Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 140)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
is Barun still working for the show ...does he shoot ...is he not missing from the show at the moment ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

She is thinking that she has turned into a star ...and nuthn can stop her now ...sort of stuff ... 

OH yes SA made a lot of show ...I think only two of them worked ...One was Lipstick ...which I think was one of her boldest things she did on TV and it was popular enough ...a woman oriented show but it was about independent women and how strong and shrewd they can be ...had a business background to the whole story and to be honest I actually loved that story ...even though I was just a kid LOL it was a little mature concept a don't remember much but it was gud and this is exactly why I always thot that SA was gud ...because she was bold with her stories ...it used to be strong and mature ...and now all she comes up with is crap ...

anyways other stories were I guess India calling ...it came on star one ...then there was aathva vachan with mouli ganguly ...twinkle beauty parlour...than there was thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai  and what else...oh yeah guns and roses...and then Jeet ..I used to like Jeet too ... and others I don't remember,...

oh and they produce films too ...none of them ever worked thats a different story LOL

oh i remember i used to watch india calling but didn't know SA made it... i stopped watching it midway cause it got boringConfused... i never saw guns and roses... but i thought it was a good showErmm...lol and this was the woman who made Remix *sigh*

~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

is Barun still working for the show ...does he shoot ...is he not missing from the show at the moment ??

i don't watch the show... he's adjusting his weekends to shoot for the show. i really don't know why he's doing the movie... i mean the movie doesn't seem to be that great and as far as i know he's playing a comic roleConfused

~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
and u know what's the funny part is... people still spam her TL with ' we want manveer, we want manveer'LOL

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yup life gives u shocks and surprises in all forms possible ...I would always love her for bringing remix ...adapted or not ...it had it's own flavour and stuffs that made it unique and special...especially some of the scenes and dialogues that are very very special to me ...something that I believe in and I guess watching remix kind of build those belief  in me ...maybe I m not sure but I was a kid then and was learning about everything ...so maybe the show did help me with certain things ...and I m glad she made sure it didn't get ruined and I love both seasons equally ...but that alone can't make me appreciate her other stuffs...and to be honest DEK is a disaster to say the least ...and that doesn't change ...and now after whatever I have seen ...I don't want remix back ever again ...it's gone and it's gud ...I will watch the old scenes time and again and be happy ...but brining back and seeing the disaster for it is not something I m up for ...it will break my heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
lolz everybody wants to be a movie star and try their luck at it ...nuthn new...do u know Karan went to audition for a mahesh bhatt film ...they all wanna go to the big screen someday ...so whatever they get they are gonna grab it asap ...and it's true u know ...Barun is popilar at the moment ...this his moment to try his luck ...he won't be getting it later ...and thats why he is doing it  I guess...

Lolz I know how manveer fans harass her ...this is why she is playing with both the couples ...cause urban audience want manveer...and rural audience wants akash ...but what is stupid of her is the fact that she is giving into the audience demand ...what the hell is wrong with her...how on earth can any sensible person ...ruin her story only to please her audience ...if ur story is gud ur audience will get along with whatever u show ...if it doesn't nuthn will work ...and she did exactly that ...she went along with the audience demand and ruined her story ...she was never like this before ...or atleast I never felt that way ...it's a shame u know ...I thot her concept was cool ...I like princess diaries ...she could have done gud stuffs with it ...but she ruined it ...

angel3142-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i agree with u completely...Remix should never be brought back... i watched it completely last year onlyLOL.. but nevertheless i loved it.. i love all the characters in the show. they are so real. i can always find then around me... i can identify with their problems. that's why Remix was the best show everApprove.

i g2g Sindhu... it was so nice talking to u after so long.. bye tcHug

angel3142~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Alryt sayani ...I gotto go too ...finish ur exams and come back soon ...we will talk like crazy then ..

bye tc cya luv yaaa ...all the best with exams Hug

-Raindrops-

Go to top