Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aisha202

Lovely update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Virat teasing Manvi to ease the tension... โญ๏ธ

and the flashback was great! the way Manvi supported Virat by speaking to Dadaji.
Oh no!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Manvi in hospital! Let's see what happens next!

Aisha

Thanks Aisha๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: kzs04

hey rly nice job on this part plz continue

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
pls pm me!! i added u to my buddy list!
mansi876 thumbnail
niceeo mind blowing u write so cool and good in future maybe u can be a duretctor
nanu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read all the parts together. You write so beautifully. Waiting for the next part ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanonymous

pls pm me!! i added u to my buddy list!

Thanks dear, I have added you as well. Will update the next part shortly๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi876

niceeo mind blowing u write so cool and good in future maybe u can be a duretctor

Thanks for your compliments Mansi. Glad you liked it...๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanu11

Read all the parts together. You write so beautifully. Waiting for the next part ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for taking your time to read all the parts, really appreciate it. Next part coming up soon, hope you like it as well...๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Hi All, I have updated the next part. I felt like I have dragged the update a bit but can't seem to help myself. Hope you will like it...

Part 6

Viren, Jeevika and Vanshika waited anxiously while Dr Sippy was attending to Manvi. The wait seemed almost eternity for Jeevika. Dr Sippy finally walked in to the waiting room, "Manvi is fine, and it was a small cut on her forehead.  I have stitched the wound, she has lost some blood and she is weak. She is also having high fever, so I want her to be admitted for a day or two for observation", Dr Sippy informed them. Jeevika and Vanshika sighed in relief but Viren sensed something was amiss. "Viren, could you follow me to my room? I will give you the prescription for Manvi" requested Dr Sippy. Jeevika and Vanshika rushed to Manvi's room while Viren followed Dr Sippy to his room.

"Dr Sippy, is everything alright with Manvi?" Viren finally asked. "Actually Viren, I'm afraid it is not. Manvi only has a small cut but what worries me is her blood report. I decided to do blood test since she has lost quite a bit of blood and had high fever as well. I recalled that Virat also brought her once during your wedding; she had very high fever and passed out. I requested Virat to bring her for follow-up checkup if her condition doesn't improve but he didn't. I followed my gut feeling for blood test and my doubts were proven right. Her reports are abnormal; especially her white cell count is very high. I'm unable to diagnose anything at the moment, so I have sent some blood sample for further testing. I have requested a friend of mine, Dr Shashank to drop by tomorrow for second opinion. Let's keep this to ourselves till we are sure of Manvi's condition." Dr Sippy concluded. Viren was shocked; it was like someone gored his heart. "Viren, let's wait for tomorrow. It may not serious as we fear. It could also be due to some viral infection. Dr Shashank will here around 10 am tomorrow. "Dr Sippy consoled Viren when he saw how down Viren was. Viren nodded and walked out the room. He took a deep breath and silently prayed that everything will be alright tomorrow. He went to the room where Manvi was admitted. He stood at the door as he watched Manvi sleeping while Jeevika sat next to her holding on to Manvi's hand tightly as if someone was going to snatch her little sister away. Ma was sitting opposite Jeevika, stroking Manvi forehead as if she was a baby sleeping.

"Viren ji, Has Dr Sippy given you all the medicine prescription?" asked Jeevika. Her voice startled Viren and he managed to force a smile and nodded. He didn't want to reveal anything to them until tomorrow. He refused to believe that Manvi was not well. She was full of live and energy; her presences will just lights up everyone mood. "Hah Jeevika, I have gotten all the medicines as well. The nurses will give it to Manvi accordingly." he answered. "Viren ji, Ma, will it be ok if I stayed over with Manvi tonight. She is terrified of hospitals, doctors, needles and medicines. If I'm not around when she wakes up, she will retaliate and create a ruckus here." Jeevika requested to Viren and Vanshika. "Hah beta, you stay with Manvi here. I will send dinner for both of you and something for you to change later beta." Vanshika replied. Viren nodded in agreement, he knew Jeevika could never leave Manvi alone in this situation. Vanshika bid Jeevika goodbye, she kissed Manvi before leaving.

Viren dropped off his mother back home and returned back with dinner and change of clothes for Jeevika. Vanshika searched for Virat in his room but he was still not back yet. She tried calling him but his phone was not reachable. She just needed to be sure that Virat was not responsible for Manvi's condition although her instinct told her he wasn't capable of hurting anyone not even his enemy. Virat was drove aimless away from the city, he needed solitude. His mind was cluttered, he couldn't think straight. "Why Manvi,why?  Why do you do this to me? Why do you always try to resurface the scar that I'm trying to bury. First my music, then my ex and now my pride. He stomped on the brakes; bring the full speed car to abrupt halt. The screeching sound of the brakes broke the silence of the night. He slammed his hands on the steering wheel, he realized that he was not angry at Manvi but he was angry at himself, his vulnerability. He was so vulnerable to his past, his past haunted him and he despised everything that reminded him of his past including his first love, his music. Manvi was just a medium that brought him closer to his realization. That poor girl did nothing but trying to help me but I was so brutal to her. I lashed her with my ruthless words, how will I ever bring myself to face her again, meet those naive eyes again. Virat loathed himself for his behavior towards Manvi earlier. It has been norm in the Vandhera house for everyone to realize their own mistakes and resort their differences on their own, no one interfered but Manvi believed the otherwise. She always tries to help but ends up complicating matters. The Vandhera clan was accustomed to the norm but not Virat. He needed someone to help him out and he realized it today. Manvi made him realize it today. Tears rolled from Virat's eyes but he was not sure why? Was it due to his anger, his past, his realization or was it for Manvi... He suddenly felt his legs getting weak, he checked his watch. "Damn it is almost 3 am" he cursed. Virat didn't know how long he was standing there, staring at the starry skies blankly. He quickly got into his car and drove back home.

He quietly sneaked into the house, as he tip-toed to his room. As he passed Manvi's room, his legs inevitably stopped at her door. Virat was contemplating whether he should check whether Manvi is alright or not. His hands reached for the doorknob then he stopped. "I shall deal with her tomorrow, anyways she must be fast asleep now. I'm sure Ma must have pacified her as always" he told himself as he walked to his room. The next day, Virat skipped his breakfast. He was not ready to face everyone especially Dadaji so he ordered breakfast to be served in his room. He then went to Manvi's room. He knocked several times but no response. Then he decided to barge in and found the room empty. He went to the terrace, she was not there. He went to his mum's room but she was not there. He went his bhabhi's room but she was also not there as well. In fact, there was no sight of his mother, bhai or bhabhi in the house. "Where the hell is everyone? "he asked himself when he saw the servant. He asked the servant "Where is everyone Ramlal?" He didn't want to specifically ask for Manvi. The servant gave a vague answer that nobody is at home except Dadaji and Shlok. Virat was frustrated and started to wonder where everyone went so early in the morning. He decided to go back to his cocoon, his room and wait till his Bandariya returns. He knows Manvi will be very hurt and will be almost impossible to appease her but he is willing to do whatever it takes.

Viren and his mum went to the temple early in the morning before visiting Manvi in the hospital. Viren silently bowed and prayed for Manvi. He just hoped his saali's report will be normal despite the unknown fear in him. Manvi's attachment to Viren grew after the roka ceremony, initially she refuse to acknowledge him as her jiju but now she adores him. Jeevika teases her as Jiju's chamchi. She was more like his little daughter; she was not only Jeevika's sister but his little angel. He secretly vouched Manvi as his responsibility along with his saath phere with Jeevika.

Manvi was awake when Vanshika and Viren walked into the room. Jeevika was trying to pacify her while she insists of going home. "Di, I'm perfectly normal. Let's go home. Please Di... "She begged her Jeevika. "Jiju... Vanshika aunty... Finally you are here to rescue me from this dungeon. Everything is solemn here, even a healthy person will fall sick staying here. "she pleaded in her angelic tone. "Chup karo, jiju ki chamchi" Jeevika warned her. Viren walked to Manvi, kissed her forehead and gave her a quick hug. "How is my Sali today? And Jeevika , don't you dare scold her in-front of me" Viren joked. "Now, that's like my Jiju" Manvi answered with a wide grin on her face, while Jeevika just smiled. "We need to wait for green signal from Dr Sippy before I can take you home Manvi. Let me go and check with him on your report Manvi" Viren added. "Ma, can you stay with Manvi here while I speak to Dr Sippy along with Jeevika on Manvi's condition?" Viren asked his mother. "Of course beta, do you have to ask me?" Vanshika smiled. Viren and Jeevika slowly walked towards Dr Sippy's room. He wanted Jeevika to be with him when they discussed about Manvi's report. She deserves to know everything about Manvi. Viren slowly held Jeevika's hand as they were walking for support; He was scared of the report's outcome, Jeevika looked at him and smiled as she was unaware of Viren's fear.

When Viren entered Dr Sippy's room, he found Dr Sippy and another gentleman in serious discussion. He presumed the other man would be Dr Shashank. Dr Sippy greeted Viren and Jeevika. He introduced them to Dr Shashank. Viren and Jeevika shook hands with Dr Shashank, and then they sat down. "Dr Uncle, Can we take Manvi home today? Is everything fine with her?" Jeevika's question finally broke the silence in the room. All the three men in the room were quiet for a moment. Finally Dr Sippy spoke, "Jeevika, I'm afraid Manvi can't go home so soon. In fact we need to transfer Manvi to another hospital for further treatment." he finally broke the news. "WHAT!!! Another hospital for treatment??? Dr Uncle, she just had a small cut right? What other treatment does she need? Viren ji, what is going on here? Please tell me what is wrong with Manvi? "Jeevika demanded for an answer while her eyes got teary. Viren held Jeevika's hand and tried to comfort her when Dr Sippy spoke again. "Jeevika, Manvi was indeed admitted for a small injury but her blood report was abnormal. So I send her blood sample for further test. In fact I requested Dr Shashank to come over to discuss about her report for a second opinion. Dr Shashank is a renowned oncologist in Chandigarh. "Oncologist!!!!! Why does Manvi needs an oncologist??" suddenly Jeevika stopped and gasped in shock. Viren was shattered. "Jeevika, Viren ' I'm sorry to break this news but the report shows that Manvi is suffering with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia" Dr Shashank finally spoke. The world stopped for a moment for both Viren and Jeevika. Jeevika felt as if her life was sucked out of her body. She became wobbly and Viren had to stabilize her. Back at home, Virat was anxiously waiting for Manvi. His anxiety grew as it was noon and Manvi was nowhere to be seen. He badly wanted to apologize to her for his behavior last night.

All comments/criticism are welcomed. Please take your time to comment and let me know if there is room for improvement. Please add me as your buddy for PM for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by rev4eva - 12 years ago
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am in love with your SS, seriously...I love the bonding between Viren n Manvi in ur story, its like the sweetest thing ever ๐Ÿ˜ณ
please update the next part soon, badly waiting to know what's Virat's reaction after he gets to know about Manvi's condition...
n yeah please pm me when u update next ๐Ÿ˜Š