Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 126)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 10400

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Gud I needed a movie to go and watch ...maybe will watch this ...if others wants to that is ...


 ...elena will die if she is a human ...and ain't they all tired of saving her n number of times...atleast this way less risk on her life...everyone can take a breather for a change .. but yes vampire love story isn't much fun ...I m not very keen on that thing either but then maybe they ran out of ideas now ...and had to go to the next level ...and maybe in the end everyone will turn human again :p who knows ...

I have seen a hell lot of katherine dean vids...I really enjoy it ...she being the evil bitch and him being the hunter ...hahaha it's fun ...I wish there was such a story for real ...

lolzzz yup that way toh it's all spoiled for all of us ...but still when u watch it as a whole epi ...the feeling is different ...atleast for me...I knew all about season 5 finale ...I was like nah it won't be bad...hell wrong ...I cried like a baby ...but anyways I found my scene ...just what I need at the moment ...it's from season 1 epi 12 ...Faith ...where dean and sam are at the hospital ...dean on the bed ...telling sam he is going to die and Sam can't save him ...and Sam hits back saying watch me ...do that ...please please pretty please... Day Dreaming

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 10400

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spiritcrimson

AND YES! SHERLOCK IS SO AWESOME!

You should totally watch it Sindhu!

Ok where do u watch sherlock ?
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15348

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Gud I needed a movie to go and watch ...maybe will watch this ...if others wants to that is ...


 ...elena will die if she is a human ...and ain't they all tired of saving her n number of times...atleast this way less risk on her life...everyone can take a breather for a change .. but yes vampire love story isn't much fun ...I m not very keen on that thing either but then maybe they ran out of ideas now ...and had to go to the next level ...and maybe in the end everyone will turn human again :p who knows ...

I have seen a hell lot of katherine dean vids...I really enjoy it ...she being the evil bitch and him being the hunter ...hahaha it's fun ...I wish there was such a story for real ...

lolzzz yup that way toh it's all spoiled for all of us ...but still when u watch it as a whole epi ...the feeling is different ...atleast for me...I knew all about season 5 finale ...I was like nah it won't be bad...hell wrong ...I cried like a baby ...but anyways I found my scene ...just what I need at the moment ...it's from season 1 epi 12 ...Faith ...where dean and sam are at the hospital ...dean on the bed ...telling sam he is going to die and Sam can't save him ...and Sam hits back saying watch me ...do that ...please please pretty please... Day Dreaming
Lol I know, the whole 'we have to save Elena thing' won't work anymore. I was getting sick of it. But it still makes me sad. I mean, how many times will Damon have to get hurt! Why is it ALWAYS
 damon!

Lol in the books she turns into a vampire, then she dies as a vampire, comes back as an angel, then she sacrifices herself as the angel, and comes back as a human again ROFL the books are so stupid ROFL

I wish there was a TVD and SPN crossover. Sam and Dean would get rid of Klaus in one epi, while the entire town couldn't do it for two whole seasons! ROFL

Okayy I'll make on that. do you want of tumblr size or of IF size?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15348

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by spiritcrimson

AND YES! SHERLOCK IS SO AWESOME!

You should totally watch it Sindhu!

Ok where do u watch sherlock ?

I have both seasons downloaded. but you can try watchseries.eu


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 10400

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spiritcrimson

Lol I know, the whole 'we have to save Elena thing' won't work anymore. I was getting sick of it. But it still makes me sad. I mean, how many times will Damon have to get hurt! Why is it ALWAYS
 damon!

Lol in the books she turns into a vampire, then she dies as a vampire, comes back as an angel, then she sacrifices herself as the angel, and comes back as a human again ROFL the books are so stupid ROFL

I wish there was a TVD and SPN crossover. Sam and Dean would get rid of Klaus in one epi, while the entire town couldn't do it for two whole seasons! ROFL

Okayy I'll make on that. do you want of tumblr size or of IF size?

