Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sayonii

Oh and did u watch Hunger Games?

OMG yesss!!!!!! And now I am OBSESSED!!! Hence my icon and my sig box all full of everlark. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  I went to see it the day after it came out and it was amazing! I'd finished the first two books by then so I had a good knowledge of the story but the film was just so much more. The sets were so lavish and really impressive and all the actors were great. Jennifer Lawrence made Katniss her own and I loved Woody Harrleson as Haymitch (he's Katniss' mentor and the only victor District 12 ever had in the Games). It was so good I really wanna go see it again. I finished all the books too. Mockingjay, the last one, is so sad. It broke my heart. I would definitely recommend reading them. They are quite addictive. I am currently in love with Peeta Mellark. 😍 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

Oh Anu your job seems really tough. i hope you are doing fine nowπŸ€—

and don't give up hope. u write so well. i am sure your work will get published even if it takes some time😳

I'm so touched that you have that much faith in me. πŸ€—  I hope you're right and you know if I ever do get published a signed copy is reserved for each of you. If I make it you guys and your support will be a big part of it.

Ahh, it wasn't so bad...I got to do the bar to begin with, then I was shunted through to the dining room, but I managed to stay out the way by cleaning and setting up the tables again. I've been lucky enough to have the last 4 days off, so I've been trying to catch up with my writing. But sadly I am doing breakfasts on Sunday, which means getting up at 5 am.   Thank God I'm getting paid to do it! πŸ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

OMG did you watch it ol or are they showing it in india? Yesss, I most certainly did watch it. My mum is totally obsessed with it. πŸ˜†  It is really good though. At first when I heard they were making a modern version I was dubious, but they've done it so cleverly. Benedict Cumberbatch is basically the only one I can imagine as Sherlock now, like even when I read the actual stories his face pops into my head. Season 2 is awesome - my fav was The Hound of the Baskervilles epi. They did such a clever spin on it.
I've never seen TBBT but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Sheldon is the tall one with the brown hair, right?

no, a friend of mine downloaded all the epis and i took them from herπŸ˜ƒ. yeah at first i was a little skeptical about BC playing Sherlock but now, he just fits the role to the T. the way he talks, walks, thinks...is so natural that it seems he is born to play Sherlock πŸ˜. i have watched till the Scandal of Belgravia😳. i love the series. it's so gripping yet there are some good light moments too😳.

yes that tall guy is Sheldon with an IQ of 187
heerhoney thumbnail
sayoi i am beginning to like barun hes a sweet guy and ASR interests me just wish he would speak a little more
DulceAmor thumbnail
A lot of ppl ship John & Sherlock. There's like a tonne of graphics on them on tumblr. It really amuses me cause John is meant to be straight. But they do make a good partnership. Season 2 ends on a real cliffhanger. The media over here went mad when speculating different theories after it aired. Can't wait to hear yours.
heerhoney thumbnail
thinking abt ASR all the time why damn it
DulceAmor thumbnail
Happy Easter guys!

I have been working for most of it *sigh* but it's a good excuse to eat lots of chocolate in between shifts. The sugar rush gives me energy. πŸ˜›

Hope you all are okay. Missing you loads.
heerhoney thumbnail
happy easter anu wish u lots of happiness
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Heer πŸ€—  How are you?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok so I was feeling low ...preparations are a big fat zero but anyways I came online to cheer up ...was watching mixes and found this one ...loved the song ...especially these lines 

"we say goodbye in the pouring rain and I break down as you walk away...stay..

reminded me of Anu's ff πŸ˜ƒ that story is so gonna stay with me forever it seems 

do listen it ...and no those two guys in the video are not gay couple ...they are brothers πŸ˜† but people like to think otherwise ...what I love is the relationship they share ...it's hear wrenching and goes in my forever favourite kinds ...I realised that I do have a liking for siblings relationships ..first dexter deb and now these two guys πŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRPusit2B0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago