Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 51)

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
yeah anu bang on the brooding stare suits him karan should go in for intense roles even of funny comic in ur face OTT acting roles  what say anu and sayo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
anu i would love to be cinderella for a day silly u may think heer is still stuck in fairytales but dear what to do i am too dreamy to leave fantasy so cinderella it is for me Embarrassed

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by Sayonii

here read this:

TFS. So, they killed him off...right. Well it sounds to me like the show has gone from bad to worse, though I can't comment since I haven't ever watched it. I do think Mohnish was in the wrong to have thrown tantrums...I mean, I expected him to be more professional considering how long he has been in the industry.

And Heer, in regards to your post below, yes, I think KW should leave the show. From what you've said his role has no substance. But I guess he is thinking that he's being paid so it will do till something else comes along.

i don't know what it is they are planning to do.may be he'll have some kind of accident and then he will undergo plastic surgery and return as an all new person...typical Ekta formulaLOL.
and KW's contract was for 3 months, i guess and from what i hear it's gonna end soonishBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Blair married Louis and ran away with Dan? like seriously? they have pretty much messed up everything, i see... so in story-wise, i feel tvd is much better. atleast there are unexpected twists in every epi and these twists make the epi quite gripping. lol i must confess that recently i have developed a likeness for Stefan or rather PaulTongue. he's really cuteEmbarrassed.

Ship wars are really fun if u aren't part of either groupsEmbarrassed. nothing's more entertaining when u r on the neutral side and witness some of the hilarious fights going on in the virtual worldLOL

Edited by Sayonii - 02 March 2012 at 6:12am

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sayonii

but have you ever wanted to vomit at the sight of s'thing? 

the phoreber couple and their infidelityWink

ROFLROFLROFL

I can't speak for the tears of laughter rolling down my face right now.

I love this.
ROFL

we do think alike...what say?LOL

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Anu i always prefer KW in intense roles...he excels in these roles...ahhh Ranveer or the angry SidDay Dreaming

i love Austen's novels too...Pride and Prejudice is one of my favs. i haven't read Emma though,, watched the movie.

and like Heer, me too loves fairy tales or the fantasy world to be more specific. so i would definitely choose to be someone having magic powers, a character from the Potter world, Hermione may beEmbarrassed. she's always the girl i admire. u know i was so fascinated by the HP series that used to imagine myself to be a part of that world. even today, how i wish i had a wand..so that i could hypnotize my project mentor and make him give me good gradesEvil Smile..or if i could just become invisible and punch the person i cannot tolerate...just imagine what fun it would be!!Day DreamingLOL

Edited by Sayonii - 02 March 2012 at 6:26am

DulceAmorheerhoney

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Gotta agree with both of you, KW is amazing in the brooding, angry-young-man roles. I still get goosebumps when I think of his early days as Ranveer. I'd love to see him in a real intense role, something unique and different. He would have made a good ASR actually, but I'm v grateful he is not a part of that show. But you know, a similar role, only in a show with a different set-up and concept. That would suit him to the T. 

heerhoney

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

anu i would love to be cinderella for a day silly u may think heer is still stuck in fairytales but dear what to do i am too dreamy to leave fantasy so cinderella it is for me Embarrassed

I love Cinderella, Heer! I think that is such a great choice. Going to the ball and being in a fairytale for one day would be amazing. I've always dreamed of being a princess, so I totally love your choice. Embarrassed
I think if I was going to be a fairytale character I would like to be Beauty from Beauty & the Beast. I simply adore that story. Embarrassed

heerhoney

Go to top