Atleast now elena can take care of herself ...I hope so LOL and about Damon can't help it ...thats the show...the more they get hurt the more the show runs ...


don't talk about TVD books ... I hate them ...I hate them so much I wanted to tear up the books ...I didn't do it only because a friend promised me to pay the full amount for the book ...and I was more than happy to sell it ...atleast I got my money back Angry

Lolz u know at the CW upfront on thursday a reporter asked Jared that is Sam if sam and dean will ever go and hunt down the vampires mystic falls ...and Jared is like oh yeah for sure we will clear the place in one day ...but then they are our friends so maybe won't hehehe ...and I was all dreaming about Dean meeting Damon ...have u seen those mixes at YT too ...they are too gud ...I keep on searching for those vids all the time ...I love the idea of salvatores meeting winchesters Day Dreaming u should see that vid I posted few days back ...awesome one ...

Make IF size...I hate the tumblr sizes...way too long...but maybe u can make it a little longer than the IF size...whatever u r comfortable with 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 10400

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I think I found a video of jensen jared and Ian together ...lemme see and if it's so will post it here :D
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15348

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by spiritcrimson

Lol I know, the whole 'we have to save Elena thing' won't work anymore. I was getting sick of it. But it still makes me sad. I mean, how many times will Damon have to get hurt! Why is it ALWAYS
 damon!

Lol in the books she turns into a vampire, then she dies as a vampire, comes back as an angel, then she sacrifices herself as the angel, and comes back as a human again ROFL the books are so stupid ROFL

I wish there was a TVD and SPN crossover. Sam and Dean would get rid of Klaus in one epi, while the entire town couldn't do it for two whole seasons! ROFL

Okayy I'll make on that. do you want of tumblr size or of IF size?

Atleast now elena can take care of herself ...I hope so LOL and about Damon can't help it ...thats the show...the more they get hurt the more the show runs ...


don't talk about TVD books ... I hate them ...I hate them so much I wanted to tear up the books ...I didn't do it only because a friend promised me to pay the full amount for the book ...and I was more than happy to sell it ...atleast I got my money back Angry

Lolz u know at the CW upfront on thursday a reporter asked Jared that is Sam if sam and dean will ever go and hunt down the vampires mystic falls ...and Jared is like oh yeah for sure we will clear the place in one day ...but then they are our friends so maybe won't hehehe ...and I was all dreaming about Dean meeting Damon ...have u seen those mixes at YT too ...they are too gud ...I keep on searching for those vids all the time ...I love the idea of salvatores meeting winchesters Day Dreaming u should see that vid I posted few days back ...awesome one ...

Make IF size...I hate the tumblr sizes...way too long...but maybe u can make it a little longer than the IF size...whatever u r comfortable with 

Oh TVD books, I had the first four. What a waste of money!Pinch

OMG DEAN MEETING DAMON! I'll be DEAD Day Dreaming That should SO HAPPEN man! And Dean is hunting down Katherine, and Katherine tricks him somehow, and oh my god, I'm gonna be thinking up scenarios now! Day Dreaming

I have seen some Dean and Damon ones! I've even seen some Dean and Caroline ones. I love Dean, he looks good with anyone.

Okay, I'll see what size fits best. Just give me text. I'm bad at texts you know!
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Joined: 08 August 2009
Posts: 5627

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
shweta was fab as meena she looked exactly like tia Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1121   Views: 38354

~*sindhu*~ 1121 38354 14 December 2011 at 8:06am by DulceAmor
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1161   Views: 32410

~*sindhu*~ 1161 32410 21 September 2011 at 9:25am by angel3142
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1160   Views: 28784

~*sindhu*~ 1160 28784 19 August 2011 at 7:51am by ~*sindhu*~
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1157   Views: 38964

~*sindhu*~ 1157 38964 22 July 2011 at 10:19am by heerhoney
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1146   Views: 33735

~*sindhu*~ 1146 33735 05 June 2011 at 9:36am by heerhoney

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index