Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 8)

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
so the story is slightly inspired from Princess Diaries?

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Yeah i think SA too is in love with Ranveer's character LOL...imagine how poerful Uday's character is that people are rooting for a negative character ...

OMG i myself might go and give my piece of mind to SA ...I mean she has the best freaking story in her hand...how on earth can she even think aboutruining it by playing with Akash ...that guy freaking dissappears in the crowd ...what kind of a lead will he be ...and no it's not the actor but the character ...it has no dimension no personality no strength nuthn...he is just such a dheela character ...god knows who wrote it and who approved such a thing ...the actor is gud but well his luck is bad I suppose ...Uday just eats up the show all by himself ...

I love that little connection of Ranveer and Uday ...especially the whole cultural background and that greyness in him ...makes me wanna dore him Day Dreaming
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

so the story is slightly inspired from Princess Diaries?
It maybe ...SA is denying it though ...but if it is ...I want them to go with second part of PD ...that where the princess chooses the evil prince turned gud Day Dreaming I mean I m bored of princess and pauper story ...need a twist ...let it be princess and prince story this time ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Yeah i think SA too is in love with Ranveer's character LOL...imagine how poerful Uday's character is that people are rooting for a negative character ...

OMG i myself might go and give my piece of mind to SA ...I mean she has the best freaking story in her hand...how on earth can she even think aboutruining it by playing with Akash ...that guy freaking dissappears in the crowd ...what kind of a lead will he be ...and no it's not the actor but the character ...it has no dimension no personality no strength nuthn...he is just such a dheela character ...god knows who wrote it and who approved such a thing ...the actor is gud but well his luck is bad I suppose ...Uday just eats up the show all by himself ...

I love that little connection of Ranveer and Uday ...especially the whole cultural background and that greyness in him ...makes me wanna dore him Day Dreaming

i think Akash is really plain. he is this goody goody guy. while as u said, the grey shades in Uday make him more appealing and enigmatic. SA's saying both are leads. she's comparing them with Ranveer and Yuvi. but Yuvi was so much funConfused
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
made some Tangled icons. except two all turned out blahhhStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hahahah people are leaving the show since the day they heard him propose the girl ROFL It was lame ...I sometimes feel the production house hates him ...how can anyone treat the main lead character in such a way Confused

I know yuvi is nuthn like Aakash ...and this comes from someone who never appreciated Yuvi's character LOL
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

made some Tangled icons. except two all turned out blahhhStern Smile

awww they are sooo colourful ...I love your colour choices ...awesome stuff...and also ur cropping is superb ...I like all ...all came out so clear and bright ...aahhh everyone gets to make them clear and bright except for me ...hides her phata hua face 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
i tried one of the tuts. u too try them. no need to hide your face lol

Go to top