Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hs7071

One word... SPLENDOUS... I really loved ur explanation on manvi's appearance pls pls pls pm me wen u update i really cant wait thanx an do pm me

Awww, thank you so much yaar. Hw do I address you? Describing Manvi's appearance was tough but happy that you liked it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: kzs04

love it plz update soon

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidaaifan09

I am loving this keep them coming I cannot wait to read more

Thanks alot๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: JULIEL

Just read the entire FF and loved it. Looking forward to the next update!!

Thanks for taking your time to read the entire FF, I m happy that you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: raveenamc

oh i love this fanfic! please do pm me when you post the next update :)

Thank you so much... Happy that you like the update so far, will PM you when I update next๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: adorableaisha

hey nice part...

continue soon n thanks 4 pm...

Thanks Aisha๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Hey that was such beautiful emotion filled episode and Maanvi ...my eyes are still with tears thinking about her

I loved so many things here

Esp the way Viren requests Jeevi to strong
The ray of hope in Viren on learning about treatments...so much positivity // someone needed to be positive right else it will be so solemn ๐Ÿ˜‰
Vanshika ma she is adorable...I wish Maanvi starts calling her Ma in serial too // really love Vanshika & Manvi's bond from the start.
Her trying to make Jeevika hate her just broke my heart only Maanvi could think whatever is best for her di even after her death // That is Manvi. Juz love the sister's love alot
Her telling off Virat was even more superb..the only hitch being the fact the i wish he told her he loves her...// Will make your wish come true soon but u need to wait yaar๐Ÿ˜‰
but probably that would break her all the more!!!! Anyways as this falshback i am sure this gonna happen soon // Very true
Virat challenged god what could be more better!!!! so touching // was skeptical abt this, Phew you liked it
Vanshika convo with Virat and Maanvi breaking down in arms of Viren both so touching moments
Your story is just great!!!! you know!!!

Hats off to you!! really adore the way you put all the characters and // Thank you so much.

Eager for more!!!!

Aww, thank you so much for the lovely comments and really appreciate you taking your time to tell me your fav parts๐Ÿ˜‰ So sorry to make you cry but really happy that you felt the emotions that I tried to convey. Reading your comment gives me the inspiration to write more
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: missingremix

Wonderful job...every1 is suffering n u were able 2 bring across each n every person's pain so beautifully!!

Virat's reaction n his cocooning is so like virat..he'l do that initially ven he find's out abt manvi's disease evn in d show i feel..virat-vanshika scene..loved it..
Manvi showing her hatred 2 al so they can forget her easily is something she can definitely come with..i cud feel jeevika's hurt ven manvi talked 2 her do rudely bt manvi was hurting more doing al this deliberately..awww..my poor baby!!
The final out burst was d best part of this update!!!!
For me this update was perfect to the T!! U write reallyyy well!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Eager for d nxt part..plz do pm me ven u update!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. Thanks for appreciating the emotions that I tried to convey๐Ÿ˜‰ Means alot to me... Manvi will endure all the pain just to see the smile in her Di's face. It is almost killing her everytime she hurts Jeevika
The VirMan outburst was my fav and the most diff part as well. Glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Sad...I hope evrythng wll be alri8..๐Ÿ˜”

Everything will be alright soon, please bear with me a bit longer๐Ÿ˜‰
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

amazin story..loved it sooo much..!!

plzz add me t ur pm list