VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cookies10

aww love it so cute :) please update soon and pm me!

Thanks 😊 Will def PM you once I update
Originally posted by pinkstars

Beautifully written...

Thanks😊
amazing update...the last part was so emotional..i could actually feel virat's concern for his manoo while reading it. πŸ˜³ and dr.shashank, the dmg guy, wow, hoping he doesn't give any bad news. πŸ˜† and i agree with ashred..do give fb scenes..😳

megz. πŸ˜³
Nice part,, continue soon with maanvi's results..
thanks for the PM and do continue soon 😊
loved it please pm me wen u write again...=)

Aww..it was such a cute update..manvi bonding wid her to bo born niece already..supercute n jm bond..love it..jeevika chiding manvi for calling virat chep..lol..loved it..n virman as usual were awesome...
thanx for d pm..nxt part wil hv revelation abt how manvi got over her disease i guess..hopefully no relapse...plz update soon n pm me ven u do...
Once again..gr8 job!!  
hey sweetie! awesome update! the convo between Manvi and the baby, that was totally adorable! and Virat wiping Manvi's tears away - awww. Liked the fact that Virat is outwardly showing Manvi that he is a strong pillar for Manvi to lean on, although he is even more anxious and worried than her, regarding her check-up. Loved this part so much. Eagerly awaiting the next part!
Thanx for the pm and i really loved it cant wait til the next part thank u sooo sooo much
awww that was sooo cuteee.. i loved it.. PM me the next part as well and thanks for the PM btw πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

amazing update...the last part was so emotional..i could actually feel virat's concern for his manoo while reading it. πŸ˜³ and dr.shashank, the dmg guy, wow, hoping he doesn't give any bad news. πŸ˜† and i agree with ashred..do give fb scenes..😳

megz. πŸ˜³

Thanks Megz. Will try my best to write the next scenes soon😊