Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: missingremix

U r a gr8 writer..loving how u r beautifully exploring VirMan relationship..yet another amazing update from u..thnax for d pm..do update soon n pm me again venevr u do

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I m really happy that you like it and will definitely PM you when I update๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi15

It was really gud :D

U r a fab writer...
Plz PM me when u update...

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š Glad you liked it.
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aisha202

Loved the update! Really admire the way you bring out Virat and Manvi's awesome chemistry through their interaction. Thank for the PM!

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š , VirMan chemistry is so different compare to the rest. I always imagine them to be funny, playful yet mature & totally in love. Happy that you liked the chemistry between them that I was trying to convey
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ plz keep writting ...n update ur parts as soon as possible

rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamaian

awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ plz keep writting ...n update ur parts as soon as possible

Thanks. Next part coming shortly๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Hi All, Please find the part 4.

Part 4

"Good morning sweetheart, how are you today?" Now that is the kind of greeting every man wants to wake up with thought Virat to himself when he heard those words from Manvi. He slowly opened his eyes from his sleep only to discover those words were not meant for him. For a moment, he was disappointed but the smile from his face didn't fade as he knew she was talking to her future niece. Jeevika bhabi was 7 months pregnant and it has been Manvi's daily routine to talk to her niece every morning without fail. She never let anyone listen to her private chat with her future niece but today he was lucky as she assumed he was still sleeping. "Ok sweetheart, I will continue my story later once I reach Chandigarh today as I don't want you to be on the mobile very long. Swamini bua will not spare us... Uhmm more like spare me if she knows about this since radiation is bad for you and mommy. Now be a good gal and not disturb mommy too much." Manvi concluded her private chat with her niece. "Mannu, khatam hogi tumara baat? I don't what you told her today, but I felt her movement as if she responded to you." asked Jeevika puzzled with the bond her sister and her unborn daughter are already sharing. "Well di, that's the little secret we both share. After all we share the same similarities na, you are the reason for her to be born in this world and also the reason why I'm still alive today. "Manvi answered. Manvi's last statement made Virat and Jeevika's eyes teary. "Ok di, no rona dona in the morning. We should be reaching home latest by today evening. That depends what time this Chep gets up from his beauty sleep!" Manvi continued. "Mannu, stop calling my devar Chep, he is your husband now. Thoda respect karo" chuckled Jeevika. "Ok Ok di, stop your devar puran. I will address my Pati Dev as Virat Jiii. Ab khushi?" Manvi replied. "Ok Mannu, now that sounds better. I will see you later, send my love to all at home and tell Dabbu sorry for again for missing his birthday " Jeevika smiled and ended her call.

Manvi managed to control her sister's tears but she was not able to control hers any longer. She just murmured to herself, "Di, I love you so much" while tears flow from her eyes. Suddenly she felt his touch, his fingers wiping off the tears from her face. "Hey Bandariya, haven't I told you how ugly you look when you are crying?" he whispered into her ears to cheer her up. His voice tuned back Manvi to her jovial mood. "Chep, it is already 9 am. Go get ready fast and come down for breakfast. You would have definitely been barred from your breakfast if this was Chandigarh." Manvi said while she tried to push him towards the bathroom. "Oh shut up Dadaji's chamchi! Btw where is your respect for your husband? Didn't my bhabi just lecture you earlier?" Virat answered her back with his devilish grin. "Uff that is only when we are in public Chep, when we are alone I can call you almost anything under the sun. Understand CHEP!" she smacked him. "What was that for?" Virat asked while pretending to be hurt. "That was for eavesdropping my conversation with my Di!" she smirked. "Oye Bandariya, I was not eavesdropping your conversation. You were so soft that not only me but even the deaf can hear your conversation" he chuckled and rushed to the bathroom to avoid further smacking from his Bandariya. "How can he be so charming yet irritating at the same time!" she wondered while going down to the kitchen to help Pinky chachi with breakfast preparation.

Everyone waited for Virat to join them for breakfast. Virat immediately apologize for coming late but Beeji just smiled and told him "Its ok beta". Breakfast was simple but the ambiance was filled with so much of warmth and love, which made it so memorable. Manvi and Virat finally bid everyone goodbye and left for Chandigarh. They stopped by Ganga ghat before leaving Rishikesh. Manvi bid her parents farewell and requested their blessing for Di and Jiju's happiness, Jeevika's safe delivery and Virat's success in his first case. Virat silently scooped the Ganga jaal in his hands and wished for only one; Manvi. "Ab chale Virat? Enough of complaining about me to my parents" asked Manvi while holding his hand. Manvi was talking non-stop throughout the whole journey to Chandigarh. She had 2 weeks of story to share with him as well as probing his preparation for the case. Virat didn't feel the distance with her presence in the car, he felt like he could drive for miles when she was with him.

Finally they reached Chandigarh but instead of driving back to Vandera Mansion he drove towards the hospital. She knew the way by her heart as she spent half of her stay in Chandigarh in the hospital. Solemnity slowly crept in replacing the bliss in her face. Her hand reached for his and she held it tightly. He knew she was scared as well as nervous. Then she recalled that today was her check-up, it totally slipped off her mind but not Virat's. It has been a year after the doctors have declared that she was out of leukemia but she still needed to go for her regular checkup to ensure there was no relapse. He could feel what was going through her mind, as he was going through the same. "Main hoon na" Virat murmured while he squeezed her hand in assurance.

Virat was unable to tolerate the sudden silence in the car but even he was not in the state to cheer her up either. He gathered his courage and didn't want his fear to overshadow him. He needs to be her pillar of strength now but deep inside he was scared as a child himself. He slowly led Manvi out of the car and walked towards the hospital. Both of them walked into the hospital, it was like dj vu for both of them. The hospital held too many memories, bitter and sweet ones. It was here where Virat realized his love, confessed his love, endured the rejection of his love, cried his heart out, and went to the verge of losing his love, his first candle light date with his Bandariya and not to forget his first kiss. He cherished every moment he shared with Manvi here; it was here where he found his Love.

"Good afternoon Mr. & Mrs. Virat, Dr Shashank is expecting you in his room", the receptionist greeted them with a warm smile at the lobby, and the greeting startled Virat from his thoughts. Virat and Manvi were no strangers to hospital or the staffs. They slowly walked towards the Dr Shashank's room while holding on to each other closely. Neither one uttered a single word till they reached Dr. Shashank's room. Virat finally turned towards Manvi and look into her eyes; "Are you ready Manvi? Let's do it together jaan." He asked her. Then he bent over to kiss her forehead and closed his eyes, the same way how his father will usually do whenever Virat dreads to visit the dentist. She was his baby now. When he opened his eyes, he could see her eyes glow and her lips slowly curved to a small smile. "Why fear when Virat is here na?" she said and they both stepped into Dr Shashank's room

Please leave your valuable feedback/criticisms/comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
am i d first ?! yayyy !!!
loved it...esp manvi's talk to niece...reminded me of 3idiots wen aamir speaks to mona's baby...sooo cute...
yaar u r scaring me with d last part...*says all izz well, all izz well*
dr.shashank ? fm dmg ? loved him in dat one...๐Ÿ˜Š
hope u'd give fb scenes of realization-confession-rejection-date-kiss hospital moments...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
adorableaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey nice part...manvi n  baby's convo ws cute...continue soon...

rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

am i d first ?! yayyy !!!
loved it...esp manvi's talk to niece...reminded me of 3idiots wen aamir speaks to mona's baby...sooo cute...
yaar u r scaring me with d last part...*says all izz well, all izz well*
dr.shashank ? fm dmg ? loved him in dat one...๐Ÿ˜Š
hope u'd give fb scenes of realization-confession-rejection-date-kiss hospital moments...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes dear, your the first one๐Ÿค—... Happy that you liked it. I haven't watched 3 idiots yet but will definitely. I used to watch Sanjivani, I believe it is the first season of DMG and I love him too. Will try my best to keep up with your expectation.
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: adorableaisha

hey nice part...manvi n  baby's convo ws cute...continue soon...

Thanks yaar, glad you like it.๐Ÿ˜Š