Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 134)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
PSD are files photoshop files ...just like psp had scripts ...  when u experiment with colours and something gud happens and people ask u how u do it ...thats when people save the files as psd and uploads it ...all u got to do is download the psd open in ur ps and drag the layers from the psd to ur own file over ur picture and that colouring is done on ur own picture or creation :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ok Sayani bye take care and have fun with ur exams ...all the best 

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys that I've not been around. It's been so beautiful and hot and sunny out these last two days so I wanted to take advantage of my days off by spending as much time outside as possible. Embarrassed  I've also been doing so much stuff - going out with my parents n all. But I've missed you all so much HugHug    Hope you're all doing okay.

Sayani, I love all the Sherlock graphics you posted. They look amazing. Tumblr is so great for them na. Good luck for your remaining exams btw. Hug

More SPN on my dash, Sindhu. Tongue  I actually pay attention to the graphics now since you told me about the show. They are so freaking amazing. Some of the texts they come up with leave me in awe. Are some of them quotes from the show?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-~*sindhu*~

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
uninvited guests will come to my place and stay for 7 days grrrAngryOuch
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

This is the funniest cartoon I have seen of SPN ever ROFL  Unfortunately one needs to see the epi to understand the whole joke but I couldn't stop myself from posting this thing here...I just had to blabber about it  ...the whole of Meg who is a demon throwing it on dean's face that cas is his Boyfriend ROFL and dean actually not giving two hoots about what she said ...to cas being all crazy with releasing the monkeys then worrying where to put them and finally dumping it in dean's car... ROFL then him going and conforting the pig before slaughtering it to make sandwiches for sam and dean  and last but not the least cas making dean and sam play twister ( this did not happen in the show but cas did want to play LOL )

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Sorry guys that I've not been around. It's been so beautiful and hot and sunny out these last two days so I wanted to take advantage of my days off by spending as much time outside as possible. Embarrassed  I've also been doing so much stuff - going out with my parents n all. But I've missed you all so much HugHug    Hope you're all doing okay.

Sayani, I love all the Sherlock graphics you posted. They look amazing. Tumblr is so great for them na. Good luck for your remaining exams btw. Hug

More SPN on my dash, Sindhu. Tongue  I actually pay attention to the graphics now since you told me about the show. They are so freaking amazing. Some of the texts they come up with leave me in awe. Are some of them quotes from the show?

I have nearly forgotten that hot and sunny can be related to a beautiful day ...Anu trade place with me ...just come here and lemme go there ...and we both can live a happy fluffy life 

and lols ur dash is still filled with spn ...hahah thats gud now u see the things ...I so hope one day it pushes u to see the show ...then I can eat ur head even more ...yeah mostly the gifs has the dialogues from the show ...normal graphics sometimes have the dialogues of the show and sometimes the songs that are used on the show ...like I m sure u have come across one graphic with the words carry on my wayward son ...thats the theme song of the show and it always comes on the finale episodes and spn fandom burst into tears ...LOL I have read so many posts about the song this whole week ...and then last weekend at the convention there was this video of the whole cast and almost 1400 fans singing that song together ...never had I loved the song so much like I did while watching the video ...they all look and sound so much like a family it's damn cute ...

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Here you go Anu the Ian Jensen video 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkjuUXsG8KI

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-