A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
Heer u have seen the AK show na ...tell me something did they show any of the consequences that is happening in northern india because of the decrease in female numbers ??
Anu I guess you know this ...but anyways the next con in Brazil is of TVD cast ...the bloody night con ... :D
I think I saw s'thing abt it on tumblr, Sindhu, but I didn't know it was in Brazil. Wow, they really get around the world na. It's great that they reach out to their fans like that. It must be really amazing and also kinda overwhelming for them to know they are famous in so many places. It must be an incredible feeling. 
Miss Congeniality is on the Tv and I've seen it so many times that I am actually able to recite the dialogue before the actors. 😆  But man, I love that film. It never gets boring for me. I love Sandra Bullock in it. She was hilarious and Gracie is my type of heroine - fiesty, able to stand up for herself, but soft on the inside. Oh, and I love the chemistry between her and Benjamin Bratt. Right now they are having their wrestling match in the gym. 😆
a Dean sig by Maryam😳

ok sindhu since u are logically correct i will stop complaining😳 and no honey i have not seen the full of satyamevejayate only a part of it so i wont know one thing they showed nicely was that female foeticide is more in the urban areas than in the rural areas and there was a story of a lady that her mom in law ( urban modern society ) pushed her baby gal with the parm down the stairs when no one was looking that was quite a shocker i will try to see the whole on yt
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I think I saw s'thing abt it on tumblr, Sindhu, but I didn't know it was in Brazil. Wow, they really get around the world na. It's great that they reach out to their fans like that. It must be really amazing and also kinda overwhelming for them to know they are famous in so many places. It must be an incredible feeling. 

I m not very sure it's in Brazil ...but thats what people are whining about at twitter...But yeah I seriously love the idea for conventions ...the actors get to interact with fans ...it's nice sets off a gud raport between everyone and ofcourse helps in promoting ...expecially with shows like these which have larger fan base outside US ...gud strategy ...but u know it's damn costly ...people spends like more than 1000 dollars on such conventions ...

I have not seen miss congeniality ...it did come on TV few days back ...I wanted to see sobs ...loved the promos ...besides I love Sandra Bullock ...she is awesome ..😳
Originally posted by Sayonii

a Dean sig by Maryam😳

aaahhh " isn't he dreamy " 😍 it's what is his co stars says 😆 and I agree ...damn gud siggy Sayani ...thanks for sharing 🤗🤗

U know the funny thing ...I can make out where these pics are from ...wow I m obsessed 😕
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by heerhoney

ok sindhu since u are logically correct i will stop complaining😳 and no honey i have not seen the full of satyamevejayate only a part of it so i wont know one thing they showed nicely was that female foeticide is more in the urban areas than in the rural areas and there was a story of a lady that her mom in law ( urban modern society ) pushed her baby gal with the parm down the stairs when no one was looking that was quite a shocker i will try to see the whole on yt

Yeah Heer I saw the show ...they did speak about the problems in north india ...but it was short ...it should have been longer ...it's the most dangerous one ...people needs to lay more stress on that ...anyways I liked the show ...gud enough to inform people ...but what I don't like is Amir Khan ...nah I don't hate the guy or anything ...just that not a gud host ...not the kind I feel connected ...I don't know I feel like I m watching one of his films and not a reality TV show ...the show is like Crime Patrol ...and I have to say I find Anup Soni a better host than him ...he is straightforward sharp and has an unbiased tone ...nuthn dramatic ...and it works ...people get connected to the story ...this show is a little lavish and I find a lot of pretence and I don't know why ...