara". Manvi slept like a baby holding on to her Di's arms the whole night.

Virat arrived early the next day morning so that Jeevika could go home and freshen up and return later. Finally he had his Bandariya all alone for himself. "Chep, are you going to continue to stare at the wall all day or entertain me? If you planning to stare at the wall, you could have stayed at home and do it" she finally broke the silence in the room. Manvi was irritated as Virat was quiet from the moment he came and his silence was killing her. "Sorry, was just lost in some thoughts. Somehow your room walls give me more inspiration compare to the walls at home" he joked. "Fine!! Then continue staring at them." she fumed in anger and faced the other side of the wall. Virat smiles, walks over to her, goes down on his knee and hands over a beautifully wrapped box to her. "Sorry meri ma, this is for you" he declares. "Ab yeh kya hai? " Manvi questioned pretending to be angry. "It is norm to say thank you when someone gives you present not question rudely like this Bandariya. Anyways, this is for you. If you forgive me, then accept it. Else I will continue to kneel like this the whole day" announced Virat with his apologetic look. Manvi finally accepted the gift; she was thrilled with the surprise. Virat was happy that she accepted his gift. "What is in it, Chep?" she asked while examining the gift. "Open it, you will know." he stood there smiling encouraging her open it. She finally unwrapped the gift with care; she made sure the wrapper was not torn in her attempt to open the gift. Virat was astonished with how she unwrapped the gift, another side of her which he has not seen before.

"IPad!!!!" she rejoiced then her smile faded. "It is really nice but Virat I can't accept it .It is too expensive for a gift. Anyways I already have the laptop that Jiju presented. I can't accept this from you." she politely declined but Virat was not ready to take NO as an answer.  "Manvi, give me one valid reason why you shouldn't accept the gift besides those lame ones like it is expensive and other bakwas! If you can give me only one, then I will not force you!" he demanded in his serious tone. Manvi was stumbled for words, she couldn't find a reason to decline but she was not sure whether she should accept a gift from Virat. She was worried how Beeji or the rest would react if they know about it. The laptop was different, it was from her Jiju but this is from Virat, Jiju ka  Bhai, Ek Chep. She tried very hard to search every corner of her brain for a reason but couldn't find one. She cursed her brain for deceiving her when she needed it the most. "I don't have all day Manvi" Virat frowned as he spoke. "Ok Chep, I give up. I don't have any reason to deny it nor do I have any reason to accept it." Manvi finally gave up.  "Good, now that is better. Then accept it" he commanded her. He never expected to convince her so easily; he thanked his lucky stars for it. Finally she manages to place the wrapper and the box aside and wondered how to operate it. "Virat, I don't know how to operate it!" she finally confessed while flipping it back and forth. Virat enjoyed watching her being so clueless, exactly how he imagined of his Bandariya with the gadget in her hand.  "Chep... Will you teach me how to use this or will you continue to enjoy staring at me being helpless with this piece of gadget." Manvi complained. Virat was unable to maintain his seriousness any longer, he burst out laughing. "Acha chalo, let me teach you how to operate it. Now move aside, I need some space to sit as well", he instructed her to move. "What!!! Why can't you sit on the chair? Why you must sit on the bed, it is meant for me not for you." she snapped at him. 'Oye Bandariya, I spent so long kneeling down for you, now my back hurts. I let me to rest next to you, after all I need a  long time to teach a Bandariya how to use this and no way I'm stressing my back any  further!" he announced while getting up on her bed as he stretched his leg and leaned  against the bedhead. "Can you move a bit more to your side?" he instructed her. "If I move another inch, I will end up on the floor... You are such a Chep!" she shouted while trying to manage her balance as well as his closeness at the same time. "Looks like, you need to lose some weight Bandariya!" he teased her. "Now don't you dare comment about my weight! And one more thing, this is a single bed. It is meant for only one person. Understand Chep." She fumed with anger as her cheeks turned red.

"Ok relax; now try to concentrate on how to operate this. The sooner we finish, the faster you will have you bed back to yourself" he told her. "Yeah right, concentrate.  How in the world am I going to concentrate when you are so close to ME." she wondered.  She could smell his perfume combined with his aftershave which was intoxicating her mind and soul; she could feel his body warmth sipping through her naked skin despite the existence of her clothes. She felt her skin tingle and her body shudder by his touch. Her mind was out of her control, there was an undefined feeling growing strong within her; as if some chemistry experiment is taking place. She couldn't decide whether it is the medication effect or her hormones are going on roller-coaster ride due to the closeness. "Manvi, concentrate... Manvi concentrate yaar! I have been close to males before but never felt like this before. Wait a minute Manvi, the only males you have been close is are Chachu, then Dabbu who is still confused whether he is their brother or sister. The rest of the boys are her Di's students who are barely 10 years old! Damn Manvi! If Chep knows what she is going through, he will make fun of her for the rest of her live. Control yourself Manvi" she mentally commended herself. She tries to maintain the discreet distance from him but everything goes in vain. She finally surrenders to the turmoil between her brain and her heart. She decide to try to grasp whatever she could with the remaining sanity  left in her, if there is any left.

Virat was unsure whether she felt the same as he did but when he felt her body shudders to his closeness, he smiled. He has gotten the answer he needed, the effect that he has on her was undeniable. Virat enjoyed having her close to him, he felt her warmth, sensed her skin tingling when it brushed against his. He knew his sherni was trying to maintain her tranquility while she is completely losing herself inside. There was a strong urge to wrap his hands around her , lay her head against his chest, caress her face but he refrained himself with great difficulty. " Theek hai Manvi, now you try  to operate it on your own" he instructed her. "Damn! I didn't even know that he started his lesson. How in the world am I going to operate this damn thing!" Manvi cursed herself. "Woh  Virat, you went too fast. Could you please repeat it one more time... Please.. I think the medicines have slowed my learning abilities." she lied, blaming the medicine.  "Really, you mean all this while you had excellent learning abilities until they gave you these medicines!" Virat chuckled. "Bandariya, we both know the effect was not the due to medicine but due to none other than Virat Singh Vandhera" he thought to himself. "Ok, I will teach you one more time, watch carefully" he instructed. He decided to free her from her from her agony, so he moved away and sat straight on the bed while demonstrating to her. Manvi sighed in relief and managed to learn how to operate it. Finally he handed over the user manual, "Oye Bandariya, if you still can't remember then refer to the manual or call me. Understand?" he asked her. "Why didn't he pass me the manual earlier and where were my brains to ask for the manual earlier, it would have been more effective rather than the hands- on session" she thought to herself. "I have also loaded some songs and games as well for you. Internet connection is also enabled so you can surf and learn something useful instead of torturing the TV remote and sobbing over your boring soap Bandariya. You can also chat online if you are bored, I have added my id to your friend list" he told her. She was indeed happy with her new gift; it will be able to help kill her boredom as she knows that her Di can't be with her all the time.

Days passed as Jeevika would visit Manvi after Viren leaves to office and leaves in the evening before he returns to ensure she can attend to his needs. Virat would be busy with his mission in the morning and accompanies Manvi from evening till night. Virat makes her read and understand more about her illness as well as stories of survivors who have overcome it. She was more optimistic about life as days passed. Her feelings for him grew stronger daily but she couldn't define it with word or name. She was unsure what it was but one thing was sure, she liked it, she enjoyed his company something that she least expected from her Chep.

Your valuable criticism, comments, joote and chappals are most welcome😊

beautiful part...can we hav a bit of present in btwn :D
this was very good...plz cont soon..nd pm me wen u update...

reva.. xcellent update..d initial sister convo padke meri aankhon mein nami pad gayi n d line by virat to manvi on "learning abilities" indeed made me also chuckled lik virat..haha.. truly u r a gifted writer dear..one can truly feel n visualise evry feeling u pen down.. :) nywz plz continue soon..
dear i think u should remove ur last line of jootay and chappalas!!!!

this was damn goood i loved it and imagined all those dialogues scenes in my mind loved it mmmuah for u!!!!❤️
wow yaar!! i just discovered your ff... this is the best virman ff i've read so far. read all 10 parts in one go...add me to your pm list please and pm me when you add the next part
thx xx
One word; PERFECT!
Just perfect. I really did want to write a long comment but can't as I have no words. All I can say if continue soon and PM me when you do, :P
Loved it!! Plz pm me wen u update.😊
too good
Really nice and cute
Really excited to read further so do cont soon

hey

Wish i had reserved earlier!!!!! Never min..it was wonderful update dear and I am loving it to the core!!!!

The ipad demo was really a cute scene typical Virmanish!!!! you kow!!!!

I also love how you have made the making up scene of the sisters very simple and cute without drama one moment Mannu says sorry and Jeevi melts the next moment!!! It was so close to reality!!!!

Update soon...
Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago