Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 138)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

ROFL ...Anu poor u ...first TVD gone mixed up with Twilight ...exactly last thing u need and now GG ...I wonder what she will mix to that now ROFL
ROFL Ok what is similar to GG and u hate it with life...I m sure thats coming ur way :p 

Well I have a terrible feeling she'll try and ape Remix again. You know na, that every time she does a college type thing she tries and fails to create a Remix feel. I wish she would leave it alone. She can never ever recreate Remix. And OMG I dread to think what she will do with GG. It will probs morph into s'thing completely unrecognisable. I wonder how long it will be before the heroine is forced into a marriage and it becomes a saas-bahu drama?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I praise you cause you deserve it Sayani. And omg thanks! Embarrassed  I just got my hair cut on Thurs. It feels so weird having a fringe again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Chair!!!! DancingParty  They got together in the last episode of S5 and the creatives have said dair is over for good. But it HAD to be chair. They could never not be endgame. They are soulmates. No one understands the other the way they do.

It's good? I need to catch it, but I was a bit busy the last few nights. Have got totally caught up in my reading. I read a whole book in two days this week. DD hasn't made her entrance yet? Are they starting when she was a little girl or s'thing? Hmm, I don't know, I wasn't struck with VD when I saw him before, but maybe he might be good in this. I will reserve judgement till I see him.

yayy that's great! so what'll happen to Dan and Serena?

yup Madhubala hasn't born yet... her father is a cruel man who wants only son.. so her mother escapes to Mumbai knowing she's carrying a girl childErmm

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
well she wanted to do something like remix from a very very veryyy long time ...so  I wouldn't be surprise if this is coming now ...but then well she tired it before too na ...that kitni mast hai life or something like that with ksg ...it fell flat on her face ROFL she needs to know that a story about life and relationships is far beyond her understanding ...she can never show a story where two generations stands right in their own place and yet have a conflict with each other ...and hell she can never show a story where both sides stand justified and bring them to a common ground...she is all about black and white ...and thats not remix has ever been about ...but she will try to get the youth hooked onto her shows...and they will for sure...I m sure about that ...but I m also sure about one thing ...nobody is gonna remember or cherish that show ...because it won't have that kind of a connection ever...she doesn't know how to create that :p so I don't care let her come up with all the crap she wants and dump it on the audience ...she will only earn her profit 

omg I m so freaking glad I just realised that stories like dexter and spn can never be adapted for indian television ...it won't be accepted here...and I m so freaking glad about it at the moment ...the very thot about it makes me wanna puke ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142DulceAmor-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I don't know, hopefully they will get back together. They belong together in my opinion. If the writers have any sense then they will get them together in the end.

Ah okay. That sounds interesting, mind you. Depending on how late I get home tonight I'll try and see the episodes so far.

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Sindhu do u still watch DEK?

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Nah left long time back ...to be honest I don't know how SA came up with remix after watching dek ...cause nobody will ever believe me if I say it's from the same producer...I feel she is crunk while developing the story of dek and that priya gol ...if there is anyone who is worse as an actress than her that it has to be that Gopi from Saathiya ...otherwise she is the queen of horrible acting ...I get a headache when I see her nowadays ...and I don't like UV anymore ...there is no consistency with that character ...the writers are greedy and thus the story is confusing ...u can't have everything but SA just refuse to believe that and she is going to dig her own grave because of it 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ROFL there is a fan fic on Jensen Jared based on the story of Emma ROFL ROFL I want to cry but all I can do is laugh just imagining Jared as Tia and Jensen as Ranveer...OMG I can never look at them the same way ever again ROFL ROFL

Go to top