Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 79)

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ME BACK ANU SINDHU DONO KI BATTI ON HAI KOI HAI

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Yeah I guess I completed my graduation ...I don't know ...I don't trust my univeristy ...I will only believe I m a graduate when I see my mark sheet ...but yeah I m pretty much done and I have no view of the future ...everyday I get up and ask myself what do I wanna do ...and there is no answer and I say maybe tomorrow I'll get one ...thats how I m passing my days ...it sucks to be clueless u know 

I was exactly like this for the first whole year after I graduated and even now I wonder if I am doing the right thing by pursuing publishing. It's going to be a difficult road with no guarantee of a job. I don't know how you come to a decision...you just let life take you where it wants to take you. And trust me, it does. It might not seem like it, but life will push you in a direction eventually.
Didn't you wanna do marketing btw? And yeah, enjoy this period of your life while it lasts, because you will miss it when it's gone. It's funny, I used to say every day 'I wish I had a job' and now I do I keep saying 'I wish I could sit at home all day like I used to'. LOL  But that's life. We can never be content with our lot. There always has to be something to grumble about na.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Stana Katic is in India ??? why ??? Shocked

She is? OMG! Wonder if she's promoting or shooting for something. Maybe a film.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Yeah I'm here Heer, but only for a little while. Have to go back to work in an hour :(
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I was exactly like this for the first whole year after I graduated and even now I wonder if I am doing the right thing by pursuing publishing. It's going to be a difficult road with no guarantee of a job. I don't know how you come to a decision...you just let life take you where it wants to take you. And trust me, it does. It might not seem like it, but life will push you in a direction eventually.
Didn't you wanna do marketing btw? And yeah, enjoy this period of your life while it lasts, because you will miss it when it's gone. It's funny, I used to say every day 'I wish I had a job' and now I do I keep saying 'I wish I could sit at home all day like I used to'. LOL  But that's life. We can never be content with our lot. There always has to be something to grumble about na.

Lolzzz that actually made me feel better Anu LOL HugHug

But I have sat at home for three years now ...thats like more than enough ...and Anurag says and it's right ...I get into this depressing mode because I just stay at home all the time ...I really need to get out and do something ...no matter how stressful it is ...it will keep me normal LOL ...and about decisions ...I think I have a problem with coming up with a decision is because I have so many freaking options and no dreams and no aim ...I at times don't even know what I like doing ...so how am I suppose to reach a decision 

and I really really wanna do marketing ...I actually enjoy it a lot ...but certain things related to it ...might not work in my favor ...like I m pathetic at lying and marketing is all about wearing a mask lie through ur teeth ...it's difficult for me to go through all those stuff...train myself to be so pathetic ...but thats how people become succesful in this field ...so that scares me ...I don't know ...for sure I won't get a gud job with a graduate degree ...but I hope I can come up with some decision soon ...I m sure for one thing ...I m not sitting at home anymore ...even if that means getting the most dumbest thing to do ...I will take up ...I will get out of the house this time .. otherwise I will turn mad ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
anu i am going crazy over arnav do u like him that much also i mean i never liked barun so much but ASR is just tailor made for him with each passing day i love the character more and more what abt u
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Stana Katic is in India ??? why ??? Shocked

She is? OMG! Wonder if she's promoting or shooting for something. Maybe a film.

I think she came for a vacation or something ...anyways that certainly means that castle shooting is done ...isn't it her birthday today ???

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Yes, get out the house. I know exactly what you mean. I stayed at home for a whole year, never went anywhere, never saw anyone, and it set me back so much. But now I'm getting out I feel so much better, stronger somehow. It's actually good that it's difficult because if you force yourself into doing it when you actually overcome that hurdle, the achievement you get out of it boosts you more than anything. I completely get where you are coming from. I have felt exactly the same so many times. I'm sure you could do marketing if you set your mind to it. No one walks into something ready to do it - they learn and develop as they do it and I'm sure in time even you would be able to do the lying n all. You would learn and get good at it. But ultimately you need to do something. Something is always better than nothing and you will get experience of some kind out of it and that, in the end, is the most important thing ever.

And remember, I have faith in you. If you ever need cheering up or anything, I'm here. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Go to top