A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hahahah people are leaving the show since the day they heard him propose the girl ๐Ÿคฃ It was lame ...I sometimes feel the production house hates him ...how can anyone treat the main lead character in such a way ๐Ÿ˜•

I know yuvi is nuthn like Aakash ...and this comes from someone who never appreciated Yuvi's character ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by bells_10

made some Tangled icons. except two all turned out blahhh๐Ÿ˜ณ

awww they are sooo colourful ...I love your colour choices ...awesome stuff...and also ur cropping is superb ...I like all ...all came out so clear and bright ...aahhh everyone gets to make them clear and bright except for me ...hides her phata hua face 
i tried one of the tuts. u too try them. no need to hide your face lol
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Hahahah people are leaving the show since the day they heard him propose the girl ๐Ÿคฃ It was lame ...I sometimes feel the production house hates him ...how can anyone treat the main lead character in such a way ๐Ÿ˜•

I know yuvi is nuthn like Aakash ...and this comes from someone who never appreciated Yuvi's character ๐Ÿ˜†
PH hates who? UV?
I was downloading few videos ...awww Ranveer in season 2 ...he was missing his dad and Tia and him had this huge fight ...poor guy was so alone and he doesn't even share his feelings with anyone ever ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

brb phone
Nooo ...Aakash ...PH hates UV if the don't make him the gud prince soon :p
the story's gonna be great if the princess falls for the prince๐Ÿ˜
i like the girl. she's pretty. and they would make an awesome couple๐Ÿ˜.
poor guy! the actor who's playing Akash is being bashed badly๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

why don't they ever come out sharp and clear ๐Ÿ˜ญ somebody tell me how to get clearer icons ๐Ÿ˜ญ

They look sharp and clear to me hun. They are pretty damn awesome actually. I love what you did with the text. How did you get that effect? It really sets them off to the T. I love, love, love the b'day garden wala one esp - the text you chose and the colouring are just beautiful. Me gonna be using this at YT. ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by bells_10

made some Tangled icons. except two all turned out blahhh๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww they are so cute!!!! I really love the colouring you did on them. It's so sweet and pretty. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I can't take my eyes off the frog - it's too adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†