Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 19)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hey Heer Hug    Missed you hun. Glad you had a good time on your vacation. Hope you feel nice and rested and relaxed now.

I've only seen IPKKND lately, and I'm behind in it too cause of xmas and the dragging storyline. I'm honestly not enjoying any indian serials right now. Unhappy  None of them can hold my attention sadly. How is KW doing in that sony show? Is his role good?

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Took some time y'day to play with PS. Made some icons and a couple of sigs.

This one ^^^ was inspired by the Bloodlines avi you posted y'day Sayani. Unfortunately it turned out a lot like Aish and Ragz's style, so I guess I have to credit them. It wasn't intentional, it's just how it came out. Unhappy

I'm sharing this even though I don't like it and you guys don't like ksg, because I want to know why I can't make KaSh sigs for my life. They always turn out yucky. Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
anu kw is barely for 7 mins in the show his character is irritating i dont like it he is wasting his time doing third grade roleswill he stick to leads plzzz

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Anu those sparkly pics are very easy to make. i can tell you the process if u wanna knowEmbarrassed. and i really wonder how do they make those beautiful stuffs. they are so rich in creativity that you really wonder what they are gonna come up with nextDay Dreaming. plus having, gorgeous people like Ian as your subject really helps, i guessLOL.

those icons and sigs are beautiful Anu. love the soft colouring of the icons. the sigs are great too. i am so gonna use the DE oneEmbarrassed. love the TR and Kash sigs too. great blending and colouring! it's really good, Anu.

today i will try to finish watching TVD. saw ghost world last night. didn't like the epi much though. hope the last two epis will be goodEmbarrassed.

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Hey HeerHug
i missed u. so how was your vacation?
i know right. i watch KTLK . no doubt, his character is adorable but he has nothing much to do in the show. plus frankly i don't like the show. it's pretty messed up. the lead couple don't share a single frame and acting is not up to the mark. 
hope his new show starts soonEmbarrassed.

heerhoney

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
so what are your new year plans guys?
i will try to come in the evening, todayEmbarrassed
it's, already 31st here. so, wishing u all a very happy 2012! may all your dreams and wishes come true. here's to another year of chatting, drooling and gossiping togetherEmbarrassedHug

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Awww, am glad you liked them Sayani. I was quite happy with my icons this time. They are all thanks to those wonderful tutorials you gave me the link for. I wish I could use these textures on sigs too, cause I love the softness they give to the icons. Wow, that's great if you can teach me how to make the sparkly pics, cause I would love to know! Embarrassed

Oh, Ghost World...it was the only epi I didn't enjoy 100%. I remember TV fanatic gave it like 2 stars or s'thing lol. Too many ghosts for my liking. I hated that Anna had to go too *sobs*. But the necklace didn't get destroyed, which makes me think we might get more ghost drama later. The last 2 epis are indeed good. The final one is awesome. You'll be knocked over by all the twists in it.

I made a new sig on the DE pics from 3x10. It's in my dabba. It kinda clashes with my KaSh and Tiva sigs, but oh well. I will make a different one on a diff scene if I get time, but I kinda wanted a new year theme going on and seen as though this will be the 1st epi of 2012 that's why I made it. I dunno how well it came out, and again, I have a feeling it looks too like aish's sigs or sano's. The texturing is pretty similar, I guess.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Heer, that sucks that he's only there for a few mins. Why does he keep playing these second lead characters? He is better than that. His new show is still happening right? Wasn't it meant to start in Jan?

heerhoney

Go to top