Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow that was an amazing vid! The editing was flawless. It does seem like there are parallels between these two sets of brothers. I love the way the vid presented them both and showed how they are always there for each other through all the ups and downs. 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Is this true?  Are they really making an issue out of her weight?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/15/aishwarya-rai-body-india-women

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

yayy i made a gif!!! i know pretty bad but still it's my first๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Yay you made one! Idk, I think it looks great! It moves and th colouring is pretty, and there's no way I'd ever have guessed this was your first try. Keep making more, you'll be a pro in no time!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really like her work ...and especially the voice overs she chose ...it fits all of them ...definately goes into my fav list 

Lolz I m not reading the article ...but yes everything about her is important ..from her life stories to the shoes she wears ...everything ...sometimes I pity her ...it's not all fun and glossy at looks ...I would never wanna be in her life not even for a minute ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am so loving it๐Ÿ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Just saw SPN season 5 finale and finally realised why it's known as the epic finale for any show ...it was ahh I don't know I had this lump in my throat all throughout it ...love the way they closed every chapter ...every question that they ever had...the symbolisms and the emotions ...I m filled with it ...true they should have ended the show then and there ...classic master piece for me ...but then I would have cried my lungs out then ...I don't know should I be happy or sad that it wasn't the end ...but ahh I m feeling weird...getting attached to shows is a stupid idea ...really very stupid idea...I want to cry ...I really really love the brothers even more now after seeing the finale ... 
heerhoney thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11812-shweta-gulati-opts-out-of-jhumroo.htm
thank god i watched it before she opted out thank goodness๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
damn she could have just taken a break why quit ...anyways that means she will be back on TV ...๐Ÿค” I hope atleast 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Haan kameeni bol ...wow looks like somebody is in love with a new movie ...
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Haan kameeni bol ...wow looks like somebody is in love with a new movie ...

Lol, not so much the movie as much as I love the actors and their chemistry. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aur tuuu kameeni!