VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Nice part,, continue soon with maanvi's results..
thanks for the PM and do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks, glad you liked it. Will update the next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by shivu124

loved it please pm me wen u write again...=)

Thanks, glad that you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by missingremix

Aww..it was such a cute update..manvi bonding wid her to bo born niece already..supercute n jm bond..love it..jeevika chiding manvi for calling virat chep..lol..loved it..n virman as usual were awesome...
thanx for d pm..nxt part wil hv revelation abt how manvi got over her disease i guess..hopefully no relapse...plz update soon n pm me ven u do...
Once again..gr8 job!!  

Thanks for the lovely comment. Really happy that you liked it. Will try to update the next part soon and def PM you when I update๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by daminipatel12

Plz update and pm me!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Will try to update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Aisha202

hey sweetie! awesome update! the convo between Manvi and the baby, that was totally adorable! and Virat wiping Manvi's tears away - awww. Liked the fact that Virat is outwardly showing Manvi that he is a strong pillar for Manvi to lean on, although he is even more anxious and worried than her, regarding her check-up. Loved this part so much. Eagerly awaiting the next part!

Hey Aisha, delighted to know that you liked it. Virat loves Manvi so much and although he is tough guy but when it comes to Manvi he is very vulnerable. Hope to update the next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by hs7071

Thanx for the pm and i really loved it cant wait til the next part thank u sooo sooo much

Thanks, glad that you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by luvlife84

amazing as always!

Thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mizzna

awww that was sooo cuteee.. i loved it.. PM me the next part as well and thanks for the PM btw ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜Š
HEy read your update...It was fablous esp the way you mentioned on how the hospital is special ane everything just touched my heart you know!!!!!

Maanvi is bonding with her niece already even before she is born...that is great!!!! and well how come "she"????? How did they find out!!!!!!
Well silly me and my questions ignore me ok...butloved your update and esp the contrast of home in Rishikesh and Candigarh!!!!

Do update soon!!!!! Loving it so far eager for more!!!!

Hey and sorry for reading it so late!!!!!!

Some issues at home and with internet thats why !!!!!

So PM me the update!!!!whenever you do!!!