Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 25

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: missingremix

Awww..this part was sad..bt i loved it..u depicted each character so wonderfully, particularly viren..i love jija-saali scenes on screen n absolutely loved d beautiful relationship u have woven b/w viren n manvi in ur SS..wish in d show also their relationship strengthens jst like this..eager for d nxt update..virat wil b so heartbroken aftr knowing abt manvi, reallyyy eager 2 know his reaction!!

Plzzz do update soon n pm me ven u do!!
Thanx for d pm this tym..!!

Thanks for your wonderful comment, means alot to me๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Jiju-sali relationship is one of my fav part too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cookies10

omg wow i love it!! can't wait to see what happen next!
please update soon and pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear, next part coming soon๐Ÿ˜‰
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Talli-

This Was A Totally Awesome Update.. But A Very Sad One Too.. Maanvi Is In The Hospital.. She Will Be Alright, Won't She? Do Continue Soon And Thank You For The PM..

Thanks Talli...Posting soon๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: apurva100

hey..plz continue and update soon
i am love with u r ff..

Thanks...๐Ÿ˜‰
rev4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aisha202

Lovely update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So sad, Manvi in hospital! Can't wait to read the next part!

Aisha

Thanks Aisha... Next part coming soon๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Hi all, I have updated the next part. Sorry for the delay. Please read and let me know what you think about it... Sorry if it is draggy and still sad๐Ÿค”

Part 7

Jeevika was totally shattered hearing the news, it took Viren awhile to regain his conscious and accept the reality. He finally gained his composure; he needed to be strong for Jeevika and Manvi's sake. He politely requested for some time alone with Jeevika from Dr Sippy and Dr Shashank. They both understood the need and left the room. "Just give me a call when you are ready Viren" Dr Sippy whispered to Viren while he was walking out. Viren took a deep breath and finally sat next to Jeevika and held her hand, "Jeevika, I can imagine what you are going through now. I will do whatever it takes to save Manvi, she will get the best treatment in the world. Yeh mera vaatha hai  Jeevika but it is not enough. We need to be strong and Manvi needs us, she needs you Jeevika. She won't be able to endure all this on her own, if you are down imagine how devastated Manvi would be? Please Jeevika, I need you to control your emotions at least in-front of Manvi." he tried to make Jeevika understand. "Kyu Virenji, kya yeh saap  hameesha Mannu ke saath horahi yeh... First she lost mummy papa in tender age when she needed them the most, she lost the childhood that she deserved. She finally begun to earn Beeji's love, she just started embarking her life journey with hope that it will fulfill what she has missed all this  years...She is diagnosed with such a disease..." Jeevika broke down again unable to finish her sentence. "Jeevika, we have to accept the reality but we will not give up.  There is no point in dwelling over it, let's find how we can fight it. Jeevika, I can't do it alone. I need your full support. Please Jeevika, you need to be strong not for me but for Manvi's sake." Viren pleaded. Jeevika nodded in agreement for the sake of Mannu. She prayed to God for the strength to overcome this. Viren called Dr Sippy and Dr Shashank. Dr Shashank finally took charge and started explaining the details of Manvi's condition and treatment options available. Dr Shashank assured that with medical advancement, Manvi is still in curable stage. Jeevika was unable to grasp a single detail but Viren listen attentively. He saw a ray of hope for Manvi and was determined to make it happen. Jeevika and Viren took the liberty to agree for Manvi to start her treatment immediately as Bade Beeji, Beeji, chachu and chachi were on pilgrimage trip while Dabbu was on his college trip.

Virat's anxiety was killing him. He tried to call Viren but Viren ended the call abruptly. "Bhai sounded so worried and he ended my call, something must be really wrong", Virat thought. He decided to call his mum. "Ma, aap lok kaha hai. Poori theen ghar pher nahi hai?" Virat asked impatiently. "Woh beta, mein Manvi ki saath hospital mein hoon", Virat cuts her before she could complete. "Ma!!!! Manvi aur hospital? Kya hua? Manvi theek hai? Kisse hospital?" he bombarded Vanshika with his questions. Vanshika was  stunned with his reaction, she just manage to murmur "Dr Sippy ka hospital" , Virat immediately told her that he will be there soon and hung up. Virat panicked the moment he heard that Manvi was admitted. He rushed to the car and drove like maniac on the road. He broke all the rules to get to the hospital as soon as possible. He didn't know why he was so worried for Manvi but he just knew he needed to be there with her. He rushed to the receptionist and enquired about Manvi. The moment the receptionist told him where Manvi was, he rushed over without even thanking her. He was at the corner of the hallway when he heard his bhai telling their mum something and she gasped in shock" Manvi ko Leukemia ". Those 3 words were sufficient to stop his heartbeat. He felt as if volcano erupted within him. His legs became weak, he held on to the wall for support. He wondered how Jeevika is handling the news. He was not ready to meet Manvi not especially now. He slowly walked towards his car. He  passed a mandir, he stopped awhile and wonder to himself "After today I really wonder whether do you still exist?" he silently challenged the existence of god and  left.

They finally broke the news to Manvi about her illness and the need for her to be transferred to another hospital. They however didn't give her the full details of her condition as per Dr Shashank's advice. Manvi somehow manage to find out the truth of her sickness. Initially she was in denial that she was suffering from a fatal illness. She cried, she pleaded, she retaliated then she finally gave up and succumbed to the reality. She concluded that she was nearing her final days. Gone was the old Manvi, the new Manvi was always solemn, she forgot to smile, and her eyes was emotionless. She hardly spoke to anyone, from a chatterbox who was not able to keep mum for 5 minutes, now she only utters a few words in a day. She requested Beeji to bring her back to Rishikesh but Viren strictly objected. Viren was firm that Manvi will go home once she is back to normal. Manvi disliked visitors and she only accepted Jeevika, Viren, Vanshika and Beeji but refused to let anyone stay overnight with her.   Everyone tried to cheer her but she hardly responded to anyone. Jeevika tried to bring back the old Mannu but all her efforts were in vain. She broke down in Viren's arms every night. Dadaji and Swamini bua used their influence to get the best treatment for Manvi but she was not responding to any medication. While everyone was preoccupied with Manvi, they failed to realize the change in Virat. He confined himself in his cocoon all the time, he refused to neither speak about Manvi nor visit her in the hospital.

Dr Shashank was very worried with Manvi's deteriorating condition. He wanted to speak to Manvi's family members regarding her condition. He told them if Manvi's health deteriorates any further, they might need to resort to chemotherapy instead of medication. He told them that no treatment will work if Manvi has lost her will to fight. If they don't convince her to respond, the chances of saving her are very slim." Please try to think of someone or something that will help her to react or respond." He told everyone.  Beeji conveyed that Manvi loves Jeevika more than anything in the world; even Jeevika has failed in this attempt.  "We don't want to lose the battle before even beginning. Even the best medicine in the world may not work if Manvi refuses to fight against the disease" Dr Shashank told everyone. The room was silent, "Virat!" Jeevika cried out. "Virat????", everybody was shocked to hear his name except for Vanshika. She saw something between them beyond their typical nok-jok and fights, something that even Virat or Manvi didn't realize themselves. She saw the difference in Virat when Manvi was around and the gloom in him ever since Manvi was admitted. He retreated into his cocoon again. "Hah, Virat... Beeji, Virenji, Ma do you recall how Virat disturbs Manvi, they used to fight on almost everything. Virat's reverse psychology always worked on Manvi to do things that she refuse to do or hated doing." Jeevika spoke with hope in her eyes. Everyone agreed. "Very well, who is Virat and where is he? Can we get him to Chandigarh as soon as possible? I would like to speak to Virat as well" explained Dr Shashank. "Virat is my brother and he is in Chandigarh Dr. I will speak to him tonight." Viren answered.  "Hmmm...If Virat was all the while in Chandigarh, why didn't he visit Manvi even once? I just hope his presence will boosts Manvi's spirit." He wondered skeptically.

Virat was lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was shocked to see his mother there. "Ma, I didn't realize you were here" he told her. "Kuch  soch rahe beta?" she asked while stroking his face. He just nodded. "Did Viren talk to you about Manvi?" she asked him. "Hah Ma, bhai and bhabhi was here. I just can't afford to see bhabhi in this state Ma." Virat answered. "Sirf tumara bhabi?" Vanshika asked him. "Ma, I don't get you?" Virat was confused. "Why haven't you visited Manvi ever since she was admitted?" she asked him. "Ma, woh mein...woh toh..." Virat was lost for words. His mind stopped functioning, he never expected this question. How can he tell her that he can't bear seeing Manvi in that state. He would want to always remember Manvi as his Bandariya not some dying soul. He somehow felt responsible for her situation. "Virat, I didn't know what happen between you and Manvi that night. All I knew that you left in anger and later I found Manvi unconscious, she left the house lifeless from this house that night and never returned after that. Now nobody knows whether she will ever come back to this house or not." she stopped as tears choked her. "It is your duty to bring back Manvi to this house again, bring back the old Manvi. The old Manvi that took along with you that night." she finally concluded. Virat was speechless; he hugged while tears rolled from his eyes. "Ma, I'm scared. What if Manvi refuses to see me? What if she never forgives me? What if I fail to bring back the old Manvi? What is she leaves me forever? I never realized how much she means to me until I saw her slipping away from me" he finally poured all his fear. Vanshika held her son's face in her hands, she wiped his tears. "If she is your destiny, she will never leave you" she assured him with a smile. "Ma, how did you know?" Virat asked. "Maa huh tera, If I don't, who else would know" she told him. Virat spend hours talking to her about Manvi, telling her how much he missed her. Vanshika knew her Virat was back, now she is confident her Manvi will also come back soon.

