cookies10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love it! your a good writer
please update and pm me when you do :)
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please pm me when you continue this was very good!!!
cdeevianee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was really amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘. Plz PM me when there's more.
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its really nice
please do pm me when you update the next part!!
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ff !! Do pm me when u continue :)
mizzna thumbnail
add me to your PM list and PM me whenver you continue ..
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi All, I have finally finished my next part. Appreciate your all your valuable comments, really gives me inspiration to write more. Hope you like it and sorry for the delay.

Part 3

Manvi broke away from his hug when she heard a rumble in her stomach. Virat was surprised when he heard her complaint, "Thanks to you, I missed my dinner. Now I'm hungry!" said Manvi while holding her stomach. "Aah!, Kamal kartiyun thum bhi chaudrain, I'm blamed for you missing your dinner deft footiya? Did it ever strike you whether have I taken my dinner? He finished his sentence with his lips pouting with the most piteous expression. "Kuch toh so seekho Bhabhi se, Pati kho kaise kyaal rakna hai" he added with a smirk in his face. Guilt replaced her hunger, she didn't even know when he took his last meal and she was here complaining of her hunger. She mentally smacked her head for her ignorance and for once she agreed with him. She made a mental note to register herself for coaching lesson from her didi on how to be a better wife. "Oye Bandariya, kaha koh gaya tum?", Virat's question brought her back to reality.  "Virat..." Manvi called in her low voice. "Ah ji, boleya ji", Virat answered back mischievously with his trademark smile on his face. "Are you hungry as well? Shall I get something for you to eat? I'm so sorry; I forgot to ask you earlier but..." Virat immediately stopped her before she could continue bombarding him with her questions and he sensed the guilt in her voice. 
"Hey, I'm not hungry and I was just kidding yaar. You better go and grab something for yourself. I know how dangerous my bookhi sherni can be" he tried to cheer her up. "You sure you don't want anything Virat?" She asked still feeling ashamed of her ignorance. "Well since you insists, Go get chai for me" he answered her. The first time he asked Manvi for chai, she was fuming in anger but today she was more than delighted to make him chai. "Tea will be served right away, Mr Virat" she smiled. Manvi was about to walk out of the room when Virat stopped her,"Manvi ruk jao". "Aap kya Chep?" she asked him. "Chai meh sirf pani, tea powder, dhoodh aur cheeni daloo. No haldi, lal mirch, kal mirch aur namak. Neither am I in the mood for exotic chai nor is Dabbu here to save me" he raised his eyebrow while teasing her. "I will try my best but no promises Chep" Manvi chuckled. "Well you better try hard as I'm going to make you taste the chai before drinking Bandariya!" he answered her back

He was about to get back to his work when he suddenly heard Manvi dropping some utensils in the kitchen. "OMG, this Bandariya might just wake up the whole Rishikesh in her attempt to make chai. Looks like Captain Virat's ultimate mission to ensure tranquility of Riskhikesh from his undomestic goddess starts now. Rishikesh, no fear when Virat is here!" he smiled to himself while walking towards the kitchen. He stood at the kitchen entrance admiring Manvi trying to prepare tea as well as heat up some allo paratha at the same time. She was so engrossed with her work that she didn't realize his presence there. His mind drifted back to the first day of Manvi Vandera as his wife and official bahu of the Vandera's. Ma and bua briefed Manvi of the rasam where the new bahu prepares sweet dessert for everyone in the house to symbolize that her married life will be as sweet as the dessert she prepares. Virat notices his bhabi's worried expression as only bhabi, his bhai and he is aware of Manvi's culinary skills. He didn't realize how worried he was until Chacha nudged him from his thought. "Virat, why are you so nervous? I have never seen you as nervous as this even when you were waiting for your exam results?" Virat manage to fake a smile while silently looking at Viren for support. Viren understood his bhai's dilemma and smiled at him. He truly understand what Virat was going through as he recall 2 years ago when Jeevika made her first kheer. He had gulped the whole bowl of kheer to ensure nobody knew that she forgot to add sugar. "Chachu, leave the poor fella alone for today" Viren told chacha.

The clock strikes 9, everyone gathered at the dining table waiting for Manvi to serve them. Virat just didn't want the beautiful smile in her face to fade away on her first day as his wife. He silently prayed to all the gods he can think of for some miracle. Manvi finally walked to the dining with the tray in her hand. Kadambari chachi insisted that Manvi brings the sweet served readily in individual serving to ensure the kheer incident doesn't happen again. "So Manvi, what have you made to sweeten our mouth?" asked Swamini bua with her stern voice. "Well bua, its vanilla ice cream with choc fudge topped with almonds." Manvi answered happily. Bua raised her brows, "Ice cream? You made ice cream within 30 mins Manvi?" "Well not exactly, I took the ice cream from the fridge but I made the hot choc fudge topping and chopped the almonds myself. Maharaj ji wanted to help but I insisted in preparing it myself" she replied naively unable to understand the sarcasm in bua's question. Virat was crossed his fingers under the table hoping bua doesn't offend Manvi especially not today. Not that he will tolerate it any other day but he just wanted today to be the best day for Manvi Vandera. "Very well Manvi, please serve everyone" she said. Jeevika & Viren sighed in relief but Virat continued to scan everyone's expression. Dadaji, bua ,chachu and Shlok were quietly enjoying their ice cream, Ma was as usual rejoicing her joy in welcoming Manvi as her bahu. For once, Kadambari chachi was speechless, maybe she mentally scanning her Bollywood encyclopedia to relate any scenes from Bollywood movie where the bahu served ice cream as her first dish to her in-laws. Virat smiled to himself, "I'm pretty sure only my Bandariya can pull out such an attempt. She is indeed one of her kind" Manvi sat next to Virat, slowly leaned towards Virat and whispered "Are you proud of me?" Virat was startled with her question, "Of course, knowing your culinary skills I was expecting you to serve everyone with a tablespoon of sugar as sweet but instead this Manvi special ice cream is indeed impressive Banderiya". Suddenly the smile from her face faded and she was in her thinking mood. Virat mentally cursed himself, "Damn it! Her smile faded because of me. Me and my big fat mouth!" Suddenly he saw the spark in her eyes; her mischievous smirk was back on her face. She whispered back to him, "It didn't strike me at all; else I wouldn't have wasted 30 mins in the kitchen."

Oouuch... " Manvi cried out made Virat breakaway from his thoughts and he rushed to her. She had burned her finger while heating up the paratha. He took her finger to ensure it was not burned. He slowly kissed her finger and tilted his head to look at her. "Bandariya, puri Bandariya !" he told her. "What are you doing here Chep?" Manvi asked him. "Just to make sure you don't wake the whole house and Rishikesh in your attempt to make chai." She realized that he was referring to the sound of the plates that she knocked in her attempt to hunt for the left over paratha that chachi has kept and blushed. Manvi and Virat finished their late dinner and headed back to their room. Virat tugged her back to bed, placed a kiss on her forehead and headed back to his work. They need to leave Rishkesh after breakfast so that they can stop by at Ganga ghat to get his parent in-laws blessing and head back to Chandigarh before evening. After all tomorrow has lot more in store for him besides his case preparation.

Please leave your feedback/criticisms/comments 😊
Edited by rev4eva - 12 years ago
mizzna thumbnail
thnks for the PM...i loved it btw.. don't forget to PM me the next part :)
p.s: i am the first one to comment yayyayayyy :D ;p
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have completed sending out the PM's almost all except some which  got rejected.Sorry guys if I have missed out anyone or accidentally send more than 1 PM. 😊