Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 139)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I don't really think you should try to remake something. The original is almost always better and if it's something that everyone loves and remembers, well, I think you should leave it like that. That's why there can never be another Remix. It was unique and special and nothing can compare to it.

Anyways girls, I might disappear soon. I gotta go back out in an hour :( I hate working Wednesday nights. It means I miss The Apprentice. Okay, I know, it's pathetic to care about missing a TV show, but it's the one night when there is actually a British show on that I wanna watch. Hmph.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142-Raindrops-~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Nah left long time back ...to be honest I don't know how SA came up with remix after watching dek ...cause nobody will ever believe me if I say it's from the same producer...I feel she is crunk while developing the story of dek and that priya gol ...if there is anyone who is worse as an actress than her that it has to be that Gopi from Saathiya ...otherwise she is the queen of horrible acting ...I get a headache when I see her nowadays ...and I don't like UV anymore ...there is no consistency with that character ...the writers are greedy and thus the story is confusing ...u can't have everything but SA just refuse to believe that and she is going to dig her own grave because of it 

she is Priyal Gor SIndhu but yeah nowadays Gol is an apt way to describe her. her screaming always gets on my nerves... i really don't know what happened to SA or how can she write this story but i've stopped watching it long time back too... the fact is you just can't watch it... last heard DEK is under scanner.. KBC might replace DEK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I m not completely against remakes to be honest ...I feel sometimes it helps ...besides Remix itself is a remake na ...like when u adapt in the local language for the people ...they can easily adapt to it than the foreign ones...and sometimes people don't really know about the existence of a gud story but they come to know about it when somebody brings it to their attention ...I also like the remakes of the classic stuffs...it kinda helps to bring the old stories to new generations and they feel comfortable watching it cause of the new faces to the stories ...

But Ekta never adapts ...thats the problem ...she thinks she is genius and she makes a khichdi out of everything she can find and presents it to the audience...thinking we are cows ...and all we need is grass ...doesn't matter if it is a mixture of garbage thats infront of us ...thats the problem with most of the remake stuffs... they try to use their head and thus ruins everything in the process...and I hate that thing ...

Okies u go work and don't worry about ur show u can watch it later :p ...have fun at work Hug

angel3142

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i seriously don't want a remake of Remix...
bye AnuHug see ya soonEmbarrassed

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayonii

she is Priyal Gor SIndhu but yeah nowadays Gol is an apt way to describe her. her screaming always gets on my nerves... i really don't know what happened to SA or how can she write this story but i've stopped watching it long time back too... the fact is you just can't watch it... last heard DEK is under scanner.. KBC might replace DEK.

ROFL ROFL true that ...she is turning into a cow ...not that I mind ...but I find her pretty stupid ...first u skip ur exam to be an actress...and then suck at being one and to top that u gain weight as if staying in shape doesn't matter to ur job ...god knows where did she lost her brain ...

and gud the show is under scanner...I can't imagine it's still on air...the show is so stupid that sometimes I wonder whether this show is drama or a comedy show ...I feel sorry Uday ...the guy was gud but I think his career is doomed with the show ...it's gonna haunt him for life...and SA she needs to give up on TV now ...she doesn't have it in her to produce something original ...she basically suck at it ...I didn't want to think like that ...but DEK is the last straw ...can't help it 

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
plus i read somewhere she's always throwing tantrums on the sets...dunno what does she think of herselfWacko... 

what other shows has SA made apart from Remix?

~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
most of the people are watching IPK nowadays... u can see usernames like Rabba Ve, Barun rocks, SuperhotBarun etc , etc all over IFROFL

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
She is thinking that she has turned into a star ...and nuthn can stop her now ...sort of stuff ... 

OH yes SA made a lot of show ...I think only two of them worked ...One was Lipstick ...which I think was one of her boldest things she did on TV and it was popular enough ...a woman oriented show but it was about independent women and how strong and shrewd they can be ...had a business background to the whole story and to be honest I actually loved that story ...even though I was just a kid LOL it was a little mature concept a don't remember much but it was gud and this is exactly why I always thot that SA was gud ...because she was bold with her stories ...it used to be strong and mature ...and now all she comes up with is crap ...

anyways other stories were I guess India calling ...it came on star one ...then there was aathva vachan with mouli ganguly ...twinkle beauty parlour...than there was thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai  and what else...oh yeah guns and roses...and then Jeet ..I used to like Jeet too ... and others I don't remember,...

oh and they produce films too ...none of them ever worked thats a different story LOL

-Raindrops-

Go to top