Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 47)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Agreed Heer. I watch only IPK and the marriage track is just...there aren't words. Well, actually, there are, but I don't want to upset those who actually like this track (and there appear to be those who are happy about it). So yeah...nvm, something nice might come along one day. Is KW's show ever being made/aired? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hey all

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
hii everyone! sorry i was out of town for some important work but i am back nowEmbarrassed. Heer, Anu how are you guys?

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Okay, I know V-day is past, but still I made some TR stuff on their V-day scenes and on the salsa dance because it always makes me think of V-day for some reason. LOL

Made 3 versions of the salsa one, which is better?

I think this one turned out a bit like Sano's work, so credit must go to her.

Rose scene (this turned out blah):

Dance:

OMG such stunning sigs AnuShockedDay Dreaming...so many TR sigs. i loved them all...All the sigs are so cute and romantic. i can never get over this coupleDay Dreaming. love the 2nd and 3rd version of Salsa dance sig more...i love the coloring.  Rose scene sig is amazing too. but the dance one has to be my fav. love TIa's expression here. and the way Ranveer's looking at her...my heart skips a beat. love the pics u chose for the sig Anu. love the soft coloring and am just speechless on your choice of texts!!!!!!!!!!!! u rock AnuEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Agreed Heer. I watch only IPK and the marriage track is just...there aren't words. Well, actually, there are, but I don't want to upset those who actually like this track (and there appear to be those who are happy about it). So yeah...nvm, something nice might come along one day. Is KW's show ever being made/aired? 

umm...actually i look forward to reading your POVs on everything,,, and i just can't wait to know what u think about the marriage track...as u know me not very fond of the showWink. and i think there's no fans here. so plz share your viewsBig smile

@ bold, happy is an understatement. people are drooling, fainting, suffering from high BP all over IFTongue

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Sushie, how are you? Not seen you in ages. Hug

Welcome back Sayani! Missed you so much! Hug  
Haww, you're too kind about the sigs. Am really happy that you liked them. Embarrassed  You know s'thing, I wish their lil v-day dance scene had been slightly longer. It was such a perfect end to their valentine's day and they both looked so sweet and happy and in love, it melts my heart every time I see it. Embarrassed 

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayonii

umm...actually i look forward to reading your POVs on everything,,, and i just can't wait to know what u think about the marriage track...as u know me not very fond of the showWink. and i think there's no fans here. so plz share your viewsBig smile

@ bold, happy is an understatement. people are drooling, fainting, suffering from high BP all over IFTongue

Lol, yeah, it's gone totally crazy. The forum is like a war zone after last night's epi though. There are those saying 'OMG ASR is an abuser throwing Khushi out in the cold! How dare he?' and then there are those going 'OMG my poor baby ASR! Did you see how much he was suffering seeing Khushi shivering?' It's really amusing to read the posts. I get more entertainment from them sometimes than the epis. LOL  Well, I know it's meant to be a love-hate thing, and that is fine. I love love-hate stories. Heck, all my fav couples can fit into that description. But if I had been in charge of the scripts I would have done it so differently. I would have made Khushi walk away and go start a new life someplace else, make her become strong and independent. Because right now she is being used as everyone's punch bag (not in the literal sense, but in an emotional sense) and it's just...I think we've seen that a hundred times on TV already. Instead of showing women being degraded and subjected to emotional abuse they should show them as strong, independent girls who have the courage to stand on their own two feet. But that's maybe asking too much, or maybe I'm out of touch because I was raised in the UK and there would be a national outcry if our soaps showed women being treated this way. I dunno, but anyway, I'd like to have seen her become strong and show all those so-called 'loved ones' a thing or two. I'd have had Arnav go crazy looking for her and repenting over how he made her face the wrath of the family alone. And then when he did find her I'd have her reject him and he'd have to win her love again. But then, I guess I'm missing the point. It's not that kind of show. But still...I like my version better. LOL

-Raindrops-

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
hi sayo and anu me well regardinf ipk sayo ur comment is bang on ppl on if fb and twitter are dying screaming their lungs that they love it know some kw fans who have converted themselves into barun fans ( and earlier they were swearing by kw what loyalty na thrash i say ) the show is over hyped i dont even watch it

anu kws sahow has vanished and he is happy with being a sidekick feel sorry for him and more for myself the only gud thing guys in this whole mess is watching ek main aur ek tu loved imran and was happy to see him giving a decent perfomance

sayo aND anu do reply really miss u guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

Go to top