The next day, Virat followed Jeevika to visit Manvi. Jeevika told Virat that Dr Shashank wanted to speak to him regarding Manvi's condition. Virat told Jeevika to go ahead while he will join her after discussing with Dr Shashank. The receptionist told Virat that Dr Shashank is in OT, so he decided to see his Bandariya first. As he neared the room, he was unable to believe his ears.  "Di, stop treating me like a small kid. You don't have to babysit me every day; I can take care of myself. There are so many nurses here if I need anything. Now, please leave me alone. I want to sleep!!!" Manvi raised her voice towards her Di.  Jeevika quickly wiped her tears as she saw Virat entering the room. Virat was shocked as he couldn't find Manvi in the room. There was a girl in front of him, her face was as pale as the white wall, dark circles clouded her eyes, the spark in the eyes was gone; it was lifeless. Her voice was cold; the warm smile was replaced with hatred & anger. He couldn't believe his eyes, his sight. It can't be Manvi, his angel has turned into stone. He couldn't feel the warmth that he feels whenever his Bandariya was around. Manvi just continued to stare right thru him as if he was invisible. "Di, Goodbye and stop bringing visitors along as if I'm an exhibit of sympathy" Manvi's word pierced Jeevika's heart. "Theek hai Mannu, I will come back later" Jeevika replied while turning to leave. "Don't bother" came an instant reply. Virat's shock turned into anger, his hand balled into fist in anger but he left quietly behind Jeevika. Jeevika was quiet throughout the journey. Virat dropped off Jeevika at home and headed back to the hospital.

Manvi was looking at her photo with Jeevika, tears were flowing from her eyes. "I'm sorry Di, I'm really sorry... Di, please hate me'.This hatred will help ease your pain when I'm gone Di" suddenly her room door swung open and Virat was there. "Damn, why must he always appear whenever I'm vulnerable" Manvi cursed silently. She quickly wiped her tears and looked away, refusing to meet his gaze. Virat closed the door and his anger was obvious to Manvi. "How dare you raise your voice on my bhabhi? Don't you ever dare to do it again, Do you understand that Manvi!!" Virat warned her. "Firstly, whatever happened earlier was between ME & MY DI!! Stop interfering in my personal matters. Anyways who the hell are you to come between me and my Di, she maybe your BHABHI but she was my DI first... So mind your own business and stay away from me Mr Virat Vadhera... Understood??" Manvi answered him back. He felt as if she struck him back with his words again. "Shut up Manvi, do you realize how hurt was Bhabi? What do you gain by hurting everyone who loves you "Virat shot her back."Virat, don't preach something that you don't practice!!!  Whatever misery Di is going thru will help her to ease her pain when I'm gone later unlike you", Manvi fumed in anger. "Unlike me? Tumara matlab?" Virat raised his brow while he grilled her. "Nothing, just leave me alone" Manvi regretted her last statement. She accidentally spilled her secret to him. "Manvi, cut the crap. Finish what you intend to tell", demanded Virat losing his patience. "Fine, you want to know. Then listen to it... I'm trying to relieve the pain around the people I love when I die with my hatred but you fail to realize that you are hurting all the people that care and love you as you live sulking over your past.  Your hatred is killing people around you. Happy!!! So, of all people you don't have right to tell me what to do. Go learn to live your life instead of telling me what to do with my life!" Manvi finally exploded in anger. Virat was staggered; her words were sharper than the dagger. The pain was excruciating. It hurt him more than his past.

Your criticism, comments, joote and chappals are most welcome๐Ÿ˜Š... Sorry if I have missed anyone in my PM list. Please send me a buddy request.

Edited by rev4eva - 12 years ago
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice update!! continue soon and pm me when u do! :)
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome dear.. wonderfull.. full too emotional part.. really liked it...waiting for next part...
deadly-kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Manvi was so right when she was talking to virat... but its soo sad that she is trying to create hatred for herself through jeevika :(
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!!!! Too good!! Continue soon I'm waiting... Hehe I'm loving this a lot!! :))) jaldi jaldi!!