Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 125)

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Haan kameeni bol ...wow looks like somebody is in love with a new movie ...

Lol, not so much the movie as much as I love the actors and their chemistry. LOL

Aur tuuu kameeni!

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Don't kill me for this but remind me their names please Ermm I m so out of touch ...I feel like I have turn into a buddhi already now ...no films no tv no nuthn ...what has gone wrong with my life Cry

me and u ...we both know u r the kameeni ...deal with it ...and yes make me a spn siggy like right away ...I m sad with all the finales coming at me sobss 
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Don't kill me for this but remind me their names please Ermm I m so out of touch ...I feel like I have turn into a buddhi already now ...no films no tv no nuthn ...what has gone wrong with my life Cry

me and u ...we both know u r the kameeni ...deal with it ...and yes make me a spn siggy like right away ...I m sad with all the finales coming at me sobss 

Lol why will I kill you? they're arjun kapoor and pareeniti chopra. 
tu buddhi hi hai! ROFL

oooh did I tell you I got ALL SEVEN SEASONS OF SPN FINALLY? I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPPYYY! Party

Yups I'll make. Scene bol! Season ke saath.

Aur kitne finales? The TVD season 3 Finale was bad. so so bad. DAMON! Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
No just because u like them and I don't even know their names ...atleast I shud know the names ...thats what I was gud at ...knowing things ...now I don't even have that in me anymore sobsss ...

Damn u where the hell did u get all the seasons from ?? and whyyy meano not fair...have u started watching them yet ??? 

kuch bhi chalega yaar...my head is spinning with it ...it's a very bad idea of watching two finales at the same time ...I m so sad at the moment ...I can actually break stuffs ...and yes both the finales was of Spn only ...saw the fifith one on TV thursday and seventh one on net today  and I actually hate myself for doing that ...I shouldn't have 

Yup heard of TVD ...but atleast be happy elena is a vampire now ...now she will be as alive as damon for the rest of eternity ...and Katherine will most probably be pissed LOL
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

No just because u like them and I don't even know their names ...atleast I shud know the names ...thats what I was gud at ...knowing things ...now I don't even have that in me anymore sobsss ...

Damn u where the hell did u get all the seasons from ?? and whyyy meano not fair...have u started watching them yet ??? 

kuch bhi chalega yaar...my head is spinning with it ...it's a very bad idea of watching two finales at the same time ...I m so sad at the moment ...I can actually break stuffs ...and yes both the finales was of Spn only ...saw the fifith one on TV thursday and seventh one on net today  and I actually hate myself for doing that ...I shouldn't have 

Yup heard of TVD ...but atleast be happy elena is a vampire now ...now she will be as alive as damon for the rest of eternity ...and Katherine will most probably be pissed LOL

Lol I'm not too obsessed with them. yet.
But Arjun Kapoor is cute.

HA MY SISTER GOT IT! I am SO HAPPY. I haven't started yet. I will soon! Right now I'm in the middle of watching Sherlock. It's a brilliant show, by the way. I so love John and Sherlock! Day Dreaming

Arrey give me some episode na. I don't know what to look for because I haven't seen beyond season 1. 

NAH! That's what I didn't want. I wanted Elena to remain human.

Lol, Katherine is gonna be maha pissed. Although they didn't show Katherine almost all of season 3. I WANT KATHERINE. She's so awesome! 

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Lolzz but ur avis looks gud ...though I can't make out the guys face much but whatever ...will look for him when I m done being pissed with spn ...god I m irritated now ...

lucky u ...I want to have all the seasons too so that I can drool over them all day long LOL not that I do anything else any which ways ...LOL but still ...have been bugging my friend to download all ...he said he will do it after his exams ...so maybe I will have all of them too soon :p ...but yes start watching it ...u have long long way to go :p but tell me then have u finished the first season ...I don't wanna give u anything that u haven't seen yet ...

lolz u r in love with Sherlock too ...go and meet Sayani ...she is in love with the show too ...I gotto watch sherlock soon ...now that spn is finished ...maybe will start with it now ...

what u didn't want a eternal love story ?? how could u do that ...they will live forever and ever ..and elena will be forever confused between the other two immortal creartures...and TVD can continue forever and ever...it's all a win win situation ..whats bad about it ?? LOL you know the more I think about the situations ...the more I keep thinking about elena and bella being twin sisters Ermm

oh damn no wonder I didn't hear anything about Katherine for so long ...she wasn't there...but she should be...I like her LOL have I told u I have seen katherine vids with dean ...and it was awesome :p
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Lolzz but ur avis looks gud ...though I can't make out the guys face much but whatever ...will look for him when I m done being pissed with spn ...god I m irritated now ...

lucky u ...I want to have all the seasons too so that I can drool over them all day long LOL not that I do anything else any which ways ...LOL but still ...have been bugging my friend to download all ...he said he will do it after his exams ...so maybe I will have all of them too soon :p ...but yes start watching it ...u have long long way to go :p but tell me then have u finished the first season ...I don't wanna give u anything that u haven't seen yet ...

lolz u r in love with Sherlock too ...go and meet Sayani ...she is in love with the show too ...I gotto watch sherlock soon ...now that spn is finished ...maybe will start with it now ...

what u didn't want a eternal love story ?? how could u do that ...they will live forever and ever ..and elena will be forever confused between the other two immortal creartures...and TVD can continue forever and ever...it's all a win win situation ..whats bad about it ?? LOL you know the more I think about the situations ...the more I keep thinking about elena and bella being twin sisters Ermm

oh damn no wonder I didn't hear anything about Katherine for so long ...she wasn't there...but she should be...I like her LOL have I told u I have seen katherine vids with dean ...and it was awesome :p

It's not a bad movie really. Their chemistry is so awesome man Day Dreaming
LOOOL! I didn't want an immortal story. I just wanted human Elena to fall in love with Damon. Not a vampire Elena. GOD! 

OOH I've seen Katherine and Dean videos too! I LOVE THEM!

Lol Sindhu, I've already been spoiled thanks to tumblr, so it doesn't honestly matter anymore ROFL

~*sindhu*~

spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
AND YES! SHERLOCK IS SO AWESOME!

You should totally watch it Sindhu!

-Raindrops-

Go to top