Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 94)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

SO this kiss happens in the finale right ???? u have any scoop about how the finale is gonna be ... ?? and when is the finale ??? I thot castle already knew about Kate's therapy and her lies and everything ...I read it somewhere ...oh ok I think I get it ..he found out a while back but now Kate is ready to move a step further ...right ??

Yes, you got it right. He found out about a month ago about her lies and then he found out about the therapy this week. The finale is this monday! I won't get to see it till Tues though :( But OMG, this kiss better be there! If they edit it out or something. They have done that with others shows...tweaked the promos to look one way and then it's turned out totally different. But yes, all the indicators are that Caskett are gonna happen. Andrew Marlowe, the head creative, even said the finale is emotional and addresses all the issues that Caskett have been skirting around all during S4. He says it will change everything too.

Here's the promo:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Aaahhh I won't get my hopes high ...then I fall flat on the ground ...but anyways I m praying they stop their running around the bush ...way more than just about time ...it's freaking four seasons ...how long does it take Angry I like what he said that they will address all their issues...I don't like when he says it will change everything ...what do u mean by change ...what change ...why change ...and u know I want another closure asap ...Kate's mom's murder mystery ...I am seriosly going nuts with it ...cause I can't figure out anything ...Cry

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I just saw the promo ...it's freaking awesome Shocked

I m just hoping and praying that mystery gets solved ...and I castle saying he loves her ..yippeee Party finally 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
does castle has 23 epis in general or is it new this year??
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I know, the change part has me all worried too. I wonder if they will kill another cast member off or something or there will be a major disaster or something. I dunno, but it is worrying. They need to happen now. I mean, even though it's a will-they-won't-they situation, something needs to happen. It's been long enough now. They will probs have some MU later and grow apart again, but that's how these shows work na. And yes, I totally agree. We need to solve that case. It keeps getting more mysterious. They are going back to it in the finale, but I think they will stretch it on to S5 too. It's such a huge thing, I don't think they will solve it in one episode. And yes, the new mystery is all about Castle's dad, who he was, what he did. So I think in S5 we'll see more of that.

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I m totally ok with them breaking up and more problems coming in and stuff ...cause hell if that doesn't happen I m not living in the right world ...but this is annoying ...four freaking seasons and all they did is play sea saw of their feelings ...one up one down ...I will bang my head somewhere if that goes for one more season ...

Omg castle's dad has a history too ??? Oh FREAK Shocked it's gud ...it's damn gud ...so they can easily wrap up Kate's mom  issue and move onto Castle's dad ...oh shit wait ...are they interconnected Shocked ??? 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Ok too much Ekta influence on me Ermm
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
No, seriously, I just said the same thing to my mum! Castle found out his dad was in the CIA. And I just said to mum - what if somehow he was involved in Beckett's mom's murder? I mean, that would be a huge thing for them both. 

Go to top