Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 121)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I'm sorry Sindhu, it really sucks that you're not gonna get a chance to say goodbye to her. I guess she's doing what she feels she has to do, but yes, she probably should have considered that her leaving so soon would affect her friends. I hope you'll get to see her again. You can keep on touch online can't you? Do you have her number? You can always call each other to catch up. I know it's not the same as meeting face-to-face, but at least you can still stay in contact.

I actually wanted to kick her than say gudbye so maybe it's gud we ain't meeting ...I would have turned her into a pulp ...the prob isn't the fact that she is leaving ...the thing is I m not sure how gud friends we are u know ...it's three years yet I can't make out what she is ...because trust me I hate this college and the people out here and doubting every single soul in the college is what we love doing out here...everybody is sweet and stuff but who knows what they really are...but I like her...she sweet a bit childish ...but takes care of me LOL during exam she didn't let me rest for minute and kept on pushing me to continue writing and I was like my hand is paining but she wouldn't listen and is like write or I will poke u ...so yeah that makes me think like she is a friend but then don't know ...feeling insecure I guess...maybe she will forget me once she goes back home and we won't talk ever again kinds...who knows ...she will change her number ...because otheriwise she will have to pay roaming charges and stuffs but hopefully will give me her new number atleast she said so LOL

I think the only person who has stuck by me irrespective of how far away she went or how less we could talk cause of our schedule is Neha ...that girl won't leave me even if I strangle her to death and I know that ...but then not everyone is Neha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Nah, I'm dl it now. Will most likely see it when I come home from work tonight. Trying to stay away from twitter, fcbk, tumblr and every other site in case someone spoils it for me. I had a dream last night that Elena picked Damon. I woke up and I was like - did that actually happen or was it a dream? LOL 

Hmm, well I have to insist that you read The Hunger Games if you haven't already. Katniss is a proper heroine - she stands on her own two feet and makes her own decisions. The story itself is good too - there is a social message there. It's more than your average YA book series. I'd also recommend The Mortal Instruments series. I think you'd like the humour in them. Plus, they are really well written. I'm on the second one right now and God, it makes me realise how stunted my imagination is. I could never come up with anything as rich and fascinating. *sobs*

Oh, btw, have you heard the song 'Losing Your Memory'? I'm having a bit of a love affair with it these days.

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
It certainly sounds like she's your friend to me. If she wants to give you her new number then she clearly wants to stay in touch. But I know it's a horrible feeling leaving your friends behind at the end of college. I miss mine so much and sadly we have pretty much lost touch these days. But what can you do? Like your friend, I needed to come home. There was no other option. Life is a funny thing. People come into your life and then leave later and you wonder why. But I guess they all have something to teach us. 

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
well I have visited tumblr so I m done with the news :p but thank god I didn't write it down ...I was about to and then I was like lets not take the risk ...thank god for that otheriwse u would have hate me so bad :p 

Hunger Games is popular ...I wanna try it ...though nowadays whenever someone says about it Jensen keeps ringing in my mind ...how his wife is crazy about it and she dragged him to watch the film and he was like I didn't understand a thing ROFL his face expression is something I can't forget ...but anyways he is dumb so lets leave him and his opinions ...I'll try that one first ...what is mortal instrument about ...

Nope never heard or maybe I did ...I don't really go with the names na ...will check out the song ...but right now I m drowned in the song I posted ...SPN mixes have some awesome songs I must say ...I really fall in love with them ... achha do u know anything about poker ...cause I seriously didn't understand the song title 

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

It certainly sounds like she's your friend to me. If she wants to give you her new number then she clearly wants to stay in touch. But I know it's a horrible feeling leaving your friends behind at the end of college. I miss mine so much and sadly we have pretty much lost touch these days. But what can you do? Like your friend, I needed to come home. There was no other option. Life is a funny thing. People come into your life and then leave later and you wonder why. But I guess they all have something to teach us. 

Yup I hope so she gives...then I can bug her like I did for the last three years...LOL but anyways will see...u can't chain someone to u if they don't want to stay ...and as a fact u do urself something gud by not trying to force someone ...no point ...yup how many friends am I in touch with after school...just a handful ...thats life no matter how much u try to differ...eventually everyone leaves...and then new people come ...then they leave then some more and life goes on ...gaining a permanent companion in life is rare gift and very few people can achieve it ...god knows what it takes to have that gift ...LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I would have flown out to India and beaten you for sure if you had spoiled it for me! Lolz. LOL  I'm sitting here scared to visit any site. It's horrible. I HAD to be working today, didn't I?

Yeah THG is amazing. I didn't think I would like them, but I totally got addicted to them. Haha, well Jensen wouldn't understand it. The film was great, but I think you kinda had to have read the books first before it would make complete sense. Esp the way they did the flashbacks. The Mortal Instruments is about demon hunters called Shadowhunters. They are Nephilim - descendents of angels. There's demons, vamps, werewolves n all in it, but it's really richly layered and interesting. It keeps you guessing. They have a sarcastic humour in them that I just love.

Okay, posting it here:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

This one Anu u so badly need to listen to this ...I love the song and the lyrics are freaking awesome ...u so gotto listen to this one ...

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hahaha I know I caught myself at the right time LOL

I know I kind of understood that to watch the film u need to read the books ...omg demon hunters Blushing why am I suddenly surrounded with only hunters and supernatural creatures LOL and they have angels too ...ur description sounds so much like spn right now LOL ok this books becomes my top priority ...I have to search for it ...

listening to the song 

DulceAmor

Go to top