Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 85)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Great minds na Wink

The SPN fandom sounds really nice. I wish all fandoms could be like that - no hate, no ship wars. I am so sick of all that. After a while it just gets too much. I long for the day I can visit the delena tag at tumblr and not see hate, but I know there will be a blue moon shining before that ever happens.

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
That's ok. I'm trying to juggle abt 5 webpages at the same time lol. There's just not enough time for everything anymore *sigh*.
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
LOL[QUOTE=DulceAmor]Great minds na Wink

The SPN fandom sounds really nice. I wish all fandoms could be like that - no hate, no ship wars. I am so sick of all that. After a while it just gets too much. I long for the day I can visit the delena tag at tumblr and not see hate, but I know there will be a blue moon shining before that ever happens.
[/QUOTE

I know it was like telepathy ...I loading the song ...if my net allows me that is ...

Oh another thing gud about spn is the songs they choose...they introduced me to classic rock and I must say those songs are damn gud ...but there is this one song that is extra special ...it's called silent lucidity ...u gotto hear it ...it's awesome...freaking awesome song ...it's a bit sad but I m sure u will love it ...it's one of my fav all time song now ...everytime I m alone I play it and I actually feel gud ...

I know it's difficult finding people who don't whine over everything ...this is why I told u ...these guys are weird ...they love everyone ...even the ones that play villain ...hell they even love those guys passionately ...who just did some four five episodes in the whole series ...and they write to the production to bring those characters back ...and I m like how on earth do these guys win over the fans in just five freaking epis ...and u know I never thot I will love third character besides sam and dean and I wasn't happy when they introduced a third one ...but oh well I actually love the third character more at times and I get angry on dean when he scolds him LOL the character sketches are awesome in this show ...u gotto love everyone ...cause they all have a reason for it ...and I guess thats what makes it so gud to me ...no one is bad ...it's all about the choices they make ...that defines them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

That's ok. I'm trying to juggle abt 5 webpages at the same time lol. There's just not enough time for everything anymore *sigh*.

hahaha I try to do that ...then I lose the link of what I was doing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I actually like tumblr now ...I go through them and I see people posting views about some scenes and they write so beautifully that I actually read them more than once ...Day Dreaming
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I'll have to try and catch some SPN when I get my next days off. I don't actually know what channel they show it on over here, though I know it's on one of the cable channels. I have so much to catch up on this week - HIMYM and y'day's TVD. I won't see that till tmr. I could watch it now cause it's downloaded but I'll have to have dinner before I go back out and that will be ready in a few mins. So if I disappear that's where I've gone - to eat. LOL
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Tumblr for the most part is awesome! I love my lil blog there. But some ppl are haters. You get them everywhere nowadays. Mostly I just ignore them and their posts. I have better things to do than read their crap. 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
LOL

FInally I found a graphic...this is a gud day LOL I will post all the graphics that I find here ...I gotto save them for future use Big smile

Go to top