Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 17)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayonii

i changed my username cause bells reminds me of BellaROFL

but unfortunately Sayani's been taken. so i have to be satisfied with this nameTongue.

@bold - ROFLROFL

I love it! lolz.

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hmm...well the humans don't seem all that scared of the vamps, do they? They seem to think of them as freaks more than monsters. Maybe it will make more sense as the series progresses. I'm about a third of the way into Betrayed and so far it's shaping up v well. I like Zoey & Erik too. Embarrassed  I didn't like Heath. He sounds like too much of a loser. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Well, Christmas was eventual for my family. First of all I pulled a muscle in my back and I woke up xmas eve morning in so much pain I wasn't able to sit down. I nearly passed out, which was fun. Then my cat got stressed out with all the people and voices (she's not good with people) and now she has a stomach bug and we have to take her to the vet to get her treated, only the vet is shut for the holidays. And my aunt has the winter sickness bug. So, yeah, lots of fun. But hey, at least the food was nice and we did get some really lovely presents. 

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

i changed my username cause bells reminds me of BellaROFL

but unfortunately Sayani's been taken. so i have to be satisfied with this nameTongue.

@bold - ROFLROFL

I love it! lolz.

yes i remember her father or Jacob used to call her bellsAngryROFL

and your right Anu. i am really enjoying S3. i started to watch yesterday and finished 4 epis at a go. i am loving the daily dose of DEEmbarrassed. they are cute, and irresistible.Blushing i love Rebekah. In fact i am loving Klaus-Stefan friendship. it's really fun watching them and getting to know more of Stefan's old ripper waysShockedLOL. i am loving Stefan-Rebekah chemistry. and Dalaric are so much fun tooEmbarrassed
Tyler-Caroline are cute.Embarrassed

things i didn't like:
Jeremy's seeing ghostsConfused.
Caroline's fatherErmm.
i hated Vicki but i guess she'll be back againPinch

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Well, Christmas was eventual for my family. First of all I pulled a muscle in my back and I woke up xmas eve morning in so much pain I wasn't able to sit down. I nearly passed out, which was fun. Then my cat got stressed out with all the people and voices (she's not good with people) and now she has a stomach bug and we have to take her to the vet to get her treated, only the vet is shut for the holidays. And my aunt has the winter sickness bug. So, yeah, lots of fun. But hey, at least the food was nice and we did get some really lovely presents. 

i hope you are fine now, Anu. and how's your cat? you know i love catsEmbarrassed. in fact i love all animals. they are so cute. but that doesn't mean i love reptiles and insectsErmm.
btw, what did u buy your cat this Christmas?

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Season 3 is so addictive isn't it? I am so impatient for it to come back. Actually, out of all the shows I watch, it's the only one I have missed during the hiatus. LOL  I think they have really stepped up their game this season. I hope the second half lives up to the first. I know, all the Delena moments are just a dream. I always have this big goofy smile on my face while watching them. Can they get any more perfect?? Day Dreaming  Snap, I love all the Klaus-Stefan stuff. I never expected to like Klaus, but try as I might to hate him, I just can't. He's such an awesome character. I didn't like Rebekah at first, I have to admit. But the last few episodes I started to feel sorry for her and then when you see what happens...well, I feel bad for her even more now. And OMG, same here!!! I hate Vicki! I couldn't stand her the first time around. I was like, why did you have to bring her back? LOL  

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

i hope you are fine now, Anu. and how's your cat? you know i love catsEmbarrassed. in fact i love all animals. they are so cute. but that doesn't mean i love reptiles and insectsErmm.
btw, what did u buy your cat this Christmas?

It's less painful now. I have been putting a heat rub oinment on it. That seems to be helping. I just wish I knew how I pulled the muscle in the first place. We managed to get the cat to the vet this morning. The vet gave her two injections, which should help put the infection away. She's been sleeping it off since she came home. She's definitely more settled now, so hopefully she'll feel better soon.

Cats are my fav animal. Embarrassed  I love the fact they are so arrogant and independent, but at the same time they are such babies. Mine can be such a softie when she wants you to pet her. I don't trust people who say they don't like animals. How can you resist a cute puppy or kitten??

Hehe, we got her two tubs of cat treats and a new water bowl with fish on it. LOL 

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Perfection Day Dreaming

-Raindrops-

Go to top