Frequent Posters

TUK...NYC thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww...loved it...plz  continue
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

been readinng thiss FF on my iPhonee, anndd noww heree ii amm commentinngg <3 yaaarr, imm lovinngg this FF soo mucchh. ii lovee howw virat andd maanvi are mr.&mrs. vadheraa. ahaha thee part ii founndd funny whenn maanvit thought virat was talkinn notess on how to improvee his kissing skilss. LOL soo virmanisshh. arwwhh theeyy aree soo sweeet. understannd each othaa soo well. the tea incidennt, gladd thaahh she madee aa decent tea thiss time for her hubby ;)

flashback- ii lobbee maanvi soo mucchh, she wennt upto dadaji anndd stood up for virat. jusstt amazinng of her doinng thaah. buhh virat; yaaarr his GHUSSA. hee took everythingg wrong. youu portaryedd virat's thoughts soo well. OMG! shess inn hospital andd goh leukemiaa. wondaa howw virat's reactionn will be :S beautofully writeenn xx
updatee soope sooon. ii amm lovingg this FF soo mucchh <3

Thanks for your time to read and to comment Rabia, I also just started reading your OS earlier. I m really happy that you liked my FF so far. I know reading long post and commenting from IPhone can be a pain, thanks so much for taking the trouble. Means alot for me.

Will try to update the next part soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was beautiful dear.
and there is no room for improvement because it was just perfect!
loved it and reli can't wait till the next chapter :)
thanks for the pm
tc
xoxo
rizvigal thumbnail
omg that was amazing!!! thank you for the pm :)
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethis

superb update... it was quite emotional.. everybody's feeling came out well... I really lliked jeevika staying there... loved it.. now waiting for next part when virat will come to know  about maanvi's condition.  Virat vanshika and maanvi scene... i want trio's scene...

Thanks for you lovely comments. Glad you liked it. Virat will know of Manvi's condition soon and will try to give a trio scene soon๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: hs7071

Reallly reallly enjoyed that i cant believe virat yet doesnt kno abwt manvi pls show sme virmab scenes thank and do pm me wen u update

Thanks for the comments, glad that you liked it. Will promise more VirMan scene soon in the next update.๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: TUK...NYC

awww...loved it...plz  continue

Thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rizvigal

omg that was amazing!!! thank you for the pm :)

Thanks yaar. ๐Ÿ˜Š Glad that you liked it
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: meriyaar

that was beautiful dear.

and there is no room for improvement because it was just perfect!
loved it and reli can't wait till the next chapter :)
thanks for the pm
tc
xoxo

Thanks dear for such a lovely comment. Means alot for me. Glad that you loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
I hav read all da parts at once!! It's just too beautiful๐Ÿ‘.Please update the next part soